Deviantro needs lil help

Started by snaggrage, Sep 29, 2008, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlechan

your fault is not making an advertisement, but you have made too much topic about deviantRO on any sections @_@

and yes, it make me feel annoyed @_@

~

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Descent

Quote from: EvilLove on Sep 30, 2008, 01:54 AM
http://www.deviantro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=201
Crescent Scythe[4]
Sakkat which will give you soul link to whatever class you are playing if the hat is worn
deathnote enter a players name they die in 40 seconds you can also state the reason

Can you say...BROKEN!?

Sigh. Never mind about people not playing DeviantRO after your actions here: Your custom items are enough to possibly scare them away.

Who the HELL wrote your itemidnum2desctable?! A toddler? Christ.

Shinn

Quote from: Descent on Sep 30, 2008, 07:20 AM
Quote from: EvilLove on Sep 30, 2008, 01:54 AM
http://www.deviantro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=201
Crescent Scythe[4]
Sakkat which will give you soul link to whatever class you are playing if the hat is worn
deathnote enter a players name they die in 40 seconds you can also state the reason

Can you say...BROKEN!?

Sigh. Never mind about people not playing DeviantRO after your actions here: Your custom items are enough to possibly scare them away.

Who the HELL wrote your itemidnum2desctable?! A toddler? Christ.

LOL that made me laugh! nice one..."Sakkat which will give you soul link to whatever class you are playing if the hat is worn
deathnote enter a players name they die in 40 seconds you can also state the reason" hahaha...

Cheers~

P.S Please spread the love!  :-*

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Pandora

1) Read the RMS forum rules and follow them, this will earn you more respect from the RMS community.

2) Work on that website of yours.
- The upper part in Flash is realllllly slow and I have a good computer/good connection, so something in there fails, also the font is hard to read, the word "pvp" especially.
- Your website needs more info, if you have cool feature and items, show them.
- You need to show the player count, people want to see it.

3) Work on your server balance, from what I read here you have very unbalanced custom items.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

sliven

Quote from: Scars on Sep 30, 2008, 12:24 AM
You really want me to explain?

Look at what JJJ write,

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,6076.0.html

Quotethis 100% fails as a server advertisement

If you consider I am rude, I am just making the same point as him in this thread.

Including the fact you spamming Suggestion Thread, Shout Box, and basically almost the whole forum.

You guys are rude to be ignorant to the forum rules, and making a cheap, desperate, and FAILS attack in this forum to advertise your server. You giving your server a bad reputation. So don't expect us to be nice.

Period.

STFU and Mind your Own Business ok we are only trying to get more people in our server... that's all

PERIOD.................................................

Poki

From what I can see, Scars has hate for deviantRO because they're trying to get more players by doing the wrong thing:

- Spamming advertisements all over the forum and saying that they are not begging when they're begging.
- If you want to get more players, try looking for professional, instead of having people to come here saying "We r gud, but how come no 1 join?"

Anyways:

- Have more confidence with your server when you advertise, it makes a lot of difference
- Forum could use some art.
- Get a CP? A lot of players loves using a CP, or at least, it gives the website a little more "oomph" to it. ;P
- Listen to Pandora's suggestions

HuiJun

lol @ this thread.

That's a lot of flame. Where's 3J when you need him?

Quote from: Loki on Nov 11, 2008, 12:01 AM
You're one slick gal, JJJ.

Descent

Quote from: HuiJun on Sep 30, 2008, 11:04 AM
lol @ this thread.

That's a lot of flame. Where's 3J when you need him?

He's been shutting down their threads, they've been all over the place.

Mods need breaks too. :P

Loki

You

made

me

join

the laughter.

Seriously, if you're advertising, you should put it into the right section. If you meant to discuss about your server fine, listen to those veterans up there. I won't visit your website and give my opinions on them.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

EvilLove

actually your lovely mod that you talk about so much JJJ told rage to put the topic here. Its almost pointless to say anything here because if its not talking about the server that YOU play then you all have to come and be RUDE to the others. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!! Leave others alone.

Maybe the mods should take action to the people that are rude and disrespect others advertisments, reviews and such.

Shinn

Quote from: EvilLove on Sep 30, 2008, 01:21 PM
actually your lovely mod that you talk about so much JJJ told rage to put the topic here. Its almost pointless to say anything here because if its not talking about the server that YOU play then you all have to come and be RUDE to the others. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!! Leave others alone.

Maybe the mods should take action to the people that are rude and disrespect others advertisments, reviews and such.

EvilLove,

sorry, but from what we see YOU are disrespecting this forum by not following the rules, I personally witnessed your vendetta of spamming you had going on in the shout box when it's clearly stated in the rules not too. Secondly when someone tell you stop breaking the rules and get your act right, it doesn't mean they have no life and is "disrespecting" you.

and Miss GM Love please watch where you throw your words at?
"Its almost pointless to say anything here because if its not talking about the server that YOU play then you all have to come and be RUDE to the others. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!! Leave others alone."

who are you to accuse us of that? looking at your 10 posts that you have contributed to RMS forums all I see is flames back to this thread and your attempts of getting players to your server? you don't even know most of us to make such ridiculous comments? in fact most of the people who have commented here on this topic are RMS forum daily visitors so how can you tell us that? lol

"Its almost pointless to say anything here because if its not talking about the server that YOU play then you all have to come and be RUDE to the others. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!! Leave others alone."

lol please...stop embarrassing your self!

Cheers~

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Kasumi

Erm, there are a few typos on your website.

QuoteSorry about downtime, the databse was crashed but i fixed it

We are having problems to conect the databse trough cp i need to rebuild the sql but i will do it the next week because the downtime may be long

Missing NPCs will back tomorrow.

QuoteCONNECTION

Our current connection is 30 mb DSL line, we can support up to 300 users for now, if we need more cappacity in a future we going to upgrade our internet capacity.

QuoteWhen you go donate they will give you a Money Transfer Control number or (MTC) . Please just talk to me on MSN or Ingame, you can add me at [email protected] or just pm me ingame GM-Behemoth. All you have to do is give me the MCT, your first name, last name, country and phone number so I can go pick it up and you can get your donation reward. It's a very speedy process when everything is done right, I would say as soon as u send the donation as soon as you contact me you should have it by the next day :)

Quoteif very important taht you have this version of KRO / SAK because the server is fully updated and if you keep using an old version of KRO / SAK you are in risk of crash in anytime.

QuoteThe temporary mehtod for register is:

When you open your client, register the acccount like this:

EvilLove

So what everyone can post what they want all of those posts are NOT made by me snaggrage or dident.Why have forums if the peole can post what they want as long is it is not rude or downgrading and the same topic is not being spammed over and over BY THE SAME PERSON! Most of the people that post about there servers here have more topics then we do. Kids these days sure need to grow up and get over the fact that PEOPLE can say what they want as long as they follow the forum rules. JJJ told snaggrage to post here so if you have that much of a problem with this post then bring it up with JJJ because he was the one that told him to post here.

@shinn i have NEVER posted 1 thing in the shout box. Someone must have logged on my account i have never even seen that thing till just 20 min ago nor have never posted in there. I do not feel the need to i said what i had to say in the 2 topics that i have posted in so dont accuse me when i did not even know what that ting was till a few min ago

Also, i have not flamed once. I keep posting because you guys that HATE wont just read a post and go on. Insted you have to keep posting about how stupid you think our server is when all in all yours probably is not the greatest. Let people talk about there server when they have permission from your so called MOD and let them be

LuckyMaiStar

1st:
Atleast we now know on which server NOT to play huh?
Sorry too say but this kind of advertising doesn't suit everything at all.
Yes, your server may be nice and all cute, but the replies from you and other members of the GM team/player base
are really childish, not even talking about the actual spamming.
"Get a life?" , "Grow up?"

Maybe you are younger then most people, maybe you are not.
Just think before you actually shout out things that may or may not be the truth.
Everyone on this forum has the right too reply on threads, like you are saying yourself.
Well, actually, you only want it to be "omgomg kawaii-desu server DeviantRO" instead of "Stop spamming you git"

I hope everyone could reply on a civil manner, instead of calling eachother childish or telling them too "get a life".

2nd of all:
You say you have "unique" items?
Almost everything I saw on that "unique" item forum post, I've seen over 9000 times before.
Yes, you may have some "unique" items like a Sakkat that kills people ( deathnote + sakkat + ??? = fail? )
I'd suggest on hiring a experienced spriter tho if you really want "unique" items.

3rd:

However I do wish you and the rest of the GM team/player-base goodluck with your server.
I'm not here too b**** (althou it may seem like it) but just sharing my opinion which I have the right to do so.
With some improvements too both the website, attitude and the game server it might actually get better for you and the rest.

Scars

As I said before evilove, since you so stubborn and keep fighting back which nonsense that makes you really sad.

The timing of the advertisement of deviant ro in suggestion thread, shout box and other illegal place is TOO PERFECT for you to say you and snagg have nothing to do with it.

When everyone in the forum hates, dislike or is annoyed at you/your concept/the way you advertise THE FAULT IS AT YOU. Doesn't matter what mod say now.

Yes some of us probably have more topic regarding our own server then you do, but after all this time no one seem to have a problem with it. Clearly they do with yours. Its not about the QUANTITY! Its about the PROFESSIONALISM. So accept the damn fact that you FAILED.

I am probably too harsh and mean about it but everything I've stated has a point and reason, and you can't dismiss it without lying to yourself.

I say again just for you, When everyone in the forum hates you the fault is at YOU.

Quotelol please...stop embarrassing your self!

+1