Deviantro needs lil help

Started by snaggrage, Sep 29, 2008, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snaggrage

ok we was around for like 5 months or more i see alots come and lots go but why do we still have just 100 persons active and GM's a few merchants. the server has alotta cool and origanal stuff and it is like if we try so hard to make it what it is and like its not growing up we really want it to move off the ground it got potienial and active GM's 3 girl GM's and 5 men i don't get it the gm's r so friendly and ppl just not on it i know one reason is there r many other servers but damn i think we r good and creative i don't wanna bost or bragg but i just think the server needs a visit from any of u who still like ragnarok.
please i love the server but i don't want us to die i want us to move on biggu guys can visit us at www.deviantro.net and see the forums and visit the game tell us what we fail in doing please cause we think we have a great potiential for real please i not begging or any thing but i just think we need help that why i post  ;) thanks JJJ and others thanks for reading

EvilLove

Everything that snaggrage has said is true. both him and i have been there since the server was just in total test mode and we hve seen many come and go. Now that i am a gm and i habe been for over 1 month i have seen many come and go but we do have our core of about 100 loyals. We just are looking for that jump boost. We have put out many NEW items that no one has. The gms are always making events and we even have some gms that are mostly there for help and support. In our GM team now we have very nice and patient gms that will not ignore you and if they cant solve your problem they either pass the name to another gm or tell that person to send a pm to the other gms. Our server has a great community and lots of fun happy players. It does have a little bit of everything for everyone. If you like to pk well lots like to pk if you dont enjoy that so much almost all of those people will sit and have a conversation with you. So before judging us on our population give it a try. All od the other BIG servers started out the same way.
Thanks for whoever took the time to read this and try DeviantRo.
www.deviantro.net
<3

Shift

help us pls I agree to both snaggrage and EvilLove I have been with them ever since^_^ pls help us...

dident

yes, what Snaggrage and EvilLove said is right. i am a player from DeviantRO server. i have seen their dedication, love, loyalty to the server. i can say that the server i am now is really cool. the GMs are really nice, they're reaching their hands to the players who needs help, they make players happy by hosting events, plenty of events so that the players wont get bored and stay as cheerful. yes i am a player from the server and also become one of the GMs there. GMs making all they can do to make the server fully alive. As Love and Snagg said people/players come and go. but still we have plenty of loyal players who keep supporting our server. We guys need you to see / visit our Cool server. www.deviantro.net We GMS are really welcoming you to be part of our server, just see, try our server, see it for your self hopw players are nice, and GMs friendly and very helpful to ervyone. Thank you for giving your time to read this post. hope to see you on our server. (DeviantRO) i promise you, you will enjoy the server, for being cool and having new Stuffs and will be having lots more =D

thank you <3

Descent

Could you possibly beg any more for players? Between these posts and the shoutbox...

EvilLove

could you possibly have any more respect... if you dis like it then go on. This post was not made for your negative comments. We are showing that our server is unlike any other in different ways. So please go on with your negative comments on someone else's posts

snaggrage

i aggreee that wasn't called for man its like u just hating on us already and we just sharing feelings
Posted on: Sep 29, 2008, 03:45 pm
Quote from: Descent on Sep 29, 2008, 11:36 PM
Could you possibly beg any more for players? Between these posts and the shoutbox...

common doen't that look falme to u read what u said man jeez its just a game dude.
thats why we ask ppl to view it .
all i asked was to view it and see what we did wrong or help give us advise thats all. my friends posted stuff maybe it looked like they r beging to u but honestly it isn't.

Scars

Advertising in shout box doesn't help.

This post should go in server hall of shame.

I am sure most users agrees.

+1 To Descent.

EvilLove

You people are annoying LISTEN ONCE AGAIN PLEASE TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ELSE WHERE.
Thankyou

Scars

Take your trash elsewhere, your advertising concept of flooding rms forum won't work.

Trashes.

snaggrage

Quote from: Scars on Sep 30, 2008, 12:05 AM
Take your trash elsewhere, your advertising concept of flooding rms forum won't work.

Trashes.
dang i tought this was server discussion wow so negative.
i tought u guys was nice place to talk about things or servers but i gues wrong.
seriously if i had a place a forums ppl can express things i wouldn't have ppl talking negetive why
are ppl here so negative huh .
if u asked me to try ur Burn RO i would its not like if i would say its BUrn s***.
i would try it and play it just cause u asked.

EvilLove

and we are trash talking... all i have seen us talk about is our server and telling people to take there negative comments elsewhere. WOW i guess the world changed in a matter of seconds and asking/saying nice things is now bad

Scars

I've made my point, lets see how the others judge you.

I shall leave this topic.

Sayonara~

P.S I am saying your concept/server is a trash, not the way you talk.

Thanks.

snaggrage

hmm i just see server disscussion so i posted i didn't expect to see negative ppl like u guys .
maybe JJJ should talk to u guys about being so rude . if its thr wrong section to post something about server or talk about servers i rather JJJ tell me so than u .
it looks like u just don't want ppl see DeviantRO thats all it look like to me so cut out the falme.
Posted on: Sep 29, 2008, 04:15 pm
Quote from: Scars on Sep 30, 2008, 12:13 AM
I've made my point, lets see how the others judge you.

I shall leave this topic.

Sayonara~

P.S I am saying your concept/server is a trash, not the way you talk.

Thanks.

how is it trash dude if u never played it would u like me say ur BURNRO is trash?
guys like u just bring down servers cause urs is out before ours stop hating on it man please.

Scars

You really want me to explain?

Look at what JJJ write,

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,6076.0.html

Quotethis 100% fails as a server advertisement

If you consider I am rude, I am just making the same point as him in this thread.

Including the fact you spamming Suggestion Thread, Shout Box, and basically almost the whole forum.

You guys are rude to be ignorant to the forum rules, and making a cheap, desperate, and FAILS attack in this forum to advertise your server. You giving your server a bad reputation. So don't expect us to be nice.

Period.