God i hate it when isp make changes and end off changing the ip.

Started by DragonHero, Jan 09, 2009, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonHero

Please Reopen RuthlessRO.rar from my site and put the files in your ro folder and select yes to all. You will also notice some changes i did with paint. Hehehe!

The reason why i posted this here is because it seems all the players that join that i dont know irl have been joining from here! Woo hoo!
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

doobienights

DragonHero

yes it is! i am not gonna take it down because i want my server to be successful! And besides... i now use my laptop to custom my test server before i implement the stuff on the true server!
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

Pandora

[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

okay..... im not exactly sure if this even belongs on these forums o.O
im not sure if its an advertisement, or what xD
*will ask yc*

Omi

Uhh, Dragon, I fail to see the point why you can't take 5 seconds to set up your own servers forums for this kind of information.

RMS isn't a big truck where you can dump news about your server (or any server).

DragonHero

Because the players that are playing are from here and i dont know if their handles are the same on here than on my server so its easier to discuss this here rather on my forums because it is not as advanced as on here.

Descent

Quote from: Omi on Jan 09, 2009, 11:25 AM
Uhh, Dragon, I fail to see the point why you can't take 5 seconds to set up your own servers forums for this kind of information.

RMS isn't a big truck where you can dump news about your server (or any server).

THE INTERNET! IS NOT A BIG TRUCK!

But seriously there, guy...you should be able to just get a really cheap host.

SiP's prices are really good, I hear Frantech's are very reasonable as well.

Cielte

Quote from: Descent on Jan 09, 2009, 09:55 PM
Quote from: Omi on Jan 09, 2009, 11:25 AM

THE INTERNET! IS NOT A BIG TRUCK!

But seriously there, guy...you should be able to just get a really cheap host.

SiP's prices are really good, I hear Frantech's are very reasonable as well.

From what I heard, Frantech is good. :x

Nao, towards Dragon;

Really, why did you post this here o.o?
I'm sure you have a forums. Why not post it there?

DragonHero

As i said my forums isnt as advanced as this and i dont think that people check out the voting tool to get to my forums. (O_o)
thats why descent posted the frantech forums which i may check out.

Pandora

I hear frantech and sip are both kinda bad.. never tried myself however just heard stories.

My server was home hosted for a while (10mbit line), it's not that bad if you got a good connection and it can sustain fine while your player base grows, but get a no-ip re-direct asap you can't have your people downloading a new files every time your IP changes.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Omi

Quote from: DragonHero on Jan 10, 2009, 01:16 AM
As i said my forums isnt as advanced as this and i dont think that people check out the voting tool to get to my forums. (O_o)

Then put a link on your website >____>

Zelos

QuoteThen put a link on your website >____>
Common sense right there.

Shinn

this is so stupid....and our ever so awesome mod lacks the common sense to realize that as well. You want your server to be successful yet the only way you are able to give your server players information is through RMS? and your server forums isn't s advance enough as this? are you serious? or do you just lack the knowledge to download this free software and set it up on a host?

Click here for a spoiler about the future of ruthelessRO
Spoiler
phail
[close]

Cheers,
Shinn.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.