LIMITRO IS LAG SERVER

Started by shepparton, Mar 17, 2012, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strudel

The problem is that renewal has oboro, kagerou and the new homunculus s, as well as of course the mounts.
The older clients don't support those new features. The newer ones don't have enough support yet and that's why we're stuck with the problem..
Yes so it's closed? your point..? it's been discussed 6 pages long I think the answer is clear somewhere in there, I didn't take the time to actually read it nor close it, somebody else did.
And I'm not going to bother further repeating myself with what I've already stated is evident.

Seph

It's most likely an issue with harmony colliding with the new client. I told Lai in the past when i still was working as Admin for Nova.
Oh well nvm. ;)

kopono

Quote from: shepparton on Mar 18, 2012, 07:24 PM
which one is right usa or germany?? 

Limit-Ro.net Server Details
IP address:
Server Location:
Germany
ISP:
Hetzner Online AG

The problem is Hetzner; they are known as 'OVH' in the dedicated servers market and have horrible bandwidth providers to Asia. They use the same bandwidth providers that they have a contract with for everywhere they're renting out servers from.

http://www.lowenddedi.net/leaderboard-network-quality/OVH-Paris.png/image_view_fullscreen

Reliable . Powerful . Simple

Add me on Skype, 'Kopono'. Add me on MSN, '[email protected]'.

Strudel

kopono, as nice as it is that you're attempting to make a productive post.
Please read the entire thread before posting a useless post and just bumping this.
And to add something on that note, I've contacted Harmony and setup a thread in our forum to get specific information so we can solve this problem faster.

kopono

Quote from: Strudel on Mar 21, 2012, 12:29 PM
kopono, as nice as it is that you're attempting to make a productive post.
Please read the entire thread before posting a useless post and just bumping this.
And to add something on that note, I've contacted Harmony and setup a thread in our forum to get specific information so we can solve this problem faster.

Sure. But I just find it hard to believe that it's a client FPS issue when no other server has this problem; and what I stated was just based on my research when I was looking for places to rent-to-own from; OVH's network is poor for US/ASIA, but great for Europe.

Strudel

That's why I said read the entire thread.
Limit-ro.net is not the host of the renewal, nova nor metro server, it's a web host located in germany that's it. No connection to the actual host itself.

kopono

Quote from: Strudel on Mar 23, 2012, 08:14 AM
That's why I said read the entire thread.
Limit-ro.net is not the host of the renewal, nova nor metro server, it's a web host located in germany that's it. No connection to the actual host itself.

Oh, so you guys bought a dedicated just for your website? Cool.