Legacy RO

Started by Rudolph Zyaber, Sep 16, 2008, 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aris

lol no, it isn't his, but wouldn't you like to know.

Melona

A new server is in progress, and that is being worked on by Itakou, also known as Ning, I can't give out any additional information as of now, but Ning will surprise you all when the time is right. :)

Best Regards,

Melona~

Kylee

Quote from: Melona on Sep 28, 2008, 02:11 PM
A new server is in progress, and that is being worked on by Itakou, also known as Ning, I can't give out any additional information as of now, but Ning will surprise you all when the time is right. :)

Best Regards,

Melona~

hurry up

i miss legacy so much ):

Pandora

If he got so tired of his old server why is he starting another one? What guarantee do people have that he wont get bored again and trash their work to start something newer?
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Kylee

Quote from: Pandora on Sep 29, 2008, 10:16 AM
If he got so tired of his old server why is he starting another one? What guarantee do people have that he wont get bored again and trash their work to start something newer?
it really doesnt make any sense and from the looks of it im not sure if anyone will bother with said server but we'll see..

most of legacy players -knew- that the server would wipe/close again but as long as you have fun that's all that matters. it was a unique server and had a large ENGLISH SPEAKING player base, something rare to find.

everyone was pissed that it closed but the way i see it, as long as you enjoyed your time on the server it was worth it. i met some awesome people

i guess he'd also be pretty pissed at how everyone made constant snaps about another wipe... i mean it'd be funny after a few times, but it became so constant that it was something you heard like 10 times a day there......

not saying thats the only cause but that'd get really really annoying

Kylee

Many of the players didn't complain, but there were obviously whiners. I think the problem was, it got so focused on the people who complained that the people who enjoyed the server's voice's and opinions fell on deaf ears. imo at least

squeaky wheel gets the grease, but imo those ppl should have goten bans a long time ago, so  many ppl there should have been banned but never were XD

its a sad though tbh

Aris

lots of them were, but with the wipes, they kept getting unbanned. lol.

HuiJun

Quote from: Aris on Sep 30, 2008, 01:47 AM
lots of them were, but with the wipes, they kept getting unbanned. lol.

rofl

Quote from: Loki on Nov 11, 2008, 12:01 AM
You're one slick gal, JJJ.