Event-RO

Started by Faithless, Jan 27, 2008, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skotlex

Quote from: Riotblade on Feb 02, 2008, 08:33 PM
Quote from: Skotlex on Jan 29, 2008, 04:15 AM
Dammit, I wanted to reply with "but the US IS statistically the fattest country in the world! D:", but Zone's reply totally owns anything I could have attempted to write up there.
* Riotblade facepalms

Off topic yes?

Not quite... it is on-topic in the sense that is supports the main assumption that "you got upset over an statement which isn't really considered false around the world." Well, only in regards to the overweight statement, the stupid one is something that's best to be enjoyed through internet sites that cater to "jackass" style of people than to try to argue it in an intelligent manner.

(RMS reviews)

GreyTheSinner

ok ok in all fairness this is my first post so i'll make it count cause the whole subject is boring and has no merit and seems to be going completely off topic.

To settle this I will agree that considering everybody to be alike is wrong and this person neither has a mature nature nor the any real insults since kids will always be kids and he has no clue what he talks about because he believes he's safe from the world and acts like a coward at his computer. He may then not know anything about another country or anyother place other then his homeland so over baring your pride and not going directly to a GM or Admin about this shows you might be as incompetent as he is (do not get me wrong it is only an assumption, prove me wrong by all means). So my suggestion is to take this off the Forum and directly to a GM who should deal with this accordingly without the need of involving others in such a dispute over pride and kiddish insults when you decided to continue the fight even after you had a chance to back out.

That is all i have to say on the matter, feel free to lash out at me but don't expect me to care since you posted on a forum where other can see it and post freely. although i do admit what he did is wrong but alas most kids are after all kiddish.

Skullbock

A clear and nice answer. Good reply, Grey.