Started by snaggrage, Sep 29, 2008, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snaggrage

Quote from: Scars on Sep 30, 2008, 12:24 AM
You really want me to explain?

Look at what JJJ write,

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,6076.0.html

Quotethis 100% fails as a server advertisement

If you consider I am rude, I am just making the same point as him in this thread.

Including the fact you spamming Suggestion Thread, Shout Box, and basically almost the whole forum.

You guys are rude to be ignorant to the forum rules, and making a cheap, desperate, and FAILS attack in this forum to advertise your server. You giving your server a bad reputation. So don't expect us to be nice.

Period.
[/color]
wtf he only said that cause i didn't post right i just posted a poster thats why he said so and who u calling ignorant or stupid . dude u just a hater cause we made a server and u think ppl will see it here
why would u be scared if ur burnro is so big please stop flaming man forreal i just came here to share the server thats all.
please chill out dude u looking really dumb
i posted the correct info here http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/high-rate/deviantro/0/

EvilLove

lol all you are trying to do is make your server seem like it is the best so go make more posts about your server since i have seen many. You deal with your server and we will deal with ours. Thank you very much

The amount of posts about BurnRO
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=search2;topic=6641

Black

deviantro needs a lil help, we dont need ppl like who CAN'T help...

u talk too much

too much non sense...

snaggrage

dang its like that guy going on msn and saying please friends back me in ratemyserver forumsO_O

DUDE IT IS JUST A GAME U TAKE IT TO SERIOUS
Posted on: Sep 29, 2008, 04:32 pm
Quote from: Black on Sep 30, 2008, 12:31 AM
deviantro needs a lil help, we dont need ppl like who CAN'T help...

u talk too much

too much non sense...
did u evan read any thing we said u just jump in cause ur friend said help me in forums/ dang so childish i'm 22 man i'm not 16.
please stop hating its just a game .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1QfyiWSmiE

EvilLove

snaggy its ok. just ignore them. there just hating on us because they have nothing else better to do XD

snaggrage

only person would understand where was coming from is JJJ he is cool.

Scars

Lol since forum mod or someone delete your trash topic in Suggestion Thread,

I am posting this so I am not considered lying.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/Aenarion88/trash.jpg

To mods: Please don't just delete topic without saying anything, put it in Junk Yard or something, it might be needed to back up certain statements. Thanks.

Littlechan

can I rate this topic fail?

from the beginning you all said deviant RO is good, unique, loyal, etc etc etc

but one question, where is the PROOF?

you said you've add items which no one has, what is that? explain us

all you say is we're unique, or other things like that, and give us link to your website

you said there are loyal, love, etc etc etc GMs, where's the proof? all I can see is your "nothing important" posts...

so, may I ask again, O you lord mighty of deviantRO, where's the proof?

note: sorry for my bad english, I know my english is the worst xD

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

snaggrage

i didn't post that thing shift did .
and anyways if u wanna see any thing to do with deviantro custom related play the game don't ask show proof just try the damn game see u guys just say games r trash but don't evan try it how is it rash then u need to goo school an dlearn how to reason,

Littlechan

Quote from: snaggrage on Sep 30, 2008, 01:29 AM
and anyways if u wanna see any thing to do with deviantro custom related play the game don't ask show proof just try the damn game see u guys just say games r trash but don't evan try it how is it rash then u need to goo school an dlearn how to reason,

if you don't want to show a proof, how can we get interested to play on your server? answer please, O high and mighty lord of deviantRO? :3?

and by the way, you said $150 is 25 dpp coupon, but below $300+, there's another $150 which has ice pick as a prize (=F a i l)

yes you didn't post that thing shift did, but he's also yours right? I mean, your player (or maybe, your GM?) then why not add proof to what ever shift has said?

note: shift didn't evillove was said that, and she's your GM too, right? :3?

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

snaggrage

Quote from: Littlechan on Sep 30, 2008, 01:35 AM
Quote from: snaggrage on Sep 30, 2008, 01:29 AM

if you don't want to show a proof, how can we get interested to play on your server? answer please, O high and mighty lord of deviantRO? :3?

and by the way, you said $150 is 25 dpp coupon, but below $300+, there's another $150 which has ice pick as a prize (=F a i l)

yes you didn't post that thing shift did, but he's also yours right? I mean, your player (or maybe, your GM?) then why not add proof to what ever shift has said?

note: shift didn't evillove was said that, and she's your GM too, right? :3?
i not evan studying shift man and i'm not no high and mighty lord lol.
all i said was check server out full stop they came after i sent them link thats probally how it get so far u catch my drift.

EvilLove

Everything was not said to state proff. here go to www.deviantro.net visit our forums all of our NEW items are listed there and if you want to know about how the server is in game then play it. No one should have to take the time to 1 scrennie or 1 spend a long time writing out exactly all of the things a summed up

Littlechan

so that's not hard right? just ask them why do they stay on your server, and you can post it here, to make us more interested than just 4 posts consist of text only, is that right?

this is maybe my last post here,maybe I won't replying again ;D

see you, and good luck on getting players on your server ;)

note: no anger, okay? *open the water pump with cold water* ;D

by the way, I call you high and mighty because you seem know much about deviantRO  ;D

for evillove: I can't find the topic about new items, can you give me direct link?

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Scars

Lol you can't say shift got nothing to do with you, when the timing is perfect, you advertise using a group of people in shout box, server review, server advertisement, and suggestion thread at the
SAME TIME.

No one have to go to your server, from the way you advertise and handle things it is clear to many people that your server is considered as what I like to call it a TRASH.

Thanks.

Sorry to forum mod, I am really leaving this topic now, unless they claim one of the fact that I state is wrong again.

EvilLove

http://www.deviantro.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=201
this is peobably about 1/2 of them we also have
Crescent Scythe[4]
Sakkat which will give you soul link to whatever class you are playing if the hat is worn
deathnote enter a players name they die in 40 seconds you can also state the reason

i dont feel like i need to go much further on it. we have some items  that some servers dont have we were just trying to get people interested and take it or leave it this does not need to be a big thing on FORUMS

@ Scars: what makes a player trash in your book i kinda want to know... i will be able to figure out your maturity level because as of right now you ARE not mature and cant accept the fact of a advertisement and move on from it.
I also just heard that your server is off line and if that is true why hate on us. LOL