Sadly Disappointed

Started by Battymomof3, Dec 07, 2007, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battymomof3

:'( I was sadly disappointed on Ragnarok Revolution - Phoenix Server to be pulled from helping a guildie/IRL family member level by the server owner (Kisuka) to help a friend of his level. Being asked wasn't bad. Being ported without notice wasn't bad. I gave my consent to help his friend (after I was snatched from my location). He killed my toon then he showed "mercy" and resurrected my toon. Hmm... ok... BUT - The part that struck me as completely RUDE was when Kisuka returned from "eating" (the reason he pulled me from my gaming plans) to help his friend... he didn't say "thanks" ...or... "you are free to return to your gaming" ... NOTHING! Kisuka and his friend, Twilight, meerly disappeared.

I wasn't commanded to help... and I helped when I was ported... but dang ???... are manners non-existent or too much to ask for??? I was more than willing to help Kisuka - the server owner... would have appreciated some advance notice before being snatched from my gaming... I would help anyone who needs/asks for help (I play a FS PRIEST...  duh!).

I have greatly enjoyed playing Ragnarok Revolution - Phoenix Server. I have tried to completely avoid Kisuka because I have been told by my IRL son (who referred several friends and family members to play Ragnarok Revolution) that Kisuka can be "difficult." I was hoping my son was just exaggerating. Now I am not so sure. So I am sadly disappointed that in this instance - my gaming was negatively impacted by Kisuka - Server Owner - Ragnarok Revolution.

Ambrose Merle

Thanks for the report, but please consider not all will believe you becuase you did not post evidence. If soemthing happens like this again, please post evidence. I no longer play ragnarok, but I have heard a few rather bad, and apparently proven rumors about Ragnarok Revolution, so I'm going to say that your statement sounds valid. Multiple reports can't always be false, or at lest not completely. I also appreciate you not losing your temper, hatefully slanderizing the person, or taking a seemingly simple problem and spinning it out of control.

Also, just in case this does so no one can try to second guess me, I wasn't being sarcastic, rude, nor was I entirely taking his/her side. As far as I can guess, Kisuka is not an adult and fits with my basic assessment of the server, but that's not intended to insult, merely analyze the situation.

Alright, I'm going to check for any other replies and zoom off to work. Good luck everyone!

Skotlex

And did you tell him of your thoughts about that?

You must remember that the RO gaming scene is mostly overcrowded by young, immature kids. A little ignorance or lack of manners is probably among the least of the horrible, terrible things these kids can do :B Hopefully they can learn from these server-managing experiences and mature up some, but no one matures until they realize what they are doing wrong and why it is wrong.

(RMS reviews)

Ambrose Merle

Ignorance IS bliss... But unfortunately only for the one who does not know what they're doing wrong... That is until it smacks them upside the head like a brick... Being a child wasn't great for me, I was unconscience or half dead through a lot of it, but it's the lessons I learned form being ignorant that really seemed to suck at the moment... I'm rather glad I learned, otherwise I'd be of no use to anyone. Hopefully this guy will learn, and learn well. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem the type to willingly do so (Yes, I can say that already. I'm very good at guessing these sort of things.).

judo

RRO is a somewhat nice server (It's old, if it wasn't nice, something would be wrong)

Although I don't think he needs evidences. 90% of server GM's recall players without previous notice. It's a common thing. They also ask old/trustable players to help newcomers. it's a common thing. They never say thanks. Common things.

Not everyone can be nice, I belieave you need to discuss this with Kisuka first instead of posting here. And If I was you, and I was taken from my gameplay without manners, I wouldn't help anyone untill I get respect there :o

Conclusion: You can't judge a server from that, when almost all server gm's do that (Unfortunatly X_x)

This post is old, Although, it's on 1st page, shouldn't harm.

Regards,
judo

Rehael

Noted, i'l warp to them x)

And the kisuka guy is not of the age of young teen :/
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Felecorr

I already know who you are by the fact you call your CHARACTERs toons.
1964 is long gone, buddy. xD
But yeah, thats kinda messed up.

Helrouis

I remember one of my player branded me for "labmousing" them for recalling them when they were abusing an overpowered bug way back in wicked-ro. Though after weakening it, they quit. Was my fault though, I didn't tested the items 1st before implementing right away..

But at least that happens only if there are bug-abusers, + he got colleague GMs to test it with perhaps. I'm a solo-admin that's why I have a reason to call somebody. Though I stopped that practice now and doing double client instead to test the bugs or something there is to implement..