Midgard Legends

Started by 2k2, Oct 22, 2023, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CVantes

Every time I read a post from Orange it's filled with schizophrenic speculation, now even about me. The thing is I've talked to Orange outside this forum and even in game when he was spilling beans. He's just like that outside this forum. He has his own head canon of the events and he is going to stick to that. He will never listen to anyone else or their opinions. He lies and changes facts to fit his own head canon, constantly.

All liars think that everyone lies.
All scammers think that everyone scams.

I'm going to stop talking about Orange here. I'm not going to respond to the baseless speculations on who or what I am. It just goes to show he instantly has to fit me into his head canon as a villain and it's honestly dangerous. I hope one day you realize these words to be true and seek help, my brother.

As far as streamers: I'm going to give my opinion on this. I don't know the contract they had with ML. So far no one here has said what it was or shown an e-mail between a streamer and ML staff. Was it done through Discord chats only? That's stupid and you're a stupid streamer if so. If you were promised payment, show the contract. Don't just say it. Show it and then post a calculation on how much you believe you are owed.

I would guess that for a small private server, none of you could have possibly earned more than maybe 10 bucks or so at best. From what I saw, you guys got free subscribers because cosmetics in the game were given FREE to people who subscribed to you. That already says that all subscriber cosmetics I saw in game were money directly to you.

Like I said, I've yet to see a formal contract shown here between streamers and the server staff.

However, what money were you expecting? 1000's of dollars on a server this small with a staff of 1-2 people and 2-3 volunteers who changed every week? Are you stupid? I don't even think Neko got that much money from donations as cosmetics costed almost nothing and they even hosted an in-game "find the GM" event where they gave free costume shop coins. None of which you guys mentioned.

I'll also say something about 2k2 here. He at least archives and posts screenshots, but puts vapid speculation in there. He believes everyone aside from the GM staff. He instantly takes the side of a streamer. It's evident he doesn't play on the server and bases all of the claims he has on information gotten from other people or what he can dig up. I actually like the posts he makes just wished he'd stay more objective like a true journalist type.

Lastly I'll say this again: p2w should be banned on all servers and new servers alike and never given more chances.

They are repeat offenders. In other online games, like Rust, people who get caught cheating just once will never be allowed on certain servers. They are kicked, booted and banned and trolled upon by Admin staff.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HApUQOTI30

It's a YouTuber who is an admin in Rust. He makes it into entertainment to f*** with cheaters and people enjoy it. He does NOT give cheaters a chance to redeem themselves. Why? Because buying a Rust account costs nothing. He has no reason to listen to them but sometimes he does if the guys seem genuine. He's learned that all cheaters lie. All cheaters try to lie their way out. Every single time. He's learned this over the years he's admin'd on a super popular online game. What about RO? Accounts cost: NOTHING. This is why you don't give them chances. I'll admit Neko not banning these guys instantly or even on relaunch is going to be a huge mistake and makes me suspicious as hell as to why not when most want them out.

P2w are not genuine. They should ALWAYS be rooted instantly out of a server. Maybe in a hilarious fashion like this. My advice is admins have tools that disable things from the player, like trading, using potions or receiving heals. Then jail them and leave them in the jail to rot. I don't care how good you think they are. Their history cannot be erased. Ban them. Keep them banned or let them in, troll them, jail them, and make them waste their time. You don't let known cheaters play on your server. This also applies to Orange/IslandGoGames here. He should also be pre-emptively banned from a launch 2.0. Let him go and play on whatever server he's saying he's playing on.

If ML launches again, I'll play. If p2w are allowed to play there, I won't.

CVantes

To prove my point of view I'm going to deconstruct what Orange here wrote.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMThere are multiple staff members in real life depressed, that have gone to the doctor, paid money for treatment.

He's stating people go to therapy as a form of evidence of exactly what? What is his point? Many people in the modern day go to therapy. Mental health is just like your physical health and it can be mended with professional help. To use that as a weapon to prove something is deranged at best. It proves nothing and as far as mental health goes there are numerous different conditions. This is like saying someone who suffered an injury and is going to the doctors has to be a bad person who cannot be trusted. It makes no sense and he even goes on:

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMThen they say doubled down repeatedly on the same stuff - They're either lying or sadists, in both cases you should not feel bad for them.

This is incoherent babbling at best. Claiming someone is lying without proof or concept of what lie he's even talking about. Then going onto saying they are sadist (what?) without saying why, then telling people not to feel bad for the server falling. What? Who are you to say that and why? If this guy, Neko, spent 3 years (during covid years btw) working a real job and simultaneously making custom content for an RO server, then they prepare it and are about to make it happen and then it all falls down while you guys are foaming at the mouth for it to fall since day one; you are telling people to not feel bad for their loss of work? Get a grip dude. The first line of attack on the server was purely against Loki and Loki alone. Then the presences of p2w guild. Rumors, speculation etc. but none targeted at Neko or his smaller CM's. Now that the server has cracked you're trying to use that as fuel for future attempts I reckon. This is so disgusting and manipulative.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMMight I suggest coming up with new strategies to gaslight people? The 'idk anything im a newb 3rd party and heres my take that is trying to lay the groundwork for their next server to not be boycotted' has been used by several staff and players alike already.

You are a liar, so you think everyone lies. You can't accept that someone new actually stepped forward and gave their honest opinion. Your head canon is your head canon and you'll twist reality to fit your own narrative. I assure you I have nothing to do with the server and I'm just a player on it and everything I said in my original post is true.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMServers closed now so I can own up fully,

I doubt you can be fully honest because you can't seem to be honest with yourself.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMThis is a baseless claim. I played on the server legitimately for 30 days, doing absolutely nothing but helping newbies as thats what I find fun.
No you didn't. I played on the server and I never saw you anywhere but idling in Thor3 with a dancer. You juggled multiple accounts from day one and tried to squeeze your dancer "ragnarokisfun" into Thor3 parties to leech while you played with your "housemates". You and me were in a thor3 party the day before you got banned. I remember your words clearly in party chat and I wish I had them screenshotted. You were doomposting about the server dying. Constantly and you said that "it's OK to have multiple accounts as long as you don't login them at the same time". What a load of s*** dude. That is exactly what a cheater would say. "No it's my brother who was playing on my account".

You're even clinging to that narrative even now that you have housemates who play with you. Funny how when your housemates played your account they never responded to chat in Thor3. Funny how that is huh?

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMI invite the admins to leak their database and point to where I exploited. The 200m zeny I had was from friends(newbies i helped, housemates) quitting and my own personal grinding - I played about 6 hours daily for weeks myself too.
Newbies don't have millions to just give away just because you gave them strawberries. In your last mentally unstable rant in game you claimed you gave 600m to a guild as a "joke", then went back on that claim. You used your own guild to stash rental items so in case you got caught cheating you'd have a backup plan. You're nothing but a cheater and you've been doing this for years. Stop trying to paint yourself as a saint. It's embarrassing. I would say you're just as bad as p2w but instead of someone else trying to be manipulative and handle the guilds PR, you try to do it all yourself.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMThere isnt a shred of evidence I had 800m zeny,

Except your own words.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMReborn randomly claimed I had that much in an effort to get me banned and I thought it would be funny to see if I could get banned without breaking a server rule. Call me delusional or schizo but that to me is hilarious, banning the guy that spends his time crafting arrows and making quivers for people free of charge because their arrow crafting skill was bugged over the guy using slurs and proudly proclaiming he is a server killer. It is simply funny to me to watch people shoot themselves in their own foot after I beg them not to handle guns. I did not rmt, I did not exploit, I invite anyone to refute this.
You did exploit. You most probably had dual login or more. You yourself got caught abusing a bug for duping items. Just because Reborn is worse than you, doesn't make you innocent. I would advice everyone to take everything Orange says with a grain of salt. When I read the PM's you give people it's almost incoherent. It's hard to follow what you're always trying to say. Saying you made arrow quivers somehow absolves you from everything? How dumb is that?

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMAll I did was trigger p2w into playing their 'we won the server routine' out earlier than they initially planned. I simply had to imply I know something they don't and say I was going to beat them in WoE, they threw a fit and broke all their own toys. I'm old and tired, I just want to play games for fun. Servers with known RMT admins, an abundance of RMT posts with an RMT guild on them that don't even use some of that money to properly pay content creators they promised money to simply do not deserve to exist. Am I a bad person for that? I don't care, I'm playing WoW discovery now.
You admit here you have a personal vendetta and as a known cheater / exploiter (your own bloody words) you saw a cheater guild join the server and you wanted the competition out. So you created this head canon of yourself being a saviour of the server and started to smear the already dirty guild and waste your time. You said you were the straw the broke the camels back and I actually think that's partially true. You didn't break it, you exposed it by being a bad RMT'er / glitcher. You gave p2w millions of zeny (120m) for a combat knife and your excuse was "so admins look into it". Few days later, you're banned. You shout in trade you want to buy stuff way over their value. You most likely emptied every vending character of anything valuable. Stashed it away. You did everything you could to get the server dead.

You're not a hero. You're just a useful fool and p2w are trashcan raccoons who you fed burgers. Seems sus as hell if you ask me. The only thing that I had a hard time accepting was that Neko didn't ban p2w for selling to you / buying from you. THAT seems hella sus too. As far as you doing RMT, I have no evidence of that but your own words stating you've done it in the past. If you want to I can post screenshots of you saying that. I rather not. I would rather you just admit it yourself.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 04, 2023, 06:20 PMIf Neko ever reads this; pay your content creators twice what you initially promised. You can easily afford it, they honestly deserve more for eating a hit to their reputation and putting effort into your dumpster fire.

"Easily can afford it" based off of what? What were they exactly owed? How much was that? All that last bit looks like is you grasping at straws again while exiting the conversation. Every time I read your posts it's like someone vomiting half truths mixed with their own head canon. It's never coherent.

No one should listen to you. Just post evidence next time. Stop writing stories.

Nova

Alright, so to sum it all up:

- Orange cheated ingame on Midgard Legends by multiclienting, exploiting and duping while trying to put the blame on p2w(innocent).

- p2w (the guild) is being wrongfully accused and has literally done nothing wrong. One guy said the n-word and he deserves life in prison for that, but that's just one guy. No big deal.

- 2k2 is just like Orange in that he tries to slander and lie about p2w. Except he doesn't even play the game. He just creates a story in his head.

- The Midgard Legends GM team is incompetent and delivered a failed and unpolished server, thereby losing the respect of their playerbase.

- Loki/Rebelo/Planet Geek is socially, mentally and morally unqualified.

I am not associated with NovaRO.

Iamyourfriend

Oh mate, if thoughts and prayers was a thread. 

/heh  p2w is probably reading this whole thing with a smile, some coffee and a scone of their choosing.  Someday, you'll understand (or maybe you won't)(actually you probably won't) that you keep blaming p2w for the issues on so many different servers but those servers all have different admins and all have different problems it is virtually all but impossible for them to be the culprit.  P2w is seemingly a sweat factory not a plague and eventually, one starts to wonder is the issue really p2w?  Or is it people like you all who would rather blame any problem you can on Aaron or big bad Reborn and his merry men and women vs actually holding the devs of that server accountable for fixing/preventing those problems in the first place.

Reading this makes me a little sad for the OP.  Plenty of things to do with your time in life and you choose to try and incite these riots against a group of players in a 20 year old game that take one look at at thread like this, have their laughs, and move on.  Their lack of posted replies say they don't care about you or your creative writing homework that you leverage against them so wake me up when we can get back to talking about good servers, or game mechanics, or cute hats.

I wish you chums all well.

Saika911

Quote from: Iamyourfriend on Dec 05, 2023, 10:46 AM...all have different admins and all have different problems it is virtually all but impossible for them to be the culprit.  P2w is seemingly a sweat factory

You managed to say even less than Nova/Atroce with more words, ignoring every single point being made and using generalizations to defend their wrongdoings and blame everything on admins, on an alt no less. Either you're one of them (like the many alts on reddit who read every comment and didn't manage to downvote bomb a single comment successfully before the mods deleted the threads) or you're one of their victims trying to suck up like the little Atroce fella.

I, as an uninvolved player, am glad I didn't waste my time on ML, thanks to listening to the many warnings from people like 2k2. Others who maybe hadn't played RO in a while and didn't see the obvious signs were less fortunate. It's a shame this game is being killed by people with low intelligence who destroy the servers they play on. Don't kick the horse you have to ride.

Metan

Server is gone (for now) and now that this thread has fulfilled its purpose, it is now going to get, as it has been, bombarded by fake alts and false-flaggers from p2w trying to polish a conclusive narrative. I think it's rather cute, it's like watching a teenager wannabe writer trying to develop a cohesive story. All it takes is to notice either post count+join date or the obvious speech patterns: Nova, for instance, discourses as elegantly and sincerely as a third-rate swindler pretending to be an honest lawyer. I've seen people better fake roles in Mafia games like Town of Salem back in the day; an AI in the 2000s would've been less overt with its game.

You guys have fun writing your nonsense, it won't accomplish jack. Won't read this page or anything past this post.

Orange

It does not make sense to me to have multiple staff claim extreme stress & depression and then show back up 24 hours later ready to go again and put their mental health on the line for slur users. I mention it just so others can see the tactics they use. They will keep using the same tactics and over time it will become more obvious

People repeatedly ask me and others for proof that would dox us on other websites. The streamer thing isnt my fight, some streamers are happy with the outcome - I dont think they should be, I mentioned it to as its even more evidence of the admins being scammers and moved on. Its discussed on the non-English stream above and elsewhwre. Yes stuff was mostly though discord, it was tens of dollars each at most, if I steal candy from a baby I'm a s*** person even if it was a 50c lolipop.

'You used your own guild to stash rental items'
You mean 2 siroma cards, an alice valk shied, a hodrenlim valk shield and a bloodied shackle ball? Ok bro. It was a joke for people to latch onto, do you seriously think my ultimate goal was to... have items on this server?

'You claimed you bought 600m off p2w as a joke'
Its already mentioned in this thread prior. Reborn made a baseless claim that I was going to spend 6-800m with him. I publicly responded to him in discord 'show proof and ill just delete my account' - He never showed proof, I joked about it after. My sense of humour obviously doesn't align with everyone elses, to me its funny to have people fully believe one line of text in a discord from a slur user, for me to be banned ingame over it and then that used to create a whole narrative about who I am but call into question substantiated claims and completely ignore actual serious issues. It highlights what peoples goals are, you ignore the real world issues, the money, the thousands of hours the admins wasted of peoples time and focus on a throwaway joke every time.

Its funny that I make s*** up about beef with an irrelevant guild just to provoke them into killing the server and revealing corruption and you focus on the imaginary beef then try to gloss over all the predictions about the server being corrupt that came true. Its simply hilarious.

The last new relevant info was streamer stuff and the 100% damage immunity being on the server. If you have played RO you simply cannot seriously believe this server was legit, you simply are pretending to be naive. Everything since that last info and a fair bit before has been a false flag operation to try and set up plausibility that the server admins are merely incompetent and not scammers, laying the groundwork for v2. That is the current goal of the scammers
:3

Rayeth

Quote from: Iamyourfriend on Dec 05, 2023, 10:46 AMReading this makes me a little sad for the OP.

Don't be, more than anything the OP is having fun with this just like everybody here reading every post. More like it is pure entertainment. RO will always have the Mr. or Miss know it all but at the end of the day all of us are players. The difference? some have real jobs and others don't have... and it shows. 😂

Orange

Quote from: CVantes on Dec 05, 2023, 07:58 AMI remember your words clearly in party chat and I wish I had them screenshotted. You were doomposting about the server dying.

'2 days before the server closed you were doomposting about the server dying'

absolutely hilarious

Let me refresh your memory of that convo - I was talking about how p2w were going to get me banned by framing me for RMT(This happened)
I was talking about how there were exploits on the server that people have benefitted from day 1. That got confirmed after I was banned.

At no point did I say what exploit I used or show any evidence of me having access to an exploit, the only thing I did was pay 130 million zeny for a combat knife. Let that sink in, I bought a combat knife and then got banned, entire guilds, multiple players, streamers and staff all came out of the woodworks revealing exploits and corruption. The population started nosediving immediately after Reborn started trying to get me banned. Not because I'm special or anything but because that was the breaking point where people realised that Reborn was in full control of the server, for him to be able to flex and get an opposing guild leader banned just by making a single comment in the discord chat after brushing off 100+ banworthy moments himself. It was at that point Reborn=Server staff was confirmed

I had 0 interaction with the server after getting banned and it was nice and healthy(bottomed out af 135 online that I saw), all downhill aftterwards without any influence from me other than provoking people into revealing exploits/gm corruption.

It was too easy.

CVantes

Quote from: Orange on Dec 05, 2023, 01:13 PM'2 days before the server closed you were doomposting about the server dying'

absolutely hilarious

The implication was that you knew, because you took part in making it happen.

Orange

Quote from: CVantes on Dec 05, 2023, 01:20 PMThe implication was that you knew, because you took part in making it happen.

Can you explain further? At best I sped things up by triggering p2w into revealing what they were sitting on, do you think I am in p2w? do you think I made the 96% dragon immunity item? Do you think I put the 3000 oca's onto peoples accounts? Do you think I made all 80 RMT posts for the server?

At best I'm a s*** stirrer. The s*** has to already be there.

I didn't make anything happen. I was aware of the streamer issues and figured those would come to light and maybe kill the server, I was aware of p2w exploiting and knew they would come to light at some point and kill the server. They have a routine they follow, its funny to them in the same way weird things are funny to me. Its absolutely hilarious to them that they have done this 20 times and on the 21st people don't see it coming. They get pains in their sides watching people spend months say "no gm corruption" then revealing there was, in fact, gm corruption.

Jabberwock

/heh lmao, what made you guys think this would have a future ? Just the Nasa stuff was already a HUGE redflag that this one wouldn't last. Imagine playing a private server (of any game, not just RO) with massive duping scandals day and night, even if it was just rumors it would already be enough to turn off a lot of people, not even mentioning the staff stuff.

Orange

Quote from: Jabberwock on Dec 05, 2023, 01:44 PM/heh lmao, what made you guys think this would have a future ? Just the Nasa stuff was already a HUGE redflag that this one wouldn't last. Imagine playing a private server (of any game, not just RO) with massive duping scandals day and night, even if it was just rumors it would already be enough to turn off a lot of people, not even mentioning the staff stuff.

This is an example of p2w finding it hilarious to play out the above mentioned routine. After the server closes they take pleasure in mocking everyone that wasted time there.

I dont think anyone believed it had a real future but maybe they could get 6 months out of it besides actual newbies mostly invited by friends/saw a streamer playing and joined so didnt see much of that.

2k2

Quote from: luckyblackat on Dec 04, 2023, 10:24 PM[...] while using hours and hours to format a post to look prettier then some people that do it as a job (gotta give you that, the posts look hella clean).

[...] is there any way to have more love, peace and maturity instead of this?
Not at all. Doesn't take more than a few minutes as I'm used to this since it's literally my career.

I fully agree with the second line. There must be more love, peace and maturity in this community, indeed. And how do we start following that path? By weeding out confirmed cheaters/RMTers, repeated-offenders, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, doxxers, generally bad and awful people from the community; not embrassing them and helping them by making them look legit or treat them like heroes (like your server's staff has been doing since day 1 of this server, despite the many pre-emptively warnings and foresight).

Do you want me to (once again) post all of the images of their toxic behavior, racism, homophobia, spreading hate into your server, all while your staff kept protecting them and allowing them to do so?

Quote from: CVantes on Dec 05, 2023, 06:42 AM[...]

I'll also say something about 2k2 here. He at least archives and posts screenshots, but puts vapid speculation in there. He believes everyone aside from the GM staff. He instantly takes the side of a streamer. It's evident he doesn't play on the server and bases all of the claims he has on information gotten from other people or what he can dig up. I actually like the posts he makes just wished he'd stay more objective like a true journalist type.

[...]
Can you post/point out where I gave the impression of siding with streamers? I haven't talked to any (yet) and I talked about the exact thing they talked about and all the info was in the chat of Saikyoba's livestream yesterday + Loki/Rebelo revealing a lot of things that seemed bullsh*t until one streamer (aamandamarcondes) confirmed most of the things he said and confirmed that he even helped her get her owed money from ML staff.

I don't support the streamers at all. If they were wronged/scammed, they yeah I think this should be fixed by paying them whatever was agreed, but other than that, no. They obviously brought many innocent/unaware players to the death trap that this server was, which is not good at all. It's like they will agree to do any kind of work with any shady individuals or company out of greed.

I do intend to talk to them (and maybe even Loki/Rebelo, ugh) and convince to bring them here so they talk about the whole thing themselves now there shouldn't be any sort of NDA since the server is dead, and listening/reading from them will be way more credible than someone just sourcing from them.

Quote from: CVantes on Dec 05, 2023, 06:42 AM[...]

Lastly I'll say this again: p2w should be banned on all servers and new servers alike and never given more chances.

[...]

P2w are not genuine. They should ALWAYS be rooted instantly out of a server. Maybe in a hilarious fashion like this. My advice is admins have tools that disable things from the player, like trading, using potions or receiving heals. Then jail them and leave them in the jail to rot. I don't care how good you think they are. Their history cannot be erased. Ban them. Keep them banned or let them in, troll them, jail them, and make them waste their time. You don't let known cheaters play on your server. This also applies to Orange/IslandGoGames here. He should also be pre-emptively banned from a launch 2.0. Let him go and play on whatever server he's saying he's playing on.

If ML launches again, I'll play. If p2w are allowed to play there, I won't.
F*cking preach, brother. I know you've been out of the scene for a long time and it sucks to return just to see things even worse/more toxic than before but you do seem to care about the community and want a decent, safe place to play. There is a server (not dead, but currently in rework) that managed to fully keep the cancer out, so there's still hopes other servers admins will learn from them.

Quote from: Saika911 on Dec 05, 2023, 11:28 AM[...]

I, as an uninvolved player, am glad I didn't waste my time on ML, thanks to listening to the many warnings from people like 2k2. Others who maybe hadn't played RO in a while and didn't see the obvious signs were less fortunate. It's a shame this game is being killed by people with low intelligence who destroy the servers they play on. Don't kick the horse you have to ride.
When we first got a link to their Reddit post I was really impressed (although fully skeptical) by the ideas and supposed work done in the server (despite knowing 95% of the custom stuff would be bugged and exploitable), and did wanted to play it especially for having open-world pvp, but as soon as I joined their discord and noticed the rotten apples there, and that Reborn specifically was one of the Beta Testers (probably the more active of the tester there, playing for like 12-16h/day yet didn't report a single found bug or exploit), I immedietaly left the server.

On like the first hour of the server, people from my group playing there reported (to us that weren't playing there and exposed it onthe ML Discord) that while everyone was still at level 30~50, the whole p2w (over 30 players) was already 90+ in result of all the bugs and exploits they found (bugged hunting quests + multilevel enabled and maybe more). At this point whoever continued playing there despite the group going unpunished for abusing of bugs found during Beta, was plain idiots. It's even worse that tl22 had that long chat with Loki/Rebelo and the staff (page 2) and Loki/Rebelo said he was going to "keep close eyes" to this group and would ban them on their "first offense", but of course all of this was false, and the group kept running free abusing and exploits bug after bug unpunished.

Quote from: Rayeth on Dec 05, 2023, 12:38 PMDon't be, more than anything the OP is having fun with this just like everybody here reading every post. More like it is pure entertainment. RO will always have the Mr. or Miss know it all but at the end of the day all of us are players. The difference? some have real jobs and others don't have... and it shows. 😂
The only fun part about all this is seeing corrupt f*ck server and its staff going down and getting fully exposed with (hopefully) no second chances ever. Nothing regarding p2w is funny because many of the things they do as their regular behavior are actual real life crimes, which is sad, alarming and infuriating (when servers protect or overlook these things) and plain cringe to know most of them are over or close to their 40s.

And indeed, being proud of burning your own playground you NEET play for about 18h a day, thinking that makes you good or better than others, all while being single, childless, living with their parents, unemployed living off the government in their 30s or 40s... yikes. Yes, that's the difference between RO players and p2w players.
Find me here:

luckyblackat

Alright, last post hopefully as I just desire to discuss one last thing and move on with life, if you are willing to hear Loki, the person you have been against since day one, and even made soo many posts attacking said person, would you be willing to chat with me 2k2? I think I have been very reasonable with a lot of things, while I can agree lot's of answers I said could have been better, I have not tried to hide, nor save face, nor lie, I'm the ONLY person that tried to hear all sides, even negative ones and understand and discuss about it, in fact I'm the ONLY one that tried to contact anyone to discuss and solve problems, I have done nothing wrong and have no fear of chatting and discussing things with you. I just want to understand what's your vision and reasons behind soo much focus on this server in particular and hopefully solve this out at least.

My discord: luckyblackat

The server is dead/offline and there is no reason for you to care about being found out, but if you do care, feel free to add me with an alt and just show it's you with an SS or something. I really just wanna talk and discuss.

I believe your image of me is not good, but like I said, that's because I was the ONLY person to face things and try to make things right, but I have been going after things even before the server started, I have not just accepted everything as truth, there is also reasons why I left the staff the first time.

Right after the first drama I already contacted Reddit Mods to clear things up, and worked on contacting anyone involved on it to clear things out as ADULTS instead of soo much useless fuzz and drama.

I contacted both ADM and GM from the drama to clear doubts, first one is from said experience time.

Second one was from copied TOS.

And this post already have the balance discussion.
I have done my best to always find the truth in things and be fair to the situation.

---------------------------------------------------

For the streamer situation I'm not 100% fully aware of the whole thing or if someone did not get paid/informed, but I do know there is lot's of lies and misinformation in the middle as always.

First, the server had nothing prepared, not even cash itens, cash itself, or prices ready, when streamers joined the had ZERO requirements, and would get for FREE a hat that a sub would get for 30 days for FREE, 25K monthly cash, and I think the coupom/code for 10% of on cash plus the comission.

Said comission being cash or money was confusing for everyone, including me that at the time joined as streamer and a bunch of others, NO ONE, made it clear and there is NO statement on the streamer chat about this, LOTS of information were not even discussed because the Staff was soo broken that when I joined I heard no reunions were made in a long time, this definitly caused confusion but in the end it was decided you could pick MONEY or CASH, soo really the fuzz here makes no sense, even less when the most vocal people got paid as far as I know.

Following that, the cash had zero meaning as there was no cash itens, nor shop, nor price decided, but a big problem was happening, there was lots of streamers and lots not even streaming properly, but almost all of them were enjoying the benefits, including being the only font for visuals during that time, I joined AFTER the cash shop and got 7 subscribers (3 being only for the visual), soo you can imagine at the START how much some got while MOST literaly doing almost nothing, not even streaming! Oh detail, everyone would also get 5 FREE costumes to raffle weekly, not only that the time increased from 30d to 60d on the cosmetic, but that no one complains.

The cash was changed from 25k to 6k when the cash shop was introduced, since it was 1 USD = 1K cash, and the average visual cost 2k-4k cash, since it was too little it was increased to 10k, but thats the thing, literally could have stayed 25k and the costs/price and shop price could have been increased, it makes zero sense to blame this.

For the minimun partnership restrictions, it went up a lot, soo people that would join would at least need to have some clout/numbers to be a partner and get benefits BUT NO ONE THAT WAS A PARTNER GOT REMOVED, this was a way to be fair with those who started early and let them keep being partners.

The biggest change was the requirements, as we had NONE, we asked literaly for people to use the server name on the live and icon/logo, and to stream 32h monthly and post proof, that's literaly it, the deal was even flexible to reduce hours/conditions and the reward/bonus would decrease as well, some people disliked that, but this was put after the first MONTH, soo anyone for the following months could choose to keep the partnership or not. Some people made a fuzz about it and therefore got removed as partnership only works if both sides agree on things and there was a lot of free loader streamers around, you can check yourself there was at some point over 20-30 streamers and only a handful trully streamed, of course as you can imagine most of those that clocked easily 60-100h monthly (like me and others that trully streamed), just accepted it, as it's VERY normal to have conditions for benefits.

I have no screenshots as I left the server/role and lost access, but I'm sure it's all still there on the streamer chat log.
(BTW, it's also not exclusive, soo you could literally stream anything else and even other servers)

As of you saying I defend p2w and protect them and let them free, like I said, I was out, I joined back for 48h, where I also had to sleep and work, I remade the entire discord organization and TOS, plus ticket protocols, everything that was lacking.

I was the ONLY active person as EVERYONE else was already tired and burnedout from everything.
Like I mentioned before I made the first reunion in a call they had for a long time, due to staff being burnedout/broken and disagreeing with each other non-stop.

And I already blamed guilds including p2w and others, as their actions and words were also a part on ruining the server in the last post. Not only that I already admited and agree it was totally our fault as server Staff/Team and our lack of experience and organization.

During all of this I also created a pvp channel to try to make the chat less toxic (at least the main chat soo people could breath) and I did try to be fair and equal to everyone, as well as muting p2w/Reborn. I was waitting for the new TOS/rules/organization to be ready to start doing more actions, but the server died literally 3 days after I rejoined.

To be honest I think I could have done more but I'm also human and was also exausted from work/sleepless, I should have definitly done more bans and even perma bans to some things said and done, I'm sorry about that, but then again, I was trying my best to fix everything I could in 2 days, things that definitly should have been ready and set even before the server started, and EVERYONE in the staff is to blame for the lack of direction, synergy and organization. That includes people who left and stayed. No one is a "saint/innocent".

And just to make it clear I'm being human/nice and discussing with reborn, not because he is from p2w, but because that's how I work as a person and think we could have solved it all being more open and chatting, this is the case of someone I ended up causing trouble, just to share an example on how I like to talk/handle things.

Just a side note, I still think with or without guilds/p2w the server would be doomed due to lack of experience, staff internal problems, and dupes/bugs, as this would lead here anyways.

As one extra note to you 2k2, there is no way those posts are quick, this took soo many hours I do gotta admire how pretty your posts look compared to mine tbh.

I'll hopefully not comment here anymore and move on with life with old and new friends to do new things and have fun, however I still hope you do contact me to talk things out, I swear I'm quite fair on dealing with things, I do am very passionate tho.

Finally, Orange/Island, you are a really weird person and very manipulative, you act like a friendly person, you lie to people in order to try to play a good guy, but in the end you are just as bad as any exploiter as you are just another ignorant cheater, I contacted you to solve things, hear your side and show mine, human touch that you lack, empathy, and more important try to understand your actions and solve things out.

You took everything and assumed I was paid to be depressive, how delusional you gotta be to believe something like that?

The reason I was sad was due to how things turned out after months of free time and effort being put to end like this, not only that I felt terrible for anyone that invested time and even donated, and felt s*** myself for also doing both of that.

The reason I magically turned happy again, is I sleept, took a break to think and rest, I was doing everything in power to help the server in the 48h I joined back, I dealt with drama, chat, dms, tickets, organizing the discord, I have been doing that and trying to help the server since day one, and that was slowly making me depressive as even putting effort things were returning terrible results and taking lots of time away from me being with family and even more from my friends and boyfriend that missed me lots.

In case you think I don't care about the people in the server and friends that I made.

After I left for the second time I was feeling trully terrible and sad, but I was not expecting to receive soo much support and love from friends that I made in this last month, this turned my mood entirely.

Soo that day I played with some olds friends Lethal Company and had a blast, I had forgotten how fun some co-op stuff can be as I had been soo focused on doing this for FREE and using my free time.

https://youtu.be/4HTYLS1dSz0

Not only that, I have a life, a job, bills, family and people to take care, I cannot let myself get depressive for a weirdo online, life is bigger then RO and you. I'm done with YOUR games, you are no hero as you think, you are a sad individual stuck in a 20yo game abusing explioits from decades playing it and looking for things to fullfill that void inside you. There are other ways to be happy, hope one day you find something that don't hurt others for your enjoyment.