Started by ahunt 1997, Mar 04, 2021, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RATES FOR THE SERVER

15/15/10 LOW RATE
150/150/100 WITH CUSTOM RARES AND CARD DROP RATES
1000/1000/300  WITH CUSTOM RARES AND CARD DROP RATES

ahunt 1997

Hi guys,
So guys I am planning to re-launch my 99/70 Pre Renewal server after being away from Ragnarok Online for quite a while.
Since I was away I am not very aware of the current likes and dislikes of current players, so pour in your suggestions to the kind of features the interested players would like to have.

The current features which are confirmed as of now are :
Anti Cheat Enabled
Mobile/Browser enabled
EaMod/RaMod/HercMod enabled
Daily War of Emperium - Alternating to WoE FE and SE on alternate days with a chance to hold a castle for 7 days
Competitive Items Quests along with all donation items Questable
Guild Buffer NPC (Additional buffs can be purchased for the guild for zeny)
RCX commands integrated into client
Balanced guild package and Welcome packages
Frequent automated events along with separate event shop items
Costume Features enabled along with Questable and Event Shop costume items

So reply with additional features you guys would like to have
A poll for rates will be available as well and will be decided by majority

Neffletics

There are already 50+ servers with the mentioned settings. Don't bother opening one unless you have something unique to offer.
solacero rip

ahunt 1997

Thats the reason for posting here
There are a lot of people with unique ideas wanting to get implemented in servers
I am ready to do that in this one

yC

Some of the things in your feature list, might not be suitable for all the rates you have on the poll.  That's based on my taste personally.

Can't say we haven't seen server with similar features.  In this case, the different will be in the management team, donation level and longevity.  Hope you keep these in mind.  /no1

Nekoruchii

If you plan to make it p2w and close after few months, please, just forget it. I beg you. There's a lot of p2w servers with the EXACT features. This is why I just decide to stay at renewal and/or went hiatus again because most pre-re servers are trash nowadays. Same thing all over and over. People are old and are tired of restarting over on a newer server that they do not know until when it will be up. ReverieRO was very nice but it closed already. I liked their concept very much that made me play RO again when I wanted to play another game instead. Same features with the server I played from 2008-2011. I would be more interested if someone opens up a Zero server or a pre-re that's not p2w with professional staff, not just for temporary show off lmao.

ahunt 1997

Quote from: Nekoruchii on Mar 06, 2021, 05:28 PM
If you plan to make it p2w and close after few months, please, just forget it. I beg you. There's a lot of p2w servers with the EXACT features. This is why I just decide to stay at renewal and/or went hiatus again because most pre-re servers are trash nowadays. Same thing all over and over. People are old and are tired of restarting over on a newer server that they do not know until when it will be up. ReverieRO was very nice but it closed already. I liked their concept very much that made me play RO again when I wanted to play another game instead. Same features with the server I played from 2008-2011. I would be more interested if someone opens up a Zero server or a pre-re that's not p2w with professional staff, not just for temporary show off lmao.

TBH, i don't plan to make this server P2W, the main goal of this server is to give players the features they want and the chance to compete with some of the top WoE guilds if possible
The goal of this server is not to mint money but rather be able to provide a playful environment for all types of players. Be it those who like to farm/trade or those who like to PvP/WoE
There is no plan to close the server few months down the line and tbh I don't mind paying for the server costs from my own pocket as long as there is a healthy and playful environment in the servers which the players like
I don't even plan to make the donations exclusive only to donators, all the items which will be listed in the donation items pool will be available either through quests or BG or through the event shop which will be available in game and misc donates will be listed at a reasonable price so that even a non donator can obtain them through in-game events
I've played on servers which are just there with the goal to mint money and then shut down abandoning the players' efforts so thats certainly something which I don't plan to do, even in the long run

vohoangquan1996

just make a zero server people gonna jump in like flies

ahunt 1997

Sure
I'll keep that in mind
If there are enough people who are up for a zero server it'll be done

Nekoruchii

Quote from: ahunt 1997 on Mar 07, 2021, 12:18 PM
TBH, i don't plan to make this server P2W, the main goal of this server is to give players the features they want and the chance to compete with some of the top WoE guilds if possible
The goal of this server is not to mint money but rather be able to provide a playful environment for all types of players. Be it those who like to farm/trade or those who like to PvP/WoE
There is no plan to close the server few months down the line and tbh I don't mind paying for the server costs from my own pocket as long as there is a healthy and playful environment in the servers which the players like
I don't even plan to make the donations exclusive only to donators, all the items which will be listed in the donation items pool will be available either through quests or BG or through the event shop which will be available in game and misc donates will be listed at a reasonable price so that even a non donator can obtain them through in-game events
I've played on servers which are just there with the goal to mint money and then shut down abandoning the players' efforts so thats certainly something which I don't plan to do, even in the long run

Well, that's good to hear.
Now that you know those servers existing to mint money and close and do the same thing, I would expect from you to know what are the things should be on another server to make it stand among these seasonal servers and I may look forward to this then just as long as the cash shop is not full with gears like I LOVE CHINA and etc. that you commonly see on seasonal servers.

Tho, you could aim for Zero servers. You can just check the existing Zero private servers (there's only two). 100% you'd get me in and some my friends that met from a Zero server since I'm one of the guild mods for a Zero server pvm/casual guild.

darkomega

Just an idea I think would be very fun, and very unique

put up a server with 1/1/1 rate & 99/70 (very hardcore, it is guaranteed to be long-lasting)

but people will not be interested because it will be hard.. so put a NPC that sells all MVP/Mini-Boss cards for 1z
people still need to farm gears/zeny to put those cards in a slotted gears (also, disables it in PvP/WoE/KoE/BG etcs, purely for PvE)
people have easy time killing mobs, but still need a hell lots of them, because its 1/1/1 rates lol
and, if you thinks players are bored and having too easy times = create powerful customized mobs (I believe 255 server have custom mobs, because being 255, players are too strong and feel no challenges.. same can be said for 99/70 but with boss cards)

in the end, the server will be too easy (boss cards), but also too hard (1/1/1 rates)
the owner can have unlimited things to be added in the server (custom mobs/challenging & fun events etc. etc.)
I truly believe it will be long-lasting and fun server.. the problem is.. will the owner preserves that long? before corruption comes (it have potential to be successful.. but greed wil come, and destroy it all.. thats why OfficialServer is always better)

thanks lol.. really wanted to test this kind of server
Hiding your actual skills, require even higher level of skill to make it done.