ImmortalRO

Started by ~*Sakura-Chan*~, Nov 17, 2007, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skotlex

You are the one that keeps doing all your effort to not be forgotten here :V
By the way, please write it right, it's pathetic, not "pethetic", it stopped being amusing the third time I read it :x

(RMS reviews)

mikka

someone is on a period XD
Foreign wild.

Ambrose Merle

Or worse yet, PMS....

Zone

You act as if you are impeccable.

~*Sakura-Chan*~

yet again u havent proved if i have hacked the server or not so ur keeping this up by replying, ur also proving ur picking on me all of u

Ambrose Merle

At first, I wasn't, until you showed you can't be decent, or sincere. You're clearly a fool, and thus I'll treat you like one. Next time, behave properly!

Zone

Quote from: ~*Sakura-Chan*~ on Dec 09, 2007, 05:47 PM
yet again u havent proved if i have hacked the server or not so ur keeping this up by replying, ur also proving ur picking on me all of u
Do you know what the word Impeccable means?
Look it up.
I am not picking on you, I am merely stating you are not a saint.

~*Sakura-Chan*~

i dont care i want rini, demonic sin, the one to present the damn evidence they speak that i hack, yet they have not prove anything, i demand it now

Ambrose Merle

Well until they provide it we have to assume it's a bluff, that still doesn't clear your name nor anything you've said, since your outbursts leave everyone believing he's right regardless of proof. To look like a criminal, regardless of having commit the crime or not, can sometimes condemn you on the spot.

~*Sakura-Chan*~

i dont give a damn i want them to prove the the public if it was me who hacked, its bullcrap since they presented no evidence

Rbread

God... what's up with these topics.

Who cares he/she/dog/cat/horse/rock "hacks"?  You want to give them some award or something?  Either give some hard evidence or stop baiting for replies.

Topic is getting rediculous.