Item Duplicate by Helrouis

Started by Helrouis, Jun 08, 2008, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballGuy

any rules on this?? no softwares were used.. and i must admit this is tempting...

Pandora

>_>;

Tempting to get perman ban?
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Helrouis

Quote from: Pandora on Jun 08, 2008, 09:59 PM
You shouldnt post this here, it's illegal in any server.

"Sharing is nice" wtf? It's nice if you share something good, not otherwise.
Well, I have my reason to post this. That is for everyone to know, and of course, the intellectual ones would be preventing it. It's a shame for eA if they just let this pass by.=/ this was also the source of dramas from most of the servers, because they were expecting a good outcome from their hard work, suddenly just getting ruin by this bug. And most of the servers are uninformed with this, some people out who know about this are just silent by themselves for the reason of competition. People should be thankful instead because I'm sharing an exploit to you, my colleague admins.

Pandora

You should be reporting it to eA not sharing it to players.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

baseballGuy

Helrouis

Quote from: Pandora on Jun 08, 2008, 10:16 PM
You should be reporting it to eA not sharing it to players.
Nah, I don't like it there. Simply because I have an argue with someone there in position.(LOL i am ex-communicated there for criticizing his scripts/ and source modifications) Well, this is my free will. Okay, I'll share something good shortly too.

Keropi

"Hello, this is the admin of http://zero.systeminplace.net - I'm willing to share all to you all how easy it is to duplicate in most of the private servers out there. Go ahead and mess them up! Lol!

Anyway, partly this is an advertisement for my server, because dupe can't possibly work on my server."

What is the meaning of this? I tried it on my server and didn't work...

Aragorn

your mad becoz you don't know how to deal w/ it (>,>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

Helrouis

Quote from: Keropi on Jun 08, 2008, 11:09 PM
"Hello, this is the admin of http://zero.systeminplace.net - I'm willing to share all to you all how easy it is to duplicate in most of the private servers out there. Go ahead and mess them up! Lol!

Anyway, partly this is an advertisement for my server, because dupe can't possibly work on my server."

What is the meaning of this? I tried it on my server and didn't work...

just do it exactly the same as the vid. if it says someone logged in this ID - you're too late. Also, don't repeat the rejection too much, otherwise you can't login temporarily

Keropi

I hope that like... at least some of you understand that eAthena HAS prevented this, but it's up to the ADMIN to make sure it's fine.

http://svn.eathena.ws/svn/ea/trunk/conf/login_athena.conf

//When set to yes, the login server will refuse connections from accounts that are considered online already.
//When a login attempt is rejected, the account in question is also kicked from all connected char-servers.
//It's safe to turn this off if there's only one char-server connected, or if the char-servers don't share
//the same backend (ie: Multiple char servers reading from the same SQL tables)
online_check: yes

Just don't change it to "no"? Default is yes... And by the way, the original poster is ugly and he's stupid, LOL... just telling you the brutal truth man, you look like a dude from the 70's...

Helrouis

Quote from: Keropi on Jun 08, 2008, 11:15 PM
I hope that like... at least some of you understand that eAthena HAS prevented this, but it's up to the ADMIN to make sure it's fine.

//When set to yes, the login server will refuse connections from accounts that are considered online already.
//When a login attempt is rejected, the account in question is also kicked from all connected char-servers.
//It's safe to turn this off if there's only one char-server connected, or if the char-servers don't share

Just don't change it to "no"? Default is yes... And by the way, the original poster is ugly and he's stupid, LOL... just telling you the brutal truth man, you look like a dude from the 70's...

/heh well, I'm just messing up things around for an agenda. not a ******** like you can ruin my life. lol. Well that's all what people can say to protect themselves specially from critics/hypocrites when it regards to your appearance, no matter they look good or not.

mark_sanbeda

fixed already??  :-[ too bad too bad  :P

Helrouis

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 08, 2008, 11:44 PM

fixed already??  :-[ too bad too bad  :P

not all do. =P

btw, in pinoy, papasa naman ng karma jan, grabe discrimination dito. sinasabayan ko lang naman photo mo /heh

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Aragorn on Jun 08, 2008, 11:09 PM

lolololololol /heh she's a professional man itll only take her a few minutes to fix this up  :P

EDIT: wahahaha helrouis binigyan kita +karma dapat bigyan mo rin aq wahaha

Helrouis

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 08, 2008, 11:48 PM
Quote from: Aragorn on Jun 08, 2008, 11:09 PM

lolololololol /heh she's a professional man itll only take her a few minutes to fix this up  :P

EDIT: wahahaha helrouis binigyan kita +karma dapat bigyan mo rin aq wahaha

yes, Pandora is a super, i ever played in her server too.

@sanbeda Tapos na! haha. wawa tayo mga pinoy dito!