Midgard Legends

Started by 2k2, Oct 22, 2023, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2k2

Quote from: admornstein on Oct 26, 2023, 03:25 PMADM "Loki" will go into the hall of fame for achievements.

Works with NASA sometimes(no joke)
post-doc in bio stuff
play tester for wizards of the coast
GM in multiple servers over longer periods than they exist
balance team from a server with no balance team
multiple partners and agreements over the entire community

I'm usually pretty neutral on this stuff, but DAMN does it hurt my soul to have morally-supported the project. This guy is nuts.

(even if some of these things are true, the constant repeat of them is ...dang.)
Ouch, thought you were joking, but you weren't. Guy is a complete psycho, delusional and as we know, a compulsive liar as well.

Apparently there was never DDOSes, just plain stupidity from a very unprepared team. Easier, safer and sounds cooler to say you're victims of DDOS though.

After 3 years in development, many CBTs and one OBT, they had probably the biggest failure of a server launch ever in the history of this game, to close within a couple days and then run another OBT for 4 days, with the testers being the same group of bug abusers who tested the first OBT, finding many bugs while keeping it to themselves to abuse in the main server.

Brace yourselves. We're in for another wave of awful rebalancing, big memes, lies, corruption and known bug abusers/exploiters and RMTers yet again exploiting (4th time is the charm!?) just to continue going unpunished.
Find me here:

Shuchou

If this Loki was all what he claims to be, he wouldn't have enough time to play RO let alone lead a server or "develop" a project for 3 years. Those that believe him most have less then half a brain cell left.

Orange

Quote from: 2k2 on Oct 26, 2023, 07:30 PMAfter 3 years in development, many CBTs and one OBT, they had probably the biggest failure of a server launch ever in the history of this game

approaching 20 years of me playing RO and this server takes the #1 spot decidedly.
:3

2k2

As promised, they delivered everything we were expecting: another big batch of crashes, bugs, and not even a full day online, there were already at least 3 rollbacks after crashes and now some players are even asking them for and others are afraid of another wipe. This team/this server is truly hopeless.

Here you see [ADM]Cyberneko admitting there are NO DDOS, just internal problems from their own end.

You read it right. A 3 hours rollback after one of the many crashes today.

Players rightfully trashing them saying this is another OBT and the server will relaunch next friday. Can't even blame their sarcasm. Even LuckyBlackCat is confused and doesn't know if it was a rollback of a full server wipe that happened.

The same major problem they had with the login server in the 1st launch last week still persists today, despite the 5 days of OBT/bug fixxing. Now they turned the server off (yes, offline for like the 5th or 6th time when the server is not even 6h total online) to supposedly apply a fix on this. 🤡

I commend their effort in trying really hard to have an even worse server launch than last week's despite the many days they had to fix all the known issues and find more.
Find me here:

rodolfodth

it's so funny how delusional you are haha ppl send messages as jokes and you put it as it happened, like a 3-hour rollback kek, so dumb...

if the server was so bad as you try to portray it, wouldn't have over 500+ ppl without dual playing right now

goodnight, don't forget to take your pills.

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: rodolfodth on Oct 27, 2023, 05:45 PMit's so funny how delusional you are haha ppl send messages as jokes and you put it as it happened, like a 3-hour rollback kek, so dumb...

if the server was so bad as you try to portray it, wouldn't have over 500+ ppl without dual playing right now

I don't trust server player counts ever. Spoofing the /who playercount number is genuinely just one line of code.

That isn't saying that the server doesn't have that many players, just that the /who command shouldn't be taken as gospel fact. Servers can, have, and do spoof their player counts.

And if the admin is going to say he has worked at Nasa and be a part of another servers' staff when he wasn't, well...

rodolfodth

Quote from: Sairek Ceareste on Oct 27, 2023, 05:52 PMI don't trust server player counts ever. Spoofing the /who playercount number is genuinely just one line of code.

That isn't saying that the server doesn't have that many players, just that the /who command shouldn't be taken as gospel fact. Servers can, have, and do spoof their player counts.

And if the admin is going to say he has worked at Nasa and be a part of another servers' staff when he wasn't, well...

He said "I'm an astrobiologist at Caltech, I work with biochemical data analysis from NASA's Mars2020 mission", I don't know who you're but if you only exist in your mom's basement, well...

The server doesn't have Cash Shop, maybe in the future, and only cosmetics... so... maybe he earns well from "Nasa".

~
about the player's count, just check yourself ;)

ForgotMyOldAccount

Quote from: rodolfodth on Oct 27, 2023, 05:45 PMit's so funny how delusional you are haha ppl send messages as jokes and you put it as it happened, like a 3-hour rollback kek, so dumb...

Loki, that you? Cope harder.

Herpderp

Quote from: rodolfodth on Oct 27, 2023, 06:11 PMHe said "I'm an astrobiologist at Caltech, I work with biochemical data analysis from NASA's Mars2020 mission", I don't know who you're but if you only exist in your mom's basement, well...

The server doesn't have Cash Shop, maybe in the future, and only cosmetics... so... maybe he earns well from "Nasa".

~

Since you like damage controlling so much, can you address the fake GM stuff?  /hmm

Shuchou

I'm pretty sure that was an image from the first failed launch last week, not today xD

luckyblackat

Quote from: 2k2 on Oct 27, 2023, 05:34 PMAs promised, they delivered everything we were expecting: another big batch of crashes, bugs, and not even a full day online, there were already at least 3 rollbacks after crashes and now some players are even asking them for and others are afraid of another wipe. This team/this server is truly hopeless.

Here you see [ADM]Cyberneko admitting there are NO DDOS, just internal problems from their own end.

You read it right. A 3 hours rollback after one of the many crashes today.

Players rightfully trashing them saying this is another OBT and the server will relaunch next friday. Can't even blame their sarcasm. Even LuckyBlackCat is confused and doesn't know if it was a rollback of a full server wipe that happened.

The same major problem they had with the login server in the 1st launch last week still persists today, despite the 5 days of OBT/bug fixxing. Now they turned the server off (yes, offline for like the 5th or 6th time when the server is not even 6h total online) to supposedly apply a fix on this. 🤡

I commend their effort in trying really hard to have an even worse server launch than last week's despite the many days they had to fix all the known issues and find more.

Jesus man, I can't even joke anymore I guess?

sate

THAT was a joke? Jesus man

Just wondering, why would someone, who worked at NASA before, open a RO private server? The money nor fame would be worth the effort or the drama.

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: rodolfodth on Oct 27, 2023, 06:11 PMHe said "I'm an astrobiologist at Caltech, I work with biochemical data analysis from NASA's Mars2020 mission", I don't know who you're but if you only exist in your mom's basement, well...

~

Ah yes, the classic "I'm going to insult you because this somehow makes my point get better across because I actually have nothing of substance to refute with", argument.
Kind of funny that this "astrobiologist" is trying and take credit for a server's balancing that this "basement dweller" actually did by himself, though.

Again, I'm not saying he is spoofing, but you must think of me as an absolute fool if you believe that I should find someone who takes credit for something I did and was literally paid to do, as a trustworthy source.
All I'm saying is that, he didn't work with OathRO staff (in any capacity), any claims that he has is an outright blatant lie, and if someone is going to blatantly lie like that, then everything else they claim should be scrutinized and not so easily accepted as truth, especially because player numbers are incredibly easy to spoof with just adjusting one line of code, and it takes less than a minute to do, therefore, shouldn't be taken as evidence of a servers' health anyway.

Actually, I believe that line of thinking should practised for every single server regardless of how credible they may be or not and not just this one - especially ones that allow multi-boxing for obvious reasons.

2k2

Quote from: rodolfodth on Oct 27, 2023, 05:45 PMit's so funny how delusional you are [...]

You talking about delusional when you believe the server actually has 500+ players... yikes. Loki/ADM_I_Work_For_NASA is a joke just like his server. Why wouldn't he inflate player's numbers when he has done much worse than this? Inflating numbers is his deal (remember he claimed to be an OriginsRO GM for over 10 years, more time than the server even existed!). Keep simping to this failure of a corrupt dead server.

Quote from: luckyblackat on Oct 28, 2023, 12:18 AMJesus man, I can't even joke anymore I guess?
You know, I too am joking whenever I realize I made a big f*ckup.
Find me here:

Metan

Quote from: admornstein on Oct 26, 2023, 03:25 PMADM "Loki" will go into the hall of fame for achievements.

Works with NASA sometimes(no joke)
post-doc in bio stuff
play tester for wizards of the coast
GM in multiple servers over longer periods than they exist
balance team from a server with no balance team
multiple partners and agreements over the entire community

I'm usually pretty neutral on this stuff, but DAMN does it hurt my soul to have morally-supported the project. This guy is nuts.

(even if some of these things are true, the constant repeat of them is ...dang.)

Quote from: 2k2 on Oct 26, 2023, 07:30 PMOuch, thought you were joking, but you weren't. Guy is a complete psycho, delusional and as we know, a compulsive liar as well.
LOL, this guy is approaching Lord J tier of unhinged. Now I bet even the name in his documents is false.