Worst Server iFeelRO

Started by Zyx, Sep 25, 2011, 01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyx

The server failed. The GMs are immature and has a bad attitude and they will bad mouth you if you argue with them and will always tell you that it is your fault even though you didn't do anything. If you say that the server is lag and it really is they will tell you that it is on the Internet Service Provider even though some other people from the other countries are experiencing the same lag. The main GM / server owner is favoring a guild. I have an older post here in RMS (http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/ifeelros-true-color/) that shows 1 of his GM spying on our castle in the emperium room, I saw it since I also became a GM here and quit after not seeing any actions about that issue since that GM is on the guild that the admin is in favor of.

This week we got shocked when the max guild limit became 42 but the max guild limit should be 32. We tell it to other GMs and players as well but they didn't do anything about it until only today the guild castle that we defended yesterday was taken over by GM again since he say that it is VOID but we WoE w/ only less than 32 members he still says it is VOID since we abused it. He says we didn't report it, fast actions when it is against our guild but when it is on the other guild he won't do a thing.

About the thing I post on this forum, he says that i should have posted it on his server forum that's stupid since I knew that he will just remove the topic. Since he is not an admin here in RMS, I posted it here so he could not manipulate what a player should say. Now I got an IP ban coz my bro posted the truth about the server in his forums and he deleted it.

Sorry if I've typed in wrong grammar, I'm not that good in english. XD

Neo

Quote from: Zyx on Sep 25, 2011, 01:47 AM
We tell it to other GMs and players as well but they didn't do anything about it ...

We didn't received any reports regarding this ..INGAME even in FORUM. Your guild took advantage of the error after last weeks maintenance and having max member limit of 42 instead of 32 . Therefore we forfeited your guild last occupation and considered it VOID/NULL  [ NO GUILD OWNER].
It is on our RULES .
- Bug/Error Exploiting or Taking Advantage on Errors. And not Even REPORTING. Will be Punished .

Regarding Support/GMS level 40 [ no Serious Commands ] Joining WOE was already solved and they are terminated today to avoid more conflicts .  READ http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/ifeelros-true-color/ how this is being solved.

Overall, stop lying and stop making multiple accounts just for making critics and false accusations on my server .

Good day and thank you for the another review :)  .

Zyx

lol then ask your other GM one of my member said he reported it. Telling it to the other GM and not posting it on forums means that we didn't report it. It is not our fault that your GM didn't tell it to you sooner since your always not around.

the castle was occupied by our guild even before yesterdays WoE.

yup no serious commands that's why I said that they only spy and spying is a form of cheating specially when you are a GM and using @hide command

since when did I make multiple accounts? show me a proof my bro is different from me and we play in our house only so we have same IP that does not mean I make multiple accounts so stop accusing as what you always you.

one more thing you can't even ban the botters on your server the only botters you ban is from a MVP guild that you have a grudge with and now there are lots of botters and you can't even ban them? And you got annoyed when I asked you politely if you already ban them WTF is that is that how a GM should act? grow up man...

Neo

Boters are already IP ban since last week . . . Stop judging you did not even clarify,  another false gossip from you .

By the way we are not a WORST SERVER , we might not be perfect  but we are doing our best
for the server . Our Populations / Uptime [6 Months ] / Server Lover / Economy and Activity can speak out on our status. And  even your still playing on the server behind your bad critics .

Zyx

wow false gossip you ban them only last week and I reported them a month ago haha

lol you got high populations coz of dual logs only don't be proud of it too much
yup I play to waste some of my time. I only play during WoE time or when a friend is online only i'm not wasting more of my time other than those times

mbl0128

its funny how every single time someone gets mad in ifeelro they take it to rms .and just fyi you did not quit the gm team you were fired. that's why you came here is because you are all butt hurt and mad that you didn't get what you wanted. and we already took full action with the bots and ip banned them. stop being stupid and start using your brain because your making yourself look bad and all your doing is twisting the truth.
-socks

Saki

I'm not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong but this did catch my eye. Whether or not the acussing party is right or wrong, it seems that those who feel scorned or have bad tension with a server (staff or otherwise) they just HAVE to come to RMS to post about it. It's almost like a ritual. Something goes wrong, someone screws up, where do they go? RMS! Because their day just wont be satisfied until they make sure everyone else is aware of their misfturine/bad experiences. True there are places that wish for honest reviews or discussions like these, but theres a big difference between reviews/discussions because you like the server or honestly have some concerns and reviews/discussions posted by people RIGHT after they A) got fired, B) had a bad expereience with the staff (usually after being fired) or C) are just that bored and need attention. We had that expereince recently with a certain party that will not be mentioned.

Either way, whether you're competent GMs or not, whether your server is s*** or not just do what we all do. Ignore them, the more you respond the more attention you give them. It's what they want.

And no offense to you Zyx but maybe you forget RO is just a game. Move on and let someone else find out for themselves if what you say is true, rather than drag it on like this.

<3 Saki (Meanest (b)witch you will ever meet)

R12

Just w8 for the server to get 1k players...because it just started and u expect a lot from it already like its a 1 year old server...tnx

-|m| rock on!!