ImmortalRO

Started by ~*Sakura-Chan*~, Nov 17, 2007, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skotlex

Wisdom is knowing when not to speak, and the more Sakura speaks the less I think of her D:' Not that this was mean to promote flames or anything.. but really... I can't get to any summary of her posts other than "closed-minded".... well, okay, "selfish" seems to apply, too :x

Pethetic indeed....

(RMS reviews)

Ambrose Merle

Quote from: ~*Sakura-Chan*~ on Dec 07, 2007, 05:08 PM
many times u all in the server pick on one person so dont act innocent urself, Especially the host, killed me for nothing wen i even ask a question, how many times he done that, more then 5 times, also ur GMs misuse their powers, @kick, @mute, @nuke and @jail. just for wat? Talking to u?, there were more u did so why the hell u all go ganging up on me on here urselved Maybe because ur trying to protect the Truth so u wont be banned?, its pethetic

Oh, that a fact? I don't think so. You're being increasingly more rude and insistant. your anger shouldn't be directed at us, the community, so stop acting like it's our faults. Are you trying to get this locked and ignored!?

Quote from: Skotlex on Dec 07, 2007, 05:54 PM
Wisdom is knowing when not to speak, and the more Sakura speaks the less I think of her D:' Not that this was mean to promote flames or anything.. but really... I can't get to any summary of her posts other than "closed-minded".... well, okay, "selfish" seems to apply, too :x

Pethetic indeed....

Agreed for once Skotlex. This is exactly why I said this shoudl stop. Neither side has anything to enchance what they said, only deteriorate it unless they have more evidence to back it. -sigh- ... Well, this topics getting locked, I can tell already. MOVING ON~~!!  :P

~*Sakura-Chan*~

Seriously u guys Acuse me of things i havent done Yet u hhavent Proved anything i shall stand to wat i say untill u Prove if i did hack

Ambrose Merle

Wait, I accused you? You're throwing everyone into the cauldron together without care. I'm sorry, but I hope the moderator locks and ignores this, whoever it is. Your behavior is hidious and unnecessary. I'd suggest dropping it and reviewing your mistakes thoroughly! I was on a nuetral standing point until you made it clear you're agaisnt everyone. All I said was that it's POSSIBLE you're telling the truth, but that the evidence is not enough to go on against either side, yours OR theirs. All I accuse you of Sakura, is overreacting and slamming everyone into the same corner when some of us weren't against you from the start!!

superja

ok, so i've been reading this topic and have a question...

What are you trying to accomplish by posting here, Sakura? at first you were complaining about how you walked into a server and there was mass nuking going on... which is fine. that type of thing shouldn't happen. As Ambrosemerle pointed out, and i blew up the picture myself as well to have a look... there was no mass nuking going on in the screen shot.

Now you want the server admins to prove you were hacking? why? it's a game. if YOU didn't hack, then you know they're wrong. why argue it? the best thing that's going to happen here is that you will be unbanned from a server that apparently sucks because everyone hates you... i don't understand this logic. @.@

again, it is a GAME... move on. there are hundreds of servers out there. in fact, you could do something OTHER than playing this game and complaining about it.  ::)

Ansuz Isaz

xD I've all ready muttered about this being needed to get locked, but I'm not really sure if this is serious enough for one yet.

Sakura. Enough all ready. Before you start muttering about them needing proof, hold some for yourself. Demanding proof without proof on your side makes you look... well, completely guilty. Like a five year old pointing a finger at some random old man because he didn't want to get in trouble for breaking the vase on the table. True, you can ask for proof. But have you once given any proof? Yes, at this point, I am against you. xD Not accusing you of anything, really, just completely against your attitude and over all behaver. I mean, sure. I kind of started picking at things a little harshly, but saying everyone is accusing you? As Ambro pointed out, he's been completely neutral in this entire thing. xD Don't drag him into this, at the very least.

Ambro, I'm sad to say, your request for peace a while ago? No point to ask for it at this point. =P Don't think so.

Sakura. For the love of flying monkey bras, just say you're done. Hell, if you really want to, you can say you were right, they were wrong in a childish manner, than say that you refuse to post here again. One of the moderators will see that the thing is finally over with because someone finally decided to just stop with the idiodic - and, as far as I can see, pointless - feud over evidence neither side wants to give. ImmortalRO has witnesses on their side, which is actually more evidence than you yourself have given. But... Eh.

Again, just say you're done. Be mature, and show that you have at least enough intelligence just to stop. This can all end, the thread can be locked because there is some attempt at finality, and the drama can be done with.

pete_franc33

This is my side on this topic! Sakura, I haven't also seen enough evidence to help yourself defend your right. As all other people have said or implied, you will need a good evidence to really point out your side which is what you are impying to be the truth! And also, try to read carefully on what other people's saying/writing. You must try to comprehend each and every word that they have replied here in your own post before you try to reply on your topic! You must always think openly and must think that not all of us is againsts you. We didn't simply know your story until you have told us in public which is thru this topic. You must understand that we are simply after-the-crime witnesses here! We need more evidence just like it is! Whatever you say must be accompied by some proof to be believable. After this situation, I do suggest that you must move-on! This is one of those things in your life that will make you even stronger and wiser. I know you will learn from this, no matter how deep or shallow you would intend to learn! To all the GMs, Admin(s), and espacially the owner of the server... you must act properly on this! You all must give evidences on each and every action that you will take againsts her. Over-all, all of you must give evidences on each and every side you would take. If you have the truth with you, show us. If you want peace within you, try to make peace with each other! I am not participating on any side in this situation! I am simply being candid on what I feel about this. This is one of the things that I must act on and must say my part of words! But I really feel simpathy towards Sakura! That's all I can say/write at this moment.

fead45

~*Sakura-Chan*~

u also havent prove any evidence to backup wat u said so speak to urself will you

Ambrose Merle

At this point in time I'd like to say... Why did some of you even post. I thought it became obvious Sakura has gone mad.  :'( I'm basically done posting on this unless there is further call for it, becuase this obviously is just going downhill torwards another ban at this rate. Sakura is not listening to ANYONE, and probably wont even listen to a moderator of these forums, so it's pretty safe to say, this topic, is toast.

TheOne

Ok now Lets all Break For some time .. will ya .. Lets Do like nothing happand and close this topic .. Cause this is so useless ..

Sakura's Last post was
u also havent prove any evidence to backup wat u said so speak to urself will you

Well u started this topic .. So u wanted it this way .. we aint .. We are just like Wtf are u doing ? what ya trying to proof ..

Its like Its Real life but its not i came to a conclusion its a Game .. and we dont know eachother in real life .. so whats the problem U know just Search for a new server to play on And no more Complaining cause this goes to nothing well only fighting and s*** look i am still not okay with u to proof u did nothing .. but the big problem is , u want Immortal Ro Closed .. Well that wont work cause We can Proof we aint Corrupt .. just to the people that wants to know play Immortal ro and ask around if u want and u will see we aint Corrupt / cause we are now like trying to proof things with screenies or Text line's of eachother well Tell me We all Can make our Proof just like we want right Like we can use paint or Photo Shop Even Msn Message''s can be made or changed by Pain shop .. so close this topic and move on with our life's no hard feelings but get a life .. cause this way we aint comming to a end u all know that .. so Stop posting Please we only making it bigger than it was ..

Greets
John Aka Benginii Assistand Adminostrator immortal Ro owner Lostdemon ro
Posted on: Dec 08, 2007, 02:13 am
Quote from: Ambrosemerle on Dec 08, 2007, 10:07 AM
At this point in time I'd like to say... Why did some of you even post. I thought it became obvious Sakura has gone mad.  :'( I'm basically done posting on this unless there is further call for it, becuase this obviously is just going downhill torwards another ban at this rate. Sakura is not listening to ANYONE, and probably wont even listen to a moderator of these forums, so it's pretty safe to say, this topic, is toast.
True hes correct just stop posting ;) thanx Ambrosemerle

~*Sakura-Chan*~

i aint stopping untill u present the Damn proof about The hacking

Ambrose Merle

Go to bed Sakura, rest, clear your head. Doesn't matter if they have proof or not right now, since I doubt anything can be done at this point. Please move on.

Zone

/hmm
It seems there is an outbreak of this strain we call madness...

~*Sakura-Chan*~

lol.. ur all pethetic, u havent proved that i hacked BUT u proved one thing to the whole forum, u all from that server pick on one person, u already proved to the public that u wont leave one person alone, so pethetic, u all havent proved if i hacked or not.