Is there something wrong in this screenshot?

Started by Kisuka, Sep 24, 2009, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kisuka

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8813/gs200lol.jpg

You all tell me... does that look normal? XD
And if it is legit, don't you think it's a little unfair to that server's players that the admin rather spend nearly $3000 on a 1 month banner spot then using that money towards keeping the server online?

Kinda corrupt in my opinion.

GorthexTiger

Isn't the Gamesites200 webpage for RO owned by Rebirth?

Only asking because it seems they're always "#1" or they were a few months ago, and they feel outta that spot on otherwebsites years ago?

If so, they're staying around for a while >.>

@Ontopic:

See that jump from 1200 to 1800?

I wonder if they have one of their child servers bid in an effort to raise it more.

Just all speculation and total assumption, no fact involved.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Lost~Dreams

All the 'vote' sites are corrupt. Whoever gives them the most money gets to the top of the list. If your server passes someone whos paying for votes then you get deleted and IP banned from the webserver. Its that simple

[color=green]Your/You're.

I did ask to keep this thread clean and mature.., don't go there by bypassing the filter + calling people names.

456450456884649856 day warn Ps. I love you Lost~Dreams -Relics[/color]

SilverStream~

That is excellent use of image editing tool, you can't see the name of the server at all, most impressive.

To be honest I doubt that they are paying that, and are most likely eliminating the .. competition of the other servers who have donation money throbbing in their pants.
If they are, it's very amazing to see money spent like this.  It's like buying a new car and showing it to your friends, then you get a fork and start scratching the paint of it.

It could just be some friend of the owner(Do we really have to call them owners, let's call them monkey buttons instead), yes onwards, it could just be the friend of the monkey button trying to mess the monkey button's server up by doing all those bids on that ad site.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DeePee

Quote from: Lost~Dreams on Sep 24, 2009, 11:03 PM
All the 'vote' sites are corrupt. Whoever gives them the most money gets to the top of the list. If your server passes someone whos paying for votes then you get deleted and IP banned from the webserver. Its that simple

Well, not all of them are corrupt... www.xtremetop100.com does have Gold Memberships but at least the OUT-hits seem to be correct. Same goes for www.rotop100.com and www.ragnatop.com

Rehael

ROtop 100 is the only that is completely legit. we (admins) should help make it more popular by only linking to it.
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Zone

Quote from: Rehael on Sep 26, 2009, 09:57 AM
ROtop 100 is the only that is completely legit. we (admins) should help make it more popular by only linking to it.
I don't trust that site either, because the worst server I've ever played (BlackoutRO) is #1 there.

Rehael

Quote from: ★ ɀⓞϰع ⓞ∀ⓞ ฿ᶤƒᴚⓞ§Ⱦ ★ on Sep 26, 2009, 10:17 AM
Quote from: Rehael on Sep 26, 2009, 09:57 AM
I don't trust that site either, because the worst server I've ever played (BlackoutRO) is #1 there.
Bro isn't that bad rly. it's just a HR.
also, they have lots of people with that that new Vote4Points trend. so that's why.
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Zone

It doesn't matter to me.
I played that server, it was the worst I've ever been on.
And even Riotblade agreed with me that the server is a s*** server.

Sarin

Well, there has to be place to put all the noobs so they don't mess with servers that we play.

DeePee

RagnaTop is legit as well so it seems, but still pretty new. There aren't a lot of members yet =/

Lost~Dreams

Lemme make this pretty clear to all of you, ANY GAME SITE THAT HAS ALOT OF REGISTERED LINKS IS CORRUPT, Do you understand that?

EX: Top200.gs was hacking peoples servers by using the information that the people provided when making an account (Retarded on the Admins part for using the same password as his server information but still)

EX: GameSites200, Whenever someone gets in a higher rank than a person that is paying for votes The server is deleted & IP banned

EX: xtremetop100, Same As Above.

Whenever Ragnatop gets more members it will be the same way.

UNLESS THEY STATE IN THEIR ToS "WE WILL GIVE YOU VOTES FOR MORE MONEY"  THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT.

[color=green]Your/You're.

I did ask to keep this thread clean and mature.., don't go there by bypassing the filter + calling people names.

456450456884649856 day warn Ps. I love you Lost~Dreams -Relics[/color]

boyton

[Zero]

Lol, from 400+ to 2400 by the same bidder. That's a little funny and retarded.