do not trust euphro-its a complete fake.

Started by rawrawr, Jun 05, 2007, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krystalx

Yep I was wrong, euph is lieing to keep gravity off I guess.

First time whois fails me tho  :-\

Pandora

Quote from: Krystalx on Jun 12, 2007, 09:09 PM
Yep I was wrong, euph is lieing to keep gravity off I guess.

First time whois fails me tho  :-\
Your whois was right, its just you did it on the website.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Mois

I red the topic, and yeah.. I heard all of this aswell.
Not only from 1 person, but from diffrent people that don't have any connection to eachother.

I got perma forum banned since I asked Adam some questions.

Over that, I know that CanadianCow is Adam.. It's just a big LIE.
Server didn't change owner.. It's still Adam running it.

And trust me, Adam wont give up the server as long as there are money to make from it.

Winnin813

So how do we get this out to all the EuphRO players?

Krystalx

Wow such corrupt server  >:( make some theeuphrotruth website and post all ur evidence there then spread it in euph so people knows the turh  ::)

Mois

hehe.. Many tried, but I know alot of the players on EuphRO know how corrupted the server are, but they aint willing to give up their chars, guilds and equpis as long as the server is still running.
I can understand them, but Im not like that.. I need a stabile server ^^;
Thats why I LOVE ParadiseRO.. *-*

Anyways. Like I said, EuphRO will be running.. As long as Adam got money to make from the server..
Afterall, he don't have a job.. He live on the donationmoney :'D

Crusty

Well after leaving anima ro to read this just WOW WOW ...........!!!!

Rbread

*RANDOM*

Domain whois will not tell you where the website is located, just the address of the registrant.  Go input the IP of their webhost into any geo-ip website and you get United States.

rawrawr

didnt wanna say anything more but.....i hope you guys see my point.

and well i told you so?(not trying to be a smartass  :D )

but thats why i joined mysteryro, nothing is corrupt, everything on mysteryro is legit.

i just cant deal with the people in euphro, they make me sick.

Transcend

Huh for truths sake.Both webserver + game server are in US
héhé i could open an aegis server and  no would talk :D

Deviant

I just want to say that even though you put the truth up somewhere about EuphRO that people won't move because of all their hardwork would go to waste. Also they would lose connections with some friends and they can't be bothered to find another server. Thats my view.

rawrawr

Quote from: Deviant on Jul 01, 2007, 02:52 AM
I just want to say that even though you put the truth up somewhere about EuphRO that people won't move because of all their hardwork would go to waste. Also they would lose connections with some friends and they can't be bothered to find another server. Thats my view.

my point was only to tell everyone the truth that euphro(adam) and his gm's are hiding.

btw if anyone wants to send this thread link to gravity, euphro most likely be closed again.(wanna stop adam's drug addiction? do this  ;D )

id do it myself, but they hardly have any links to send them a email or anything. =/

also i did this because how horrible the gm's treaded me while i was there, and also about the 95% of the a****** players on it that think they are badass.(not trying to flame). but for the other 5% of very nice friendly people, im sorry.

BRabbit

Quote from: Deviant on Jul 01, 2007, 02:52 AM
But they even rated EuphRO well - there aren't many negative ones out there. The only negative reviews come from bitter OLD EUPH players.

Deviant

I don't give it a negative review, and I'm from old EuphRO :o

Livre

EuphRO does not have a good reputation in my book. I still don't know what the real truth is since that event that happened a year/two years ago, but I was disgusted that they wiped all the servers, banned anyone who talked about it, and tried to play innocent from that point on. I thought it was really rude to do that to players (including myself) and I lost so many items, zeny, and really good friends.