Jynx-Online STEALS

Started by Usako, Aug 15, 2006, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mangaguy

>.>
So much lies.....
Wow, they should just apologize and give credit...

Usako

i'd also like to point this out.

the people's IP that were editing wikipedia: 70.224.**.**
l33talchemists IP when he reviewed my server a couple days ago: 70.224.**.**
l33talchemist's IP when he was on my forum in march/april: 70.224.**.**

This same IP (as the first 2) registered as Kittomi...so, if you haven't seen the real l33talchemist in a while...who is using the "fake" one.

I have also been told Justin is on the same IP, as well as Vash. Though, they could all be the same person, we really don't know. But we do know one of them ls l33talchemist...and have been lying about it. they may not have seen the "real" l33talchemist...but one of them certainly is acting in his place.

IPs don't lie, folks.

pieman245

Quote from: Usako on Sep 27, 2006, 10:45 PM
i'd also like to point this out.

the people's IP that were editing wikipedia: 70.*.*.*
l33talchemists IP when he reviewed my server a couple days ago: 70.*.*.*
l33talchemist's IP when he was on my forum in march/april: 70.*.*.*

This same IP (as the first 2) registered as Kittomi...so, if you haven't seen the real l33talchemist in a while...who is using the "fake" one.

IPs don't lie, folks.

Or do they? DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!
Wait, I fail to see the point of this post. Maybe im simply stupid. Oh crap, im supposed to be doing homework right now!

yC

Quote from: Kittomi on Sep 27, 2006, 10:19 PM
I've said it before and I will keep saying it this whole thing is pointless none of you are gooing to get what you want from this.

Do you have nothing better you could be doing than argueing on this forum?

Plus this whole arguement is between Vash Jynx and Usako no one else needs to be involved. and this topic should be limited to only them talking if it is to be resolved in anyway  shape or form.

Excuse me, do you have anything else to say whenever someone bust you or your housemates' lies?  You said you want to end this, then in a turn around someone from Jynx-Online go edit the wiki and make a fool out of Vash/Jynx whatever.

If you think it is pointless, why are there ppl on your IP editing the wiki (could be you but we can't be sure as you said, there are only 5 ppl on your IP, you must know who) .  You always tell us to stop, but it doesn't seem like you really want a stop.

RagnaParadise

Quote from: yC on Sep 27, 2006, 10:52 PM
Quote from: Kittomi on Sep 27, 2006, 10:19 PM
I've said it before and I will keep saying it this whole thing is pointless none of you are gooing to get what you want from this.

Do you have nothing better you could be doing than argueing on this forum?

Plus this whole arguement is between Vash Jynx and Usako no one else needs to be involved. and this topic should be limited to only them talking if it is to be resolved in anyway  shape or form.

Excuse me, do you have anything else to say whenever someone bust you or your housemates' lies?  You said you want to end this, then in a turn around someone from Jynx-Online go edit the wiki and make a fool out of Vash/Jynx whatever.

If you think it is pointless, why are there ppl on your IP editing the wiki (could be you but we can't be sure as you said, there are only 5 ppl on your IP, you must know who) .  You always tell us to stop, but it doesn't seem like you really want a stop.

It's how noobs are. These people think they're smart. Sadistic ba***rds. >.>

Naoki

I felt bad for Wiki..

WHEN WILL THE WIKI ABUSE STOP T___T

*gets a sign*

Save wiki and you wont get aids!

Sentaku

Okay. I just HAD to say something because of that edit thing.... How COULD you sink so low as to edit Vash's name in? I've seen the Wikipedia before you even posted that and it said Yor. That's the LOWEST thing I've EVER seen. And though I've tried neither Baka or Jynx, I will never try Jynx Online. Not if this is how it's community acts towards these accusations. With lies, edits, false information. You didn't even have any proof towards saying that the sprites were not Usako's. All you kept doing was personally insulting Usako and saying she never made those sprites, without any proof what-so-ever. What you guys are doing, the way you are responding to this issue, etc, is making Jynx look HORRIBLE. If you'd just admitted maybe you were wrong, and that some of the sprites may have been taken without due credit, you would have at least come out all right, but not now after this mess you pulled.

That's all I had to say-And now, without further a-do, I'm out of this argument. Good luck Usako, I hope you get your apologies and credit, you deserve them for going through this.

erKURITA

My goodness, you guys think we're stupid? Even modifying the Wikipedia just to do more lies?

Go check now your so-called Wikipedia proof. It has been reverted, to the original. YOR is the actual creator. Thank goodness history is there.

Rageful Zen

Quote from: jman on Sep 27, 2006, 08:46 PM
They still had the sprites, and they were in the data folder. Why have them in the data folder without using them? That's a nice way of wasting space. you just proved that Usako had her sprites stolen, so eh, whatever.

im really tired but i just want to say...
what are the easiest way to trick someone from getting your cheese nips?
you hide the fake in the original box. right?
or ... eat them, whichever.. but..
anyways...  i dont like jumping in and out..

clueless people may be, i highly doubt id be understood.

-- i dont have much time to respond to every post everyone makes. so i just grab a few and answer in the short amount of time i have.
yes wikipedia can be changed.. or edited..
we have not (or jynx has not) had the pimp hat on jynx-online from the time i have been on.. i havent seen them... either that or nobody likes them >.>
as for the floppy bunny ears.. ive seen black ones, are those the ones your talking about?
a player named.. Chibi Impulse, i believe.. hast them.. or was it Chibi Sin... er.. ill look when i have the time (sorry to have brought up any player's name)

Jynx/Vash/DeMoN/Anubis/KMart/Damien/or Dark Sin has not lied to me from the time i knew them..
from a long ago post, someone said the gm staff is.. corrupted? i think, or crappy..
its not like that, not at all.. we are fun and joyous to all.. i was online today and ive been getting numurous pms to help them, what do i do? i help.. just like the admins here try to help discuss and finish this with evidence..
Damien/Dark Sin/ the new guy Sora/ and me are usually the active ones online during the day..
if anyone would claim( er... need to choose new word, that words been raped too much) -- say that we are bad gms...
tell me what we do wrong and i will compare with others..

Heck, i came to NLRO after IRO and during the time i was there, i had not been on when there has been any events (if any)
or seen a help desk, But here at Jynx Online, us subgms do as much as we can until the gms arrive to take over..
we hold Help desks whenever we have time, We do events when we get them "authorized" from the higher ranking gms..
we have woe.. we listen to the players, we report any weird activities and handle it.

you can ask any player on jynx online what kind of person i am. and then ask what kind of person jynx is...
and there's your answer, we dont brainwash, we try to take care of the "community" By holding up with all this negative senses,
its a bit hard to take care of the server..

-- as for evidence to anything, i dont have it.. im not very familiar with "hexing" or "spriting" but all i want to get is to see if
either side mainly, vash, and usako to agree that there would be a settlement between this.. instead of "friends" protecting "friends"

-Pimp hat: without a doubt, i remember seeing it in a somewhat tutorial or guide, in the eathena guide.. long long ago(my mistake, i found it in my saved files... its a actor guide)
now, im about 90% sure that everyone would say "oh you made this, this and that".. i will be honest with you. i know nothing about spr. or act. or whatever, im a web dev ish kind of guy.. i do html,dhtml,flash, and all that junk..
i uploaded this file, im curious. -and a bit wormish to look at usako's ... pimp hat.
are they the same?
http://www.freewebs.com/erykmichalak/Downloads/Actor%20Tutorial.rar

i  uploaded that myself, i copied the tutorial/guide from eathena, not Wrote it..
i copied the text, saved the pictures, so i could learn to use it.. but the funny thing is.. i never used it lol
i am also sorry to say, i forgot who had created the post on the eathena the time ago.
I give credit and props for making this guide to whomever he/she is. its not mine, i only copied it for personal reference/usage.
A playful wind never stops.. flowing through and dancing, it stops only when it wants to....

yC

it might be my problem due to slow internet but the freeweb link says "We are sorry, this page was not found." to the act tutorial.

It's okay Zen, we believe you, or at least I do.  Okay you said you are a good gm, supportive, everything.  I won't doubt you about that.  I don't think every person that work for Hitler is evil at all.  You said you never seen the pimp hat on jynx-online alright, maybe you never seen it in game, like you said maybe no one liked it enough to donate for it, maybe.  As Cyco said, 50% there, but:

The fact that the pimp hat is in their "dll file" or what we referred as a "grf" or "datafolder", no one can deny that.  The floppy bunny in Jynx-Online's "dll file" contain the Usako watermark, no one can deny that as well.  (Prove? we have it 100%, just go open their "dll file" and look for it, there's instruction posted somewhere in this topic, if you didn't try to see this proof, i am sorry, but don't say it's 50%). 

Repeating this for the last time: The pimp hat is made exclusively to pimpRO and Usako's server.  Wtf is Usako's sprite doing sitting in some other server's "datafolder".  Same for the floppy bunny, with the watermark, what is it doing in the Jynx-Online datafolder.  Because the Jynx-Online client package is distributed by Jynx-Online, that means they are distributing Usako's work without permission, at the very least, and of course no credit was given what so ever other than the Usako watermark that was used as a Proof of Ownership when cases like this happens. 

Can Usako sue Jynx-Online for distributing her work without permission and no credit were given whatsoever (or just simply say Can Usako stop her work from distributing by others without her permission or ask them to give credit in the process)? yes I believe, but she just demand an apology, plus to admit all the lies etc outlined on her post previously.  What's the big deal here? admit and do the right thing then case will close.  Simple isn't it.  Why aren't doing it, but try to make up lies one after another?

Lastly, You never seen those hats in game doesn't mean it was never @itemed in game by anyone and used by anyone.  it's a 50%. means half the chance.

Zen, if you have the time, read this two pages, see how low your server community can get, about editting wiki to fake that Vash created Freya: (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Freya_%28Ragnarok_Online%29&action=history , if it still exist, i already reported to wiki that Freya is illegal and see if they gonna remove it, to prevent *some ppl* further editing the page to claim ownership of Freya)  Also, i found it very silly and childrish 6 hours after the lie has been bust the person "KenBeoulve" is still trying to make changes to the Freya wiki page.  What is he up to? trying to show his fake glory to his brainwashed community?

first jynx edit screenshots from ragcan, then *some one* with the wiki name "KenBeoulve" editted freya's wiki page, want to ask yourself do you really know these ppl that you work for? 

btw, i just notice the jynx-online forum is back, i'll show you one more lie, quoting from Vash's only post on page 9 of this topic:

Quote from: Vash
"jynx/vash are trying to screw with my reputation (and trying to personally insult me and find personal info about me. "find anything you can about her and tell vash" is basically what they said.)"

-Where's this proof? When did I ever say we wanted to hurt you in anyway? Where is there proof we'd want to bring down someone who is worthless to us. You mean nothing.

I have solid proof for this one (only if you see this before Jynx did but anyway i have a screrenshot):
read jynx's post on the top, your post is right below it i hope you can remember that (just read the last two paragraph of Jynx's post, yes now i am doing the "he said, she said again", but it's true):
http://s12.invisionfree.com/jynx/index.php?showtopic=3568&st=15

screenshots backup:
http://ratemyserver.org/jynx3.JPG
http://ratemyserver.org/jynx4.JPG

Again, they are lying in your face.  What's the point of lying so much?  Lied once, Lied twice, and then again and many more, it's so LAME i tell you.  You see, this is what you get for lying (not you zen, i mean Jynx/Vash/whatever), you have to make up a second lie to cover your first lie, then it goes on and on to the 3rd, 4th etc and in the process you kick yourself in the butt because they are LIES, people KNOW, and then you make a fool out of yourself. 

This topic is not getting anywhere because people are not being honest, as we were about to put and end, someone brought up "proof" and then within 10 minutes it proven to be a lie again.  This could go on and on I don't mind, it will just serve as an entertainment to Slaw and etc who is reading, it's a show about who's being dumb faking proofs now.

RagnaParadise

Quote from: Rageful Zen on Sep 28, 2006, 02:52 AM
Quote from: jman on Sep 27, 2006, 08:46 PM
They still had the sprites, and they were in the data folder. Why have them in the data folder without using them? That's a nice way of wasting space. you just proved that Usako had her sprites stolen, so eh, whatever.

im really tired but i just want to say...
what are the easiest way to trick someone from getting your cheese nips?
you hide the fake in the original box. right?
or ... eat them, whichever.. but..
anyways...  i dont like jumping in and out..

clueless people may be, i highly doubt id be understood.

-- i dont have much time to respond to every post everyone makes. so i just grab a few and answer in the short amount of time i have.
yes wikipedia can be changed.. or edited..
we have not (or jynx has not) had the pimp hat on jynx-online from the time i have been on.. i havent seen them... either that or nobody likes them >.>
as for the floppy bunny ears.. ive seen black ones, are those the ones your talking about?
a player named.. Chibi Impulse, i believe.. hast them.. or was it Chibi Sin... er.. ill look when i have the time (sorry to have brought up any player's name)

Jynx/Vash/DeMoN/Anubis/KMart/Damien/or Dark Sin has not lied to me from the time i knew them..
from a long ago post, someone said the gm staff is.. corrupted? i think, or crappy..
its not like that, not at all.. we are fun and joyous to all.. i was online today and ive been getting numurous pms to help them, what do i do? i help.. just like the admins here try to help discuss and finish this with evidence..
Damien/Dark Sin/ the new guy Sora/ and me are usually the active ones online during the day..
if anyone would claim( er... need to choose new word, that words been raped too much) -- say that we are bad gms...
tell me what we do wrong and i will compare with others..

Heck, i came to NLRO after IRO and during the time i was there, i had not been on when there has been any events (if any)
or seen a help desk, But here at Jynx Online, us subgms do as much as we can until the gms arrive to take over..
we hold Help desks whenever we have time, We do events when we get them "authorized" from the higher ranking gms..
we have woe.. we listen to the players, we report any weird activities and handle it.

you can ask any player on jynx online what kind of person i am. and then ask what kind of person jynx is...
and there's your answer, we dont brainwash, we try to take care of the "community" By holding up with all this negative senses,
its a bit hard to take care of the server..

-- as for evidence to anything, i dont have it.. im not very familiar with "hexing" or "spriting" but all i want to get is to see if
either side mainly, vash, and usako to agree that there would be a settlement between this.. instead of "friends" protecting "friends"

-Pimp hat: without a doubt, i remember seeing it in a somewhat tutorial or guide, in the eathena guide.. long long ago(my mistake, i found it in my saved files... its a actor guide)
now, im about 90% sure that everyone would say "oh you made this, this and that".. i will be honest with you. i know nothing about spr. or act. or whatever, im a web dev ish kind of guy.. i do html,dhtml,flash, and all that junk..
i uploaded this file, im curious. -and a bit wormish to look at usako's ... pimp hat.
are they the same?
http://www.freewebs.com/erykmichalak/Downloads/Actor%20Tutorial.rar

i  uploaded that myself, i copied the tutorial/guide from eathena, not Wrote it..
i copied the text, saved the pictures, so i could learn to use it.. but the funny thing is.. i never used it lol
i am also sorry to say, i forgot who had created the post on the eathena the time ago.
I give credit and props for making this guide to whomever he/she is. its not mine, i only copied it for personal reference/usage.

By the way you talk Rageful Zen, I don't think you're evil or anything. But I have to emphasise the point yC had. Not everyone that works for Hitler is evil.

Having said all that, I think Jynx still owes Usako an apology. Tell her to get her lazy donkey here and apologize PUBLICLY. Or else. Well. erKURITA will not be kind. :)

Justinb52

See you just ignore my post again why dont you ask yor himself do you notice theres no information about all the old developers? Why dont you try contacting yor?Ragnaparadise you know nothing abotu jynx so shut up and get  a life. You guys are all fags and will just keep lying to our faces trying to prove jynx/vash did stuff that they never did. This is my last post here I will not post anymore. We will just prove you wrong when Jynx is completely finished. And how are you comparing vash to hitler?? Go ahead if you send out the data  folder we will just sue everyone who takes the wings remember there all mostly copyrighted. We are not apologiving for that ugly guy usako. Since she did not make those things she never did she jsut a fat ugly lier. Vash has even given the most proof out of anyone in this forum...

RagnaParadise

THE FAG IS BACK PPL, WOOOOOOOOOO.

Listen here, you self-centered, childish, immatured, a****** son of a b**** you. You are NO one to tell me what to do. Whatcha gonna do if I say Jynx-Online = FAG? Whatcha gonna do? Threaten me with your 40MB DLL file? And dude, stop trying to lie. You are 5 years old. You couldn't have did all of the codes by yourself. And even though you're not 5, you sure act like one.

Don't post then. No one gives a f*** who the hell are you. I'm getting very pissed off with your lying face, and basically, you can't sue us. SUE ME OMFG BRING UR LAWYER 2 ME PLZ. You must be insane just to get a copyright for one sprite. And no, Vash didn't give me any proof. Not proof that I can take anyway. Imageshack? Don't make me laugh.

Are you even educated enough to understand similarities? "vash isn't hitler" Hell I know that, but I think Hitler's better than Vash in terms of morality. Vash is just a little dog that bites everyone. Who cares. And yes, you're acting immaturely. I don't even give a damn whether you're coming back or not. You're running away from the truth, that's why you're away. And again, I say, you are no one to tell me to shut up.

Anubis

In the words of a great robot "Bite my shiny, metal donkey"
I mean where do you people get off comparing Vash to Hitler...
you people realize hitler murdered hundreds of thousands of people just for being differnt...
compared to the s*** you are accusing vash of....its just crazy.
I have known vash close to 8 years, and some of this s*** you people are saying utterly horrid.

Coming soon to Jynx Online, JO Radio...created by me, not any of you stupid mother f*ckers so dont try and claim it and attempt such slander on me. >:(
So be sure to Play Jynx Online and listen to JO Radio ;D

yC

How bout you stop ignoring our proofs which pissed you off greatly and start admitting the truth, poor kid.  Also, stop the wiki abuse that act is so low and childish.

Quote from: Justinb52 on Sep 28, 2006, 07:29 AM
See you just ignore my post again why dont you ask yor himself do you notice theres no information about all the old developers? Why dont you try contacting yor?

old developers, what old developers? Freya started here: http://ookoo.org/svn/freya/trunk/Changelog.txt
scroll down to the end if you dont know how to read a changelog, btw no name of Vash anywhere mentioned, not even a little bug fix, if you didn't get that the last time we told you about it.  Why don't you try ask your brother for some proofs? where is his changelog, old files etc. Or name some old developers if you are looking for them.  We might be able to help.

You guys are all fags and will just keep lying to our faces trying to prove jynx/vash did stuff that they never did. This is my last post here I will not post anymore. We will just prove you wrong when Jynx is completely finished.

Pissed?  can't fight with your lies anymore, now you are lying that we are lying? very funny.  I'll see if this is really your last post.  We'll also wait for whatever that will prove us wrong with that whatever thing that jynx will never finish.

And how are you comparing vash to hitler?? Go ahead if you send out the data  folder we will just sue everyone who takes the wings remember there all mostly copyrighted.

We asked for your brother's lawyer's contact twice, and for the copyright document once, yet we are still waiting for the answer.  Is there ever gonna be an answer?

We are not apologiving for that ugly guy usako. Since she did not make those things she never did she jsut a fat ugly lier. Vash has even given the most proof out of anyone in this forum...

Vash has only posted once here, all plain text typing and talking, it's the "he said" thing as quoted from Cyco, how can that be the most proof out of anyone in this forum?