do not trust euphro-its a complete fake.

Started by rawrawr, Jun 05, 2007, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrawr

first you must know the full truth, like everyone that plays on the server still doesnt know that this is still going on.
the official IRO-Gravity has been trying to close euphro because it has been breaking the law, and has been fruad ever sense its been taking donations.
euphro has been using all of its donation money not on the server, but yet for personal use and drugs, which is why the server was shut down the first time, euph was using all the money for drugs. (which was estimated to about 100-200 thousand bucks a year.)
the only problem with it now is that they are still doing that, but they are now hiding from gravity by saying the server is located in canada, which meens gravity cant touch them.
that is the same reason why canadiancow is the server owner and not euph, they want them to think it isnt located in the US.

i tried posting this in their forums, but guess what, they dont want anyone to know this is still going on, the post was deleted, any replies to it was deleted, i was perma banned from the forums(because i wouldnt dare play on the server)

so overall, they are still hiding the truth from everyone, even gravity, i am a small handful of people that know the truth, trying to let everyone else know.

this is also why they arent located at www.euphro.com anymore and is at www.euphrogame.com  is to further more hide from them.
all im saying is the gm team is completely fake and the entire server is fruad.

Krystalx

r you sure ? I dislike euph for it's past conected to drugs but ....
whois scan says

-- information where it says euph is hosted by a Canadian, removed to protect privacy of person in question --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.KENNEDYCODE.COM
NS2.KENNEDYCODE.COM

Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited

yC

rawrawr please only post the same content in one place.  now that you have your own topic, i removed ur bump on the other two.

So, there is just talking.  When and how did you find out about all these?

rawrawr

gravity told me themselves for half of it and a insider of euph told me which i am good friends with.

but actually euphorian told everyone himself in a reply to one of my truth posts that i made on the euphro forums. euphorian replied to me, but one of his mod's deleted my post, deleted any reply to it, and perma IP banned me, because i want everyone to know the truth.

(this was about 3-4 months ago i found all this out.)

Krystalx

Well all whois i check say you are lieing, I dont like euph I dont even play there, but lieing aint good ....

rawrawr

and if you were to ask the people that know me, they would say i dont lie. they are saying i am lieing prolly because i was banned from that server, which isnt true, i was only banned from their forums trying to tell the truth. they are saying i am lieing because they play on the server, and they dont actually know the truth about it.

BaNiSHeDHeLL

First Anima now Euph. Cut off the head before it infects? Either that or more elitist will come complaining about a server for doing something wrong even though they're playing for free?

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

Krystalx

Quote from: rawrawr on Jun 06, 2007, 05:16 PMand if you were to ask the people that know me, they would say i dont lie.
Whois scans > your word, unless you have some big evidence to show everyone whois scan is wrong.

rawrawr

dont believe me if you dont want to, but post this on the euphro forums and you will get perma forum banned instantly, because they know that it is the truth. and they dont want anyone else to know.

i dont expect you to believe me but it is a fact.

im just trying to get people to know, because they are still hiding this from its users.

Krystalx

It'd be a WEIRD coincidence that many whois sites all say it's in canada and they r all wrong but you're right  :-\

Skotlex

I wanted to note that only the Domain is registered to someone in Canada. But what about the actual location of the server?
I don't think it matters if the owner of the domain is Canadian if the actual server is hosted in the US, right? You should check the IP of the server/website and not just the domain information.

Just clarifying that technicality.

(RMS reviews)

BaNiSHeDHeLL

WAIT. Did I miss something or is Gravity unable to attack RO servers in Canada? I'm a little confused sorry.

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

Jayne Cobb

this is the stupiest thing i've read. there ARE copyright laws in canada. gravity can shut down servers in canada.

Dumbest conspiracy ever. Pure Fail.

BaNiSHeDHeLL

No sir, someone said since euph was in Canada-Gravity couldn't shut it down, why?
I wouldn't advise starting anything with me over a simple question.

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

Pandora

As far as I've heard, Gravity only own " full copyright liscence" in the country where they releases servers, thus korea (kro), us (iro), and others like in France (fro?) they've been shutting down a lot of private servers.

I've heard that WOW have a world liscence, but gravity only got regional liscence, maybe because of the cost? I dunno.

As for the website being in canada, I would suggest following up with Skotlex's idea. Download server patch, extract sclientinfo, check the ip and locate that. Then you'll know where the server really is.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]