LegacyRO more like LibelRO

Started by Graviteh, Nov 09, 2007, 08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graviteh

The GM replied to my review about LegacyRO, and he accused me of botting. Obviously, I did not because my accounts are still active (but they got hijacked, but that's beyond the point). The only servers I botted were qRO and CW2, but that was a year+ ago.

I wonder how many times he replies with just "OH HE HATEZ US CAUSE HE BOTTEDZ LOL" because he has nothing smart to say? I also think you guys need to add a feature where we can reply to a GM's reply...

And if Itakou or Co are reading this: At this point, I don't care if I get my items back, but if you're going to falsely accuse someone of botting, at least ban them and anyone who has logged into their accounts. Thanks.

Raziel.D

Libel RO XD
Well that's what we get when someone who dosen't really like our lovely game Ragnarok Online makes a server and get it a bit populated to then wipe it and start with 30X Rates to then go back to 10x
No really,Players are to blame. WTF did you join a 10x server who started with 30x rates in the first place....
Fail :/ and the donation items are crazy :o

yC

i was just wondering, you seem to get kicked by euphro and legacy at the same time lol

what's your next server?

Raziel.D

That kind of servers tend to evade loud players such as Graviteh :l !

tco03

Itakou ! I remember him from aro ! He was the king of cheating, with botting, frauding etc. lol

hows he doing these days? =D?

Jayne Cobb

Quote from: tco03 on Nov 10, 2007, 08:42 PM
Itakou ! I remember him from aro ! He was the king of cheating, with botting, frauding etc. lol

hows he doing these days? =D?
its most likely not the same person. And saying that name is grounds for a lock, lmao.

Omg Onoes

graviteh, give xxxx ro a try lol, you and i seem to have a similar personality, www.efefefefe.net, same old corrupt style ceres ro no matter how many times those brs revamp it and make new promises (always fall back to personal abuse such as illegit items/stats, sry about the little rant, too lazy to write a REAL review).

This isn't the seeking board.
Your signature has been reported and removed for peacefulness of this forum.

Itakou

Wow, if your going to lie, at least do it well...

His original review of my server was as stated,

The GMs are beyond incompetent, they are retarded freaks. My friends and many others have gotten away with bot farms. there are about 500 venders in Pront and Morocc. Skip this server. The high population was obtained fraudulently.

which directly implies, through his own words in his review of my server, that he botted. Now he comes back on the forums and says,

The GM replied to my review about LegacyRO, and he accused me of botting. Obviously, I did not because my accounts are still active

Obviously he either falsified in his initial review of the server to degrade it's integrity, or he is lying in his initial statement of this topic. Either way, it's one of the other and there which violates the RatemyServer's Terms of Service. Can a staff please give some input on this matter.

Moving on, noticed how he said

Obviously, I did not because my accounts are still active (but they got hijacked, but that's beyond the point). The only servers I botted were qRO and CW2, but that was a year+ ago.

well translates to, his accounts were never banned (therefore no GM intervention) but rather, hacked. Now the main questions is, hijacked by who? We go to his concluding statement,

And if Itakou or Co are reading this: At this point, I don't care if I get my items back, but if you're going to falsely accuse someone of botting, at least ban them and anyone who has logged into their accounts. Thanks.

Which basically shows his hatred towards the players who "hijacked" his account and he wishes for me to conduct an IP scan, which is standard procedure on my server, and ban all the other players who went onto (hijacked) his account and stole all his items.

Now, we move back to the main question, his account was hijacked by who?

Obviously he gives reference to "players" which implies his item's disappearance was not in any way related to GM activities. So no "power abuse" of GMs were at fault here.

In short, he left, gave his user name and password to everyone in his guild, came back, all items were gone. I refused to help him since his guild members showed screen shots of him intentionally giving out his account info, he got pissed and came here. Sad, sad story...

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Rbread

I have to question you on this one:

The GMs are beyond incompetent, they are retarded freaks. My friends and many others have gotten away with bot farms. there are about 500 venders in Pront and Morocc. Skip this server. The high population was obtained fraudulently.

which directly implies, through his own words in his review of my server, that he botted. Now he comes back on the forums and says,

How does that directly imply that he has botted?  A direct implication would involve something along the lines of "I leveled up to level 50 and I didnt even play".  He simply stated that he knows people who have botted and have gotten away.  Knowing people who have botted isn't grounds for a ban is it?  I dont know...

Raziel.D

I looked up the topic on your forums. And it would seem that your staff including you are being lazy,very lazy and negative.
A screen with GRAVITEH of an MSN windows dosen't even need to be showed. Why didn't the person show the email for example?

mikka

hmm,  Itakou well, he sorta right ... he has many of other players to deal and he does care about you since he went through all the toruble getting the info how everrything got stolen / etc... he's got hundredes of players to deal with and he spent his time on you, which show's the GMs are not lazy.
Foreign wild.

Raziel.D

Quote from: mikka on Nov 12, 2007, 03:31 AM

hmm,  Itakou well, he sorta right ... he has many of other players to deal and he does care about you since he went through all the toruble getting the info how everrything got stolen / etc... he's got hundredes of players to deal with and he spent his time on you, which show's the GMs are not lazy.
you're heavily off-topic :/

Ambrose Merle

I think it's time to drop the topic here. It clearly got messed up before either of you even posted a word about it on here. Graviteh, find another server to play on and be mroe careful in the future how you word things. Itakou, I'd just go about your business working. No point in shooting the already blown-apart corpse, just waste ammo and time.

Graviteh

Quote from: Itakou on Nov 11, 2007, 03:38 AM
My friends and many others

Not me. The last time I ran a bot was in CW2. 1.5+ years ago.

Itakou

Gawd. Man, why couldn't you have posted that sooner. Would have saved me the time wasted telling Freezer to give back your items. He agreed too; too bad.

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Raphael.N

Quote from: Itakou on Nov 14, 2007, 01:33 PM
Gawd. Man, why couldn't you have posted that sooner. Would have saved me the time wasted telling Freezer to give back your items. He agreed too; too bad.
Did i skip a post?