Fake Gravity Staff Message

Started by asdfqwerty123, Apr 14, 2008, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

It's just a part of my master plan to bring LRO down. This way all these people can spread on all the other servers.
zomg conspiracy!
It will hurt less if you stop struggling.

Tears of Blood

Hahah. This is pretty funny. There's nothing Gravity could do to any of the Private Server owners. Especially if they can't do anything to eAthena. I hope nobody has fallen for silly messages like this.

Lilith's post is pretty scary, though. Hope that doesn't happen to mine, though our security is pretty good so it shouldn't.

I do have a rather large warning to all RMS users here, though. Stay away from people associated with a image/forum board site called 4Chan. I'm sure many of you have heard of it, it's rather popular. Many 4Chan users are a bit... off-kilter. They often raid online communities. Just be wary, friends.

Plague

This made me laugh quite hard. What kind of sad idiot has so much spare time on his hands to write that whole thing just to be made fun of on the RMS forum..LOL. I wonder if he is reading this, maybe he is even someone active in the RMS community XD. Who knows, but if a 16 year old skater can type, think, and plan out things better then this guy, he must have some real problems LMAO. I really feel sorry for him.

Reminds me of what happened one day on Baka-RO. Someone was sending out GM bullitens saying they have been hacked and they ot what was coming to them. They kept saying they had won and Baka-RO would no longer be. Turns out the dude wasn't running off of a proxy and got Perma Banned. Its even rumored one of the GM's or players hacked his IP and f@#$'d his system up XD.

Aww, I used to play LegacyRO. Only reason I don't is because It got wiped. Now it's down?! Damn, that was a pretty solid place to play RO.
Referral Link is not allowed in this forum.  Please refer to second point in global forum rules:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6

kopono

At least that's better than death threats that I get for banning people's accounts.

Shinn

Quote from: kopono on May 30, 2008, 08:07 PM
At least that's better than death threats that I get for banning people's accounts.

haha yea I got this before, it's funny though right? people telling you they will kill you cause they got banned for a game .sigh

Next thing you know news headlines

"kopono, murdered by a 12 year old child due to a conflict occurred within an online game" 

Regards,
Shinn.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

asdfqwerty123

We've received some down right scary death threats from people.

It's not funny, those messages can get you sent to jail.

As far as 4Chan, that's part of the origin of Anonymous, but seriously they have larger and more specific targets.

The hackers you should worry about are the thousands of middle-east ones who dedicate their lives to defacing websites.

I recommend using htaccess to block malicious/exploit scanning programs and IP ranges of most of the middle-east.

This isn't a hacker though, it's just a really stupid impersonator who can't spell "prepare".

Rbread

This is not something that falls within RMS jurisdiction.  Please post it in the correct place next time.

Thanks

DragonHero

if gravity is only copyrighted to 2006.. Does that mean we own ragnarok? Lmao!
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

Rehael

SMPT ? you mean SMTP, & you can't really inject that in 2008 -_-
wasn't legacy's master pass leaked by an insider with a futurama robot avatar?
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Helrouis

Quote from: Riotblade on Jun 03, 2008, 05:12 PM
This is not something that falls within RMS jurisdiction.  Please post it in the correct place next time.

Thanks
Aye, Let's lock up the topic then. Or any mods there.

Ansuz Isaz

xD That only says that this shouldn't be in the reports section. I've only seen a server locked for flammage, seriously going off topic, or by the thread starter's request. Someone like this would only be moved where it's best suited. =D

... I've got to say, I love hearing about this kinds of idiots who think they can pull off such a feat. xD If anyone actually falls for this, they honestly don't deserve to even waste a player's time with their server. They simply wouldn't be intelligent enough to run anything effectively.

Helrouis

Quote from: Ansuz Isaz on Jun 13, 2008, 11:55 PM
xD That only says that this shouldn't be in the reports section. I've only seen a server locked for flammage, seriously going off topic, or by the thread starter's request. Someone like this would only be moved where it's best suited. =D

... I've got to say, I love hearing about this kinds of idiots who think they can pull off such a feat. xD If anyone actually falls for this, they honestly don't deserve to even waste a player's time with their server. They simply wouldn't be intelligent enough to run anything effectively.

The victims would likely be admins who doesn't know English well.

Ansuz Isaz

If they don't know English that well, how would they know what the hell the dude was telling them? xD If they can't understand English, they won't understand poor English.

Helrouis

Quote from: Ansuz Isaz on Jun 14, 2008, 12:21 AM
If they don't know English that well, how would they know what the hell the dude was telling them? xD If they can't understand English, they won't understand poor English.

They would fear the word "gravity"

Micieri

Quote from: ryancruz on Apr 14, 2008, 06:16 PM
What kind of RETARD would fall for this crap.  Even better, what kind of REATRD would send this crap.  No punctuation, or grammar, and words are mixed up.  Get a life you douche bag(I'm refferring to the sender ^^)

My thoughts exactly, even on 'professional' emails it takes more than just that to convince me.