GGRO's population?

Started by DroppedPJK, Feb 25, 2015, 06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neffletics

Quote from: Cawliflower on Mar 30, 2015, 10:19 AM
CREWKIE
After reading this, I thought of something good. A CROOKIE lol. :p :p

@topic, c'mon guys, both of you have large playerbase, there's no need to fight lol.
solacero rip

Boreas

ggRO's population: it's over 9000!

Can this topic be closed now?

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Mar 31, 2015, 09:18 PM
ggRO's population: it's over 9000!

Can this topic be closed now?
TalonRO's population: dead 1365 AT EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY. It's actually hysterical. I visit TalonRO's page about every few days since I noticed it one day, and I swear I've yet to see it change outside of their maintenance windows.

#fightfordynamicpopulationcounts

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're caching the count. Seriously though... even with a reasonable cache expiration, something isn't quite right. Might want to talk to your developer and god bless the person in-charge of deciding to build the entire site off of SMF. That's an interesting decision.

Also, I didn't promise any type of population count if this is a dig at the original "ggRO will open with 10k" nonsense. lol. I was content with whatever. Very indifferent to what the opening looked or didn't look like honestly.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Boreas

Nvm. My comment wasn't targeting anything, it was just a joke to end this pointless bashing of servers. I see you still have fun with it, then be it so. Enjoy your time here guys!

ggwp

It will become 1314 if you click the CP and few other link.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Apr 01, 2015, 05:37 PM
Nvm. My comment wasn't targeting anything, it was just a joke to end this pointless bashing of servers. I see you still have fun with it, then be it so. Enjoy your time here guys!
Nobody is bashing. I'm just stating facts and enjoying a nice day on RMS.

I don't care enough to actually feel negativity towards another server, especially TalonRO. I've never been one to dog on it. I was just curious, anyway, and I also wanted to correct you in case you were bringing up the whole "10k opening" fiasco. That definitely wasn't me putting that lol-worthy and ridiculous expectation out there. In fact, I was asking we stopped marketing that unrealistic stat.

God bless RO servers!
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Charity Case

i dont know who keeps deleting my posts here on rms, but it just seems like cali is getting some protection here.  /no1

Charity Case

Quote from: Cawliflower on Apr 01, 2015, 10:32 PM
Nobody is bashing. I'm just stating facts and enjoying a nice day on RMS.

I don't care enough to actually feel negativity towards another server, especially TalonRO.
God bless RO servers!
Isnt that a negative comment right there when you say ESPECIALLY talonro?  your wording gives the impression inferior/superior relationship.
And if im wrong you just told rider the previous page not to treat players like trash but yet you bring something up thats totally not even related to the topic about another server which only has one implied message. to hurt/critize. So dont be rude to players, but openly criticize other server owners  for facts that have not been actually proven?
im confused. /hmm

Xarale

Quote from: Charity Case on Apr 24, 2015, 11:46 PM
i dont know who keeps deleting my posts here on rms, but it just seems like cali is getting some protection here.  /no1
Posts aren't being deleted, they've been moved to a new thread.

Since ggRO has now apparently closed down, I don't believe this thread needs to be open any longer.  Please continue all discussion regarding ggRO on this thread. -> [link]

-X.