Deliverance online

Started by Kurama, Feb 03, 2008, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Well, I have been on this server for 2 weeks?

And I heard a lot of stuff that really conflict each other and simply don't make sense.  I saw a lot of flaming threads and a lot of drama.  However, I really want to know what ppl feel about the server (all area of the server, economy, guilds, GMs... etc like those things listed in the rate server thing).  No attacking others on how they feel.  Just what YOU feel, and please post reasons as why you feel that way.

I am asking this purely from my own curiousness, as I am trying to develop and experience for myself what this server is like.

I am asking also because deliverance seem to be removed from the RMS list thing.

-edit-

It would also be nice to know how long you've played, are you currently playing, and if so why do you keep playing or why did you quit.

StickTuna

First of all, I have played this server for 2 years and I am still  playing. Although there are many things on deli that are just absolutely sickening to me, I chose to ignore them and play in my own circle without being affected by the endless drama.

However, there are a few things I did like to say.

Before anything else the server needs to update... that should cut down a lot of complaints. The server is almost 1 year behind, any new comers probably leaves right away, so voting doesn't do much as long as the GMs do not update.

Secondly, the overload of BLs is pretty much the imbalance of the server. Almost every person in woe has BLs, to play deli, BLs are absolutely essnetial. This kind of mentallity is very tough on the new comers, as you absolutely HAVE to donate to get somewhere decent. Deli have unnamed numbers of megs, gtb bls.  DD sinx with duel megs and 190aspd, 98% cast reduced Wiz, duel megged LK with incan. Deli really have two worlds... One with BL and one without. The world w/o BLs has almost perished. Even in the BL world there is imbalance, and the main cause of imbalance is the DD Sinx with 2 megs and 190 aspd. Megs more than double the regular damage of a regular sinx, add EDP to that, it's like 8x damage. And however they nerfed all other classes, this class certainly transcends all the rest, unaffected with all other changes. (Possible solution: Sinx can't use Megs.) But that's impossible because everyone would cry out that it's not fair.

Thirdly, this imbalance causes the people able and willing to afford the items to gain way more advantage than the rest, and when those overpowered people come into one guild, a monopoly is born. That is exactly (or almost exactly) what happened in Deliverance. A guild called Crystal Horizon is like the black hole that absorbed the overleveled (max level L140...and it's quite hard to go over L100. Most of the ones that reach L140 are High Priests that can mob and BL-filled people) and the overpowered. This guild is in no way welcome to the small guilds, the people in this guild can solo castles and take down an entire guild leaving other guilds castleless, and eventually die out.

A very good example of CH and this elitist attitude is during a gvg event where the lvl cap was set to lvl 90 and non-trans, CH lost to a small guild which was essentially non-heard off.  Later on, after the event is over, the CH ppl went on their 140 characters and pked some number of lvl 90 non-trans characters over and over claiming "there is no clear rules on PK in GVG, so this is not against the rules." 

Now when i was informed of this, my first reaction was, "Disgrace to all of you CH."

Such similar situation happens all the time in izlude.  One person comes in and kills a CH, suddenly the whole guild appears in izlude, then we have a 10 ch vs 1 situation.  While gang-raping in izlude is not against the rules, such display of elitist attitudes is just sickening. For CH, they pick on the weak, the unheard, and when this server dies one day I'll say, "MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, is because of that one guild who never broke a rule, but had the dirtiest mentality and attitude nontheless."

Fourthly, the lvl cap 140 on this server is absolutely crap. This creates mini-gods on the server who can essentially solo castles, and display their elitist attitude to the rest of the Deli population. Being 140 loaded with BLs they can have 3 stats maxed and a 4th one up to 90.  To a normal player who plays the game for entertainment, there is very few option, join them or fight them.  Many people who chose the 2nd option has essentially left the server. They leave for simple reasons, 1) Overly display of elitist attitude 2) gang-raping in izlude(a pk map) 3)skills are useless, you just can't beat 140s with BLs, accept it or GTFO 4)to stop elitist is to become a eltist yourself and join the club.

Fifthly, the economy had gone horribly wrong. The ability to buy items with real money creates a barter economy ingame. That may sound great but zeny becomes not a medium of exchange anymore. People would trade things for another without looking for zeny anymore. What zeny was reduced to was for decard, heal, and other npc uses. Bottom line, donation system ruined the economy.

Six, the subGMs of Deliverance are incapable. I have not seen a SubGM help desk for almost half a year. I don't know what the GMs are doing or why they are GMs at all. 

Clair: Don't know what she did except posted a non-duel clienting rule. I have never once seen a help desk from her, or see her posting in questions thread to help other ppl. In fact, most of her posts in many suggestions are nothing but sarcasm which imo falls under the category of flames. You GMs tell players to not flame, I say "do a self check first." A good example of this that she did was in the suggestion topic "nerf pest card." Go check if you feel like it.

PaDo: Was helpful when he was active, but I have some doubts as where this guy got all his items.  Stuff like +9 robe of cast is purely lite only. Don't ask me to believe you were that lucky especially considering this guy also have LOTS of other +9 armor/equips. I would also like to know where did the Biolab 3 sniper mvp card came from.  It would be nice if you can explain what was that skill you used that was screen wide and killed my guildie in ggd in one shot. You were on a soul linker. Is too bad that skill lasted too short to have a screen shot, I would also like an explaination of using @warpto player to pk them in GGD. Such actions conducted by SubGM is simply low. You are subGM not some 6 year old baby sucking on a lolipop.

HenHouse: Generally helpful, responds fast to @request. However, favorism to CH is obvious. Also seem to a problem with the @warpto command to PK ppl in GGD. IMO, subGM shouldn't even PK.  I know for a fact HenHouse has gotten away with ALOT of stuff which was presented against him.  All evidence of such was simply deleted on deli forum.

Sharu: This staff member is either innocent or worst of them all. She has the worst attitude, I am sorry but posting on other ppl's goodbye thread meant for their FRIENDS crap like "thanks for playing! c ya!" is a behaviour of a 6 year old.  Grow up Miss staff member, honestly, GROW UP. After such incident Deli suffered over the duel clienting, maybe you should tone down your attitude instead showing off your wrongs. As for mewi's account of her cheating, i don't have evidence for or against.  But I do know, in a particular event where she gave CH 2nd chance by making some lame excuse where no other guild was given such privalage. (ironic thing is, CH still lost that event =/)

Andros(blah):  First of all, this guy spams. 2nd of all, this guy have a novice which was being leeched to 140 through dual clienting.  Although there is no evidence of actual case, and the subGMs are very defensive, this case was dismissed.  Although I do not believe in one bit this guy did not cheat.  But really whatever... Crono don't want to look into it. The PMs this guy send to players trying to get banned again is just... I don't want to say it anymore.

Bottom line, the deli subbies in my eyes are all bunch of immature babies abusing their powers, and destroying the deli population rther than helping them.  Although Crono said he will fire all the subbies, but so far, i have seen no action of such.  They are still subGMs and not toning down their attitude ONE BIT.  It seems the firing Subbies thing is just a joke to temporarily appease the public.

And I wonder why I am on this server, perhaps thinking it still has hope... but my logic tells me is hopeless.

NoS

Ah Deliverance Online  ;D. I started playing this server alittle before New Years last year. Ive quit deli around 2-3 months ago. The reason I quit was head admin corruption. Which when it gets to this point. theres really no reason for me to play/support a server like that anymore. Seeing the little tricks that the head GM plays with the common people is actually quite amusing. Some examples of this is constantly telling the public to " wait for the next update" its been over a year and no update. Another one which I thought was pretty smart was him making a topic in the suggestions section about  fixing the agi reduces delay on skills to get people to think hes doing somthing and then later locking it and saying he will think about it. Pretty much a summary from my experience on this server. If you have no money to donate the experience is really going to suck for you. If you do donate aton like I did and lvl over 120 you get caught up in all this senseless drama. And last, gotta love how he removes topics from the forums that makes him lose face ;D.

Ansuz Isaz

Hopefully this won't turn into a serious event. D= I'm going to take out all the little corruption event things from my point. However, in all honesty? Most of my points were taken care of by StickTuna, though I'd take out the sixth part. xD Deliverance isn't horrible, and the people are awesome if you can find those who aren't elitist bastards. Joining a small guild will give you a lot of fun. It's not HORRIBLE, but there are definitely more note-worthy servers out there. I enjoyed my time there, but that was souly because I had fun times with several awesome people, whom, if I've heard right, have also left the server, along with the mad rush of most of Divine / Paw / ZA / and other semi-well known guilds.

Currently, the place isn't in real good shape. D= If you want to join the server, you might want to wait until they finally update their damn SVN, and the place calms down. Currently, a large but under skilled can now take over about four castles without too many issues, since a lot of relatively WoE active older guilds have left the server, getting rid of most of the competition for them.

Kurama

Seems all the comments are quite negative.

I can't deny there is a problem with the donation system and the lvl cap, I know 140 for me seems almost impossible.  I had no idea about the SubGMs and whatnot though.

Sometimes i also think the amount of money the GMs get in this server. 1 BL is $100 canadian, i mean the GMs on deli are probably loaded.

I am puzzling over one thing though, if is as bad as it is, there is sure a lot of players who are not in CH and are still playing.  They must have some idea of this kind of situation going on correct? Right now what i think is they invested too much to leave, at least when i talked and asked around, that seems to be the case.

NoS

Lol true sadly most of them are. But one good thing about that server is the part of the community that cannot donate much or just play cause friends are there which you could usually find in the arena. The donation system has been questioned many times, more specifically the blacklists because of the unbalance it brings to the server,but all the topics to this were usually just removed. Probably theres at least one person who donates for a bl and several donate for lites, and yes the GMs or should I say GM is probably loaded ;D. You could never see your donation money being put to good use. server was always having floor lag and also... no updates.

Yeah. most are probably people who use that server to just talk with their friends and have their own fun. Others still play cause they feel an attachment to the server and are hoping for the best.
Then you got those who donated alot of money and will feel its a total waste if they leave for another server ;D.

Edit: after reading this.... well read it and judge the community for yourself. http://www.deliverance-online.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=31074&st=20

Leeland Jake

I played Deliverance for over 2 years.
Most of that time was fun. It became pretty bad when I noticed corruption here and there. I eventually moved on past some sub gm corruption and then a head GM corruption and began to have fun again.

Until recently.

Over all the server is really stable. I never had lag. And I only recall it disconnecting all the time when we had a bad update or something. At least that is what we were told.

The economy is crap and has been for a long time. Zeny is worthless. There are so many MVP cards and God items around. The donations ruined the economy. Like StickTuna pointed out, these BL's are a huge reason Deli is so imbalanced. When you are new, it isn't fun going against a huge guild that has at least 4-5 BL's per person. Makes you want to quit...and some do.

The level cap is also a problem. I agree with everything StickTuna said about this. Someone suggested a level cap at 99 which would provide more balance, but that was shot down. Most of the level 140's I knew on Deliverance had huge elitist attitudes. It was obvious yet they were never in trouble for it even though it is a rule of Deli. Or heck even that one guild that was already mentioned.

QuoteElitist attidues will NOT be tolerated; we were all novices once. Being older than another player or having more 'l33t' items does not give you a reason to gloat.
Basically avoid Izlude. That place is oozing with elitism.

Guilds: Suggest you join a smaller guild. You will make a ton of friends and hopefully avoid the over-powered guild. I would just join a guild for leveling, db parties, or mvp hunts. WoE used to be fun, but has since changed now. I wouldn't get overly involved in the WoE aspect of a guild. You'll find the elitism.

Events: The events are very very very rare. Sometimes some players will throw some events to make up for the lack of events thrown by the staff. In the past, a sub gm Sharu held events, but they were bad. Not only did they spam the server with God awful yellow text, but the prize was really bad and didn't help the economy at all. 
The server got hopeful when Sharu(who had left) came back and was announced as the event sub gm. Events were decent for a while. I think she even did 2 forum events, but that ended pretty quickly. There were 0 events being planned or going on when I was last there, which wasn't that long ago.

(Copying StickTuna  :))
GM's based off of my interactions with them:
Crono: Only Admin of Deliverance. I used to think he was extremely fair. Then I started to notice things. He permanently banned a guild mate of mine who had done nothing wrong. The server just had a massive duping event and Crono thought my guild mate was involved. I think he acted on his emotions when doing this which isn't wise at all. Eventually through much persuasion and proof, he was allowed to play the game again. But damage had already been done because Crono posted his email address and ip address on the main page of the Deliverance site. And all my guild mate got for the trouble he had to go through was a premium upgrade and a little sentence in the announcement explaining he wasn't banned. That left a really bad taste in my mouth.
Crono seems to be very busy because it usually takes days to get a PM back from him. Doesn't seem to be in the game very much at all. Is active on forums, hiding topics that may lead people to see things that he doesn't want to be seen.
Most recently, Crono lost even more points because he "semi supported" a rule suggested by a Deliverance player stating that a person should be permanently suspended on forums for "slandering" Deliverance on another "RO-themed board or server". What I don't get is what would define slandering. Maybe those people think they are telling the truth. Maybe someone asked them why the left or what they think of that server, much like this topic here. Would my response here get me forum banned on Deliverance?

Henhouse: Honestly this guy is a nice person and a very creative guy. I think Crono relies on him a lot which isn't always good. In the past Henhouse was caught cheating. He was abusing his GM powers. He would abuse them in WoE by using @follow to warp into a castle. I'm not sure if he abused them in GGD like StickTuna said. I never heard about that case. But he would abuse them while leveling. Sadly he felt the need to warp to Ice Dun instead of taking the few minutes each time to walk the normal way...guess he didn't want his buffs to wear off -_-. He was trying to be the first level 140 high wizard and felt threatened when another individual started catching him. So he felt the need to use his powers to beat this other individual. He was apparently punished after he hit level 140, but it was not common knowledge. It was only announced that Henhouse had been banned 1 week after someone mentioned him cheating on the forums. Which brings me back to my point that Crono won't ever get rid of him because he relies on him too much.
Other than all that, Henhouse is the sub gm that is on the most. He does answer @request if he is not afk. He has held a few help desks.

Sharu: She is young and you can tell that by her attitude. If she doesn't like you, it is obvious. Like StickTuna mentioned, a couple people left goodbye topics on the forums. They were both involved in an incident that basically split the entire server and caused a ton of people to leave. So they weren't very well liked by that certain crowd, the CH-GM crowd. But Sharu felt the need to add her two cents in which I saw and felt it proved how much of a child she was. The comment she left reminded me of young children saying "I'm not your friend anymore." She showed her lack of maturity.
Sharu has a history anyways. In the past she was a GM and "dating" the GM Jake. According to a topic I read on forums, she was removed from her main GM status apparently because she abused her powers. I wouldn't trust her.

Andor: I really have no idea why this individual was picked to be a sub gm. Maybe because he is "dating" Sharu and is a moderator of the Spanish section on forums. Both of those aren't good enough reasons to become a sub gm. While I was there, hadn't really seen him do anything in game or on forums really.

The only other sub gm that is around would be Tipsy who wasn't too active due to real life. She was active on forums.

There were 2 sub gm's that recently quit, Haisho and Clair. Both were inactive from the game but seemed pretty active on forums.
What I don't get is that when a sub gm quits, shouldn't their power be taken away on forums? That always bothered me, ever since the sub gm Seraphina quit. Guess you get to keep your power on forums even when you quit.

Crono recently removed all power from the sub gm's. There were a lot of complaints about them. To my knowledge, they still have GM 2 powers in game. I suspect it won't be permanent. I think once everything dies down, they will get their full commands again, which will just lead to more reports about them possibly cheating.
Power corrupts people. Either play the game or run the game. Don't do both. Having sub gm commands on their main character tempts them to cheat and causes others to suspect them of cheating, even if they do not.

In my honest opinion, Deli has fallen short of what it once was. I do not see it having much of a future. The Admin seems overworked in real life and to have very little time for the server which explains the lack of updates. I believe the newest update Deli had was Ice Dun. 

To answer your question, I no longer play. Reason? Well....just read above. The fun died along with my respect for a lot of people.

Ansuz Isaz

As I said before, I used to love Deli. xD Mostly because, as Leeland has said, it's better to hang around the smaller guilds, where all the awesome people are hiding and never known by us fellow awesome people that happen to bump into their awesomeness. As you can see, I like the word awesome. =D

In all seriousness, Deli, sadly, isn't in a good spot. D= A LOT of serious RO players skim these boards on a weekly or so basis - I know I had been skimming this board as a guest ages before I finally made an account here - and due to the thread posted earlier, they've gotten negative publicity. More importantly, they had negative publicity where the mass majority of it involved people actually being perfectly reasonable with how they went about showing things. o.o

For those that don't know Marc's [ Crono ] current issue... Yeah, over-worked is an understatement. xD He's currently in an engagement, and with him being on his fixing issues for nearly 5-10+ hours a day, it's caused some strain on their relationship. Also, He's currently about to get involved in a major career as well. Deli is near it's final two - five months of life, and I really think Marc needs to accept it, and, to keep his personal life in tact, decline as the Admin of the server. If nothing else, hand it over to someone trust worthy. o.o; His stress is sooner or later going to make him make some less than wise decisions, and he has other priorities.

As I said, now really isn't a good time to become a party of Deliverance. o.o It was a nice server, and I met some awesome people there, but it's only going to go down hill from here.

tabiiro

how long you've played: since may '06
are you currently playing: yep
and if so why do you keep playing: i love my kids. i also may or may not have roots connecting my pixelly donkey to my spot in ayo.

guilds: for eff's sake, leave CH alone. theyre good kids.
economy: i don't really buy anything, i just hang out and woe. it suits meee
GMs: i sure as hell couldn't handle that job.
server: ive played servers where you had to stay logged into IRC at the same time so that when it crashed, you knew when it got finally got rebooted. there were six gms just so someone would always be on to change the server status in the IRC chat. i don't run into botters, i normally don't deal with people with entirely bratty attitudes, and i don't see people spamming the towns. i live without the updates, because in the end, i always find something to do. if i really don't feel like playing deli at moment, i find another pserver, i join, and in about a week, i'm back on deli, because it just fits me. the end.

NoS

If this so called "CH" and "GM" were so good. I do not think there would be people saying anything bad about them without valid points.  Corruption always will be found out eventually if  it exists.  On that server it has been exposed alot more than once even with poor cover up jobs. As a refresher to back up my claim. Somthing like this. please note the GMs replies to the topic. http://www.deliverance-online.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=31074&st=20

StickTuna

lol random insert

@tabiiro, the last part is weird. i think the topic starter wanted to know about the server, but not about what fits you. (hopefully think of this as constructive criticism)

tabiiro

hahaha i didnt even think of that, stick -
"However, I really want to know what ppl feel about the server "
so i answered how i felt about the server? haha ohwell. next time i readtwicelol

Kurama

I want to say a few things.

In general, the people on deli says Crono is busy day in and day out.  He doesn't have time to do this, he doesn't have time to do that.  Almost every suggestion, someone mentions, "if the GMs are not busy" or "GMs shouldn't waste their time blah blah."  It really makes me wonder if this busy lifestyle is an created allusion or an actual fact.

All i really see that takes some time is the report section and checking some logs, which is 1 hour a day max? I think way less than that...

Like this fact esp shows up in that Ccp post, he keeps on saying "is post like this that keeps me from updating blah blah."  But in actuality, I don't think it takes that....... long to read a post, and if he claims it affects his mood or crap so he don't even want to work on server.  While, in that case I kind of feel Deli really needs an update... (just not very used to that harsh language, i mean i can see that ccp guy's point)

Seems all the ppl who quit have some very valid pointers.  I am starting to see a lot of problems with the servers now, is a lot more clear now.

-edit-

I sure like to be a GM of a server.  Say deli, so much money coming in every month, and when it goes bad just close the server.  Not like I have anything to lose, I earned my money right? xD

Not a bad life when you think about it.

DrivenByTheHate

I played on deli for almost two years before I left recently.

Honestly there are two aspects by which to rate deliverance: Gameplay and Personalities.

Gameplay wise, deli is quite troubled, even though this is being overlooked by the the troubles in the second catergory. In short the economy is horrendous, blacklists are necessiated, the customs are terrible, and there are no events. The deliverance economy is in shambles, and prices have been increasing at an alarming rate. Most of this is arisen due to the ties of zeny to the donation system. Every, pre rachel mini boss card and many powerful headgear (such as alice doll) are available for a 12 dollar canadian donation and wings which give 10 def and all stats+1 are available for 22 CAD. On top of this EVERY pre-rachel mvp card AND god items AND berzebub cards are available for 100 CAD. A bunch of people donate, and due the accumulated donations, with out megs at the least, one cannot do anything notable in WoE.

Most MVP's can easily be solo-ed, and due to there being a grape merchant, grape juice is cheap, and sp is thus infinite. Yggs are  also readily available and many people are stocked on this item. Due to 140 being the max level AND due to the blacklisting system, there is infinitely class balance. At this point, Assassin Classes are the class of choice, as SD is spammable (Since delay is affected by agi) and EDP SB is one hit kill (Due to most of the "rich" having phree/incant and two megs) In the future, I have no doubt that Lord Knights will be tragetted, and after that another and another until they realize this infinite cycle of nerf-ing.

As for magic classes 98% cast reduction is pretty easily available, given you have the money to blacklist, and many have the items required. Also there are many custom cards that give dex, such as cruiser that give 3 dex in weapon, and sting giving 4 in acessory. Further more, since each level gives 1 flee and hit, the custom Maximum KoW card, which is available as a lite (or 12 CAD donation) gives +40 Flee giving some classes insane flee. Doppelganger card is also custom in giving more than double the usual aspd bonus and stacks in the sense that with two doppel and 50 agi, one will have the maximum aspd available, 190. Also, Pest card gives +10 agi and 20% neutral reduction which is overpowering, but is the only way to have any hope of stopping an asura from a 140 champ.

For the most part, support classes are also a joke, with out a mjo, which Priests AND champs can equip on deliverance or cast reduction set for profs.

Deliverance is also severly outdated. One cannot even enter Kiel since the quest for it isnt even in. The "latest" update added Ice dungeon and Rachel. The team always promises "SVN's" but the last time the server was updated was about a year ago at which time the sever was down for several weeks for updating purposes.

Events are also non existent. Sharu was brought in as the event GM, but all that is done are rare quizzes.

Next let us look at the personal problems.

First of all, Elitism is rampant in this servent. Just post something that CH and others do not like, and just look at the responses one gets. They really are rude to those that do not agree with them, even to the point of issuing death threats. The primary people that post such things are Anastasia, Antipathy on RMS, and Kika who has a similar name here as well. Once, during a major argument taht split the server, a "Friend" to CH, posted a screenshot that [he got or someone asked him to post] showed admission of guilt of an offense, multiple members harassed him on MSN and even gave him death threats. Same thing to another girl, who happened to give proof of a popular CH member named Merc/Karushi/Alex doing/trying to commit an offense. Antipathy/Ana also moved to ban anyone that says anything negative about deli on RMS or any other server. http://www.deliverance-online.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=31096

If you read the original topic about deliverance on RMS forums, and ignore the flames, which primarily came from CH members and 1 person on the opposite side, you can see many valid points.

First of all, there is a dual standard present on deliverance. Alex/Merc/Karushi was perm-banned for pk-ing the duel arena. However, he was allowed back, and given acess to his old equips which the pleas of many others were denied. This could be due to the fact that Alex is the biggest donator in deliverance or since he is friends with all of the staff. Others, who had only been implicated due to association, without any proof, have been given prem-bans.

A few months ago, a few members, reportedly said some things to cH, and instantly they were GM-muted in pvp izlude, and allowed to be killed endlessly by CH. They were not jailed, although it was claimed they were, to be taken out of a situation where it could have gotten worse. They reportedly, talked to themselves, implicitly, making fun of CH and were banned. One member, was simply banned due to association. They were then "perm-banned" for making characters on a different account while their main was banned. This was never stated in the rules before then. In a similar issue, it was explicitly stated by a sub-gm that dual clienting, except for quick transfers was bannable. One CH member did and this was witnessed by a SubGM who failed to do anything about it Marc, at first did not do anything about it, and rejected that he even knew the person, even though multiple sources going back to redemption confirmed that they do indeed are in the least knowledgable of each other and have talked on MSN atleast a few times.

This percieved and possibly actual corruption tore deliverance apart. 50-100 members have left due to this alone. More leave consistently due to gameplay flaws. Marc, as a last ditch effort to keep his cash cow stong, and his community inatct, perm-banned the offender and took down the forums. While I honestly think he is a good guy, he is losing it with respect to the server. The server is getting to him and its clear with his life situaions he cannot continue for much longer. A few months ago, which he was on a baning rampage, he banned and posted the IP and e-mail of someone he later admitted was innocent.

Secondly, the is a a troubling attempt at revisionist history by the members. The attempt to put down anyone that disagrees is troubling.

Finally, some of the SUB GM's themselves are troubling characters. Henhouse is very helpful, but has abused the @follow command and with proof, many hope he had been punished. PaDo has also been accused of doing the same thing for the purpose of pk-ing in GGD to cause people to lose 3% exp. Sharu and Andoresu both post implicit things that mock or are pointed. Andoresu's appointment has been nothing short of puzzling, since the only thing that he seems to have is that he is "Dating" Sharu.

There are many things wrong. If you find some small guild and just play to have fun and dont WoE, this is probably an ok server at best. If you want to WoE and you have a lot of money to spend, this probably a good server. If you have a big ego, same paplies. If you want to party and enjoy good WoE's, witha stable, nice population, this is probably a bad server choice.

Remus Senior

I personally don't have any major problems with Deli as a server. I do have a problem with some of the "childish attitudes" of individuals on this server. As stated above if you just want to play, have a personal goal of creating characters and trying to build these characters into quality entities with the equips you get through drops or buying with Zeny that is an admirable attitude. Yes there are still friendly guilds that you can join that don't have an attitude problem. WOE, well that's a different subject all together, I personally don't get worked up about dieing during WOE, like some of the elite and the "children" do, because this is just a game, and I've got to admit I have plenty of "kills" with the "flyspeck" Wizzard I play with, so I'm pleased. Yes I believe that the donation system on this server will be the eventual downfall of the server, the Lites are fine, Premium membership is a must (because of the added options available to a Prem member) but the Blacklists are a disgrace, some items should only be available through quests (ie. megs, mejol, sleips) the others are drops from MPV's and in my opinion should only come from them. As stated in previous posts, a deep walleted individual will do quite well, it's just a shame that these individuals are probably the most elitest on this server and are ruining it for the average player. I have found other medium rate servers that are much better, but I won't mention their names, but as I say I have different values and objectives in playing this game and the problems here are not affecting my play. Would I recommend this server, well I'll be neutral on this, "different strokes for different folks" as they say , that will have to be your judgement, but I would play for awhile before spending money! I have been on this server for about a little less than a year so I am not the authority, I have seen better days though.

Remus  (senior)