AnthemRO

Started by hex_zerg, Nov 15, 2007, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hex_zerg

I know you are not suppose to write a review for a server before its even opened. However, this is literaly the same server under a different name and 'better' hardware. They have the same donations, accounts, and a******. So, tell me how exactly is that a good promotionial idea?

AceJay

Way to fail, hard.

Play it before you complain.

hex_zerg

Thats my point exactly.  ;D You don't need to play to see that it is going to be a horrible server. You already know its going to be with all the same donations, donation system, and people. It also doesn't help if the opinon comes from someone who is known to have a huge bias towards AnimaRO group.

AceJay

What's wrong with the donations?

hex_zerg

It has been explained numerous times and very claifiying details. I see no need to explain again. The only thing I'am trying to say is, it is the same server but with a different name. I have a big feeling it is just a PR trick.

Rbread

Quote from: hex_zerg on Nov 15, 2007, 01:19 PM
Thats my point exactly.  ;D You don't need to play to see that it is going to be a horrible server. You already know its going to be with all the same donations, donation system, and people. It also doesn't help if the opinon comes from someone who is known to have a huge bias towards AnimaRO group.

Donations are donations.  Donations are something the server chooses.  If you don't like it, don't play it.  If you can find any evidence, sure but I'm keeping this topic locked to prevent useless posts.

Topic Locked