do not trust euphro-its a complete fake.

Started by rawrawr, Jun 05, 2007, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caprion

Is it possible that Gravity won't be going after RO servers as harshly once RO2 is in full swing?

Pandora

I dont think Gravity has been going at it harshly at all, else there wouldnt be so many private server out there, tops and website to rank them.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Caprion

True enough, I suppose... but you know how rumors of "Gravity is trying to shut down _____."  Just wondering how much truth is behind those.

BaNiSHeDHeLL

Well, I use Sygate Pro firewall and when I opened an RO exe it gave me the IP for it before it could connect and, that's an easy way of doing it. o_O

I Am Eternal, Ruler of the Earth and Sky //

BaNiSHeDHeLL - Crusader
KiLLDaY - Wizard
BLooDBaTH - Hunter
MegaDeth - Knight

Jayne Cobb

Quote from: BaNiSHeDHeLL on Jun 07, 2007, 01:59 AM
No sir, someone said since euph was in Canada-Gravity couldn't shut it down, why?
I wouldn't advise starting anything with me over a simple question.
i wasn't talking to you...
i was speaking to the topic starter

BRabbit

Quote from: rawrawr on Jun 05, 2007, 07:24 PM
i tried posting this in their forums, but guess what, they dont want anyone to know this is still going on, the post was deleted, any replies to it was deleted, i was perma banned from the forums(because i wouldnt dare play on the server)
Is there any way you could prove this? They should lock topics like that, not delete.

Deleting topics for the fun of it was done often in Old Euph, the server that sucked with its crappy GMs (which are now in UnityRO). EuphRO's staff is completely different from what it used to be. Being in Euph's community for even a day would have been enough for you to find THAT out.

NikitaDarkstar

Ever considered that they close and delete topics like that cause they're sick of that kind of crap? Seriously after Anima EuphRO must be one of the msot debated private RO servers, and as with Anima most of it is negative. So why shuldn't they delete some random dudes attepmts to drag their name through the mud? (again...).. Seriously I can't blame euph and his GM's for doing that, I might not like them or trust Euph but I defently can't blame him for just deleteing that sort of junk.

rawrawr

Quote from: BRabbit on Jun 07, 2007, 02:29 PM
i tried posting this in their forums, but guess what, they dont want anyone to know this is still going on, the post was deleted, any replies to it was deleted, i was perma banned from the forums(because i wouldnt dare play on the server)
Is there any way you could prove this? They should lock topics like that, not delete.

Deleting topics for the fun of it was done often in Old Euph, the server that sucked with its crappy GMs (which are now in UnityRO). EuphRO's staff is completely different from what it used to be. Being in Euph's community for even a day would have been enough for you to find THAT out.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9942/bannedfk9.jpg

and i really dont know how im spose to prove that it was deleted.....try going on the euph forums, you wont find it(i had a friend look for it for me, and couldnt find anything that i posted, wasnt moved or anything, just deleted)

Quote from: Jayne Cobb on Jun 07, 2007, 01:55 PM
Quote from: BaNiSHeDHeLL on Jun 07, 2007, 01:59 AM
No sir, someone said since euph was in Canada-Gravity couldn't shut it down, why?
I wouldn't advise starting anything with me over a simple question.
i wasn't talking to you...
i was speaking to the topic starter

im pretty sure gravity doesnt have rights in canada and is why euphro is saying they are in canada.

Caprion

I'm sure you can understand that, without any real proof or support, people may just think you're a bitter player who broke the rules, got themselves banned, and now have a vendetta against the server.  Granted, I've heard plenty of first-hand reports...

Pandora

Just for argument's sake, I downloaded Euph's patch and opened their sclientinfo, it points to:

Domain : GAME.EUPHROGAME.COM

IP address   : 69.39.226.26
ISP          : Ecomdevel, LLC
Organization : Ecomdevel, LLC
Location     : US US, United States
City         : Oak Brook, IL 60523
Latitude     :  41°83'72" North
Longitude    :  87°96'13" West

So their website is in canada but not their server. Can hardly blame them for not wanting gravity on their tail however.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

rawrawr

Quote from: Pandora on Jun 08, 2007, 09:35 AM
Just for argument's sake, I downloaded Euph's patch and opened their sclientinfo, it points to:

So their website is in canada but not their server. Can hardly blame them for not wanting gravity on their tail however.

thanks, shows that im right.

Krystalx

Quote from: BRabbit on Jun 07, 2007, 02:29 PM

Ehem, sucky GMs in unityRO ? no, dont go attacking unityRO because your server still got trouble with it's GMs.
The sucky GMs changed their names (canadiancow is the owner ? yah right ....) and are still in your server, dont go throwing your trash to unityRO. Funny how I even try defending this 'coz the whois scan said he was lieing and you go throwing trash on unity simply because you dont like how we are the only LR server that beats yours in LR rankings (as you've proven in more than 1 topic where I advertise unity).
Keep your crap in your server, dont go throwing it on us. Your server is so nice gravity is on'em, thumbs up !

BRabbit

Quote from: Krystalx on Jun 09, 2007, 11:48 AM
you go throwing trash on unity simply because you dont like how we are the only LR server that beats yours in LR rankings (as you've proven in more than 1 topic where I advertise unity).
Keep your crap in your server, dont go throwing it on us. Your server is so nice gravity is on'em, thumbs up !
Actually, the reason I don't like it: Unity's GMs were in Old EuphRO. They sucked in there. Crappy service and players being banned out of nowhere. Have they changed over time? I don't know, but they were idiots before. I KNOW YOUR GM'S AND ADMINS, I can make opinions.

Krystalx

Quote from: BRabbit on Jun 11, 2007, 12:41 PM
Quote from: Krystalx on Jun 09, 2007, 11:48 AM
you go throwing trash on unity simply because you dont like how we are the only LR server that beats yours in LR rankings (as you've proven in more than 1 topic where I advertise unity).
Actually, the reason I don't like it: Unity's GMs were in Old EuphRO. They sucked in there. Crappy service and players being banned out of nowhere. Have they changed over time? I don't know, but they were idiots before. I KNOW YOUR GM'S AND ADMINS, I can make opinions.
Hey, at least we dont have gravity on us, we r the top LR, only a few of those GMs r left and they have all changed + zell wasnt in drugs like your dear admin (ya right canadian whatever is the new owner .... yyeeeaaahhh sure).
So dont go throwing your crap at us.

Winnin813

Quote from: Pandora on Jun 08, 2007, 09:35 AM

LOLz

Krystalx got proven wrong.  ::)

I figured it wasn't a lie anyways. It sounds like a possibility, I was actually thinking of starting a private RO server too as a means of making cash, but to pay for a cell phone, new games, sports camps, and a nice new TV instead.