Deliverance Online Corruption.

Started by NoS, Jan 18, 2008, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoS

To start this off this server is a mr server with the max lvl being 140/70, max stats 99 with the rates of  50/50/30 and is partner owned by GM Jake and Crono. GM Jake takes care of all the coding and server issues. While Crono deals more with the people. As of late. the corruption thats been happening behind the scenes is finally coming into light. GM Crono. At first this guy seems alright and the ideal model of what a GM should be. But when you get into a mess with this guild called Crystal Horizon. The corruption starts to show itself. First ill say to him face is everything, He will not respond to questions that have a ligit case to the corruption and will either remove the topic or in this case recently since the corruption has been coming out lock down the forums. Now if that is not all. GM Crono has topped himself by backstabbing his parter GM Jake and taking over the server for himself. The sub GMs Crono has hired are pretty much corrupt cept GM Haisho, GM Clair and GM Tipsy.

I could post alot more but I feel as the disscussion goes on. it will show itself anyway.

So... Discuss ;D

Grimmies

Hmmm... I think that Jake quit his job a few weeks ago or something.

Beisdes that, Clair and Haisho quit aswell. Along with that all Sub-GM's (I think) got demoted back to regular players, i can't really tell if its a good or a bad thing. Good, becuase most of them became overwhelmed with power anyways. And bad, because the players will have relatively no help anymore from the higher up's. Either way, the server is pretty much dying. The players are sick of it. Even two Sub's and an Admin quit, thats gotta say something about the rest of the server.

Zone

Next on Jerry Springer Rate My Server!
/heh
Where is the corrupt GM? I love seeing what lies they come up with.

NoS

Lol probably trying to desperately cover up from being exposed. * throws towel* ;D

Zone

Not that, I have my reasons, but if I say what they are, I may not get to see that reason in this case.
Inform the corrupt that he is reported on RMS as corrupt. He should defend himself.

Ansuz Isaz

xD I LOVE this. Lets see what I can say.

Jake, if I'm not mistaken, left for military a few months ago. It was a six month camp, and he's still going through it. Because of the camp, there is no real way for him to work on the thing. Crono is taking care of most things. One of the serious issues with their SVN updating is that Jake isn't there, and Crono can't really talk to him at the moment. Some of the stuff he still wants to run through him, and so on.

Crono DOES have a short temper at the moment, and I'll accept that. However, he's been seriously over worked, working 27-hour shifts without rest. CH has been the target for comments for AGES now. xD Admittedly, it is a little odd that several subGMs come from there. However, when I played against them, they seemed to play a fair game. Sure, they had Black lists. Sure, they had quite a few people at 140, but the guild IS one of the oldest in the game, and has some of the oldest players in the game. It just stands to reason that you're likely to get strong players, and that you could probably get good helpful candidates for subGM titles from a guild who had been with the server for a while.

The back stabbing thing will need serious proof, as I call bull on that. oO I don't see real corruption in the server, but I DO see over worked Admins, and, lately, a lot of on-board arguements. Nothing about any corruption arguments have ever been brought up in the boards, as far as I could tell, nor any of my guild mates. I quit the server due to my general interest in RO being killed, not for corruption. xD I personally don't really see any reasoning in your arguements, and I personally have never noted any corruption.

All the same, to give a bit of lee way, the recent board shut downs do have me puzzled. oO I pop in out of curiosity to see how everyone is doing, and they have some of the more active boards I've noticed. And, I've also noticed that it took me until some other servers were given to much controversy to not see that some staff members were short of professional. xD Dunno. I haven't seen any corruption, and strongly doubt this, but I have no true, counter corruption evidence. If anyone DOES have something they'd like to point out evidence-wise, please do so. o.o I'm moderately curious as to what I might have been blind to.

gallion_percival

Quote from: Grimmies on Jan 18, 2008, 03:10 PM
Hmmm... I think that Jake quit his job a few weeks ago or something.

Beisdes that, Clair and Haisho quit aswell. Along with that all Sub-GM's (I think) got demoted back to regular players, i can't really tell if its a good or a bad thing. Good, becuase most of them became overwhelmed with power anyways. And bad, because the players will have relatively no help anymore from the higher up's. Either way, the server is pretty much dying. The players are sick of it. Even two Sub's and an Admin quit, thats gotta say something about the rest of the server.

all sub-gms got demoted to normal player and the other head gm jake got his account password changed by crono so crono could take over the server. just making that point clear lol.

also crono favors a certain guild that goes by the name crystal horizon. he duz this by letting the guild members of crystal horizon get away with the rule breaking by just giving them a warning or if he punish them (wich is rare/never) he gives them just a slap on the wrist. perfect example of this is the pking by KIKA, a high priest from crystal horizon. she pked a sniper in the arena (arena beeing pk free zone) and screamed OOPS in caps. it took her a good 4 hits to kill the sniper too (she was linked) so no way in the world can you shove that up as accidental pk. she got jailed for a day while pking in the arena is worth a bann.

another example is of a so called harassment report that whent in a private message to crono. the rules state you should be able to defend yourself but this person never saw any evidence of him harassing certain moron LK (moron LK beeing Stay Frosty from crystal horizon). and when he asked why he was banned for a month he got a s*** respond. also for those that want to know why heres a short version of the long story. il call the other LK X LK since you ppl already read who the other LK is.

2 LKs dont like each other moron LK keeps trying to bann other cuz moron LK sucks in pvp and need like 50 buffs to kill X LK. so crono gives them a restain order wich means first to talk to the other gets banned. ok so moron LK comes in the arena on a raondom day attacks X LK to provoke the him into saying something to him so moron LK could go "zomg u talked tu mi i rportz u". but X LK was afk and ppl saw moron LK do that and moron LK shouts OOPS!!! in caps. screen shots were taken and reported and withnesses were asked to vouce for it. they did and crono just lets it go and say report when it happens again (CLEARLY favorism again). so 1 day X LK comes in izlude (pk town) and shouts in the open walmart etc while moron LK isnt even there. moron LK gets in izlude and gets owned like the novie he is (actually a novice is better then him in so many ways....) gets all pissed, sees X LK screaming walmart in the open and talking to his friends about walmart and reports X LK for so called talking to him. srsly now since when is talking in the open and to others talking to him... and when X LK asks for the evidence he gets nothing showed so he cant defend himself nor have ppl vouching for him (go favortism from you crono).

another thing that has been going on are the sub-gms in crystal horizon deleting posts that show crystal horizon look bad or getting owned or w/e. like this 1 topic showing moron LK getting owned by baby classes in screen shot topic. OMG MAKES MI LUK BADZ COCKDEN(cockden beeing sub-gm henhouse) REMOVE NOA he goes and the sub gm removes it.

now i would rant more but i dont feel like it and if any of YOU (you know who you are) think this is all a bluff il be glad to show you all the screenshots all the evidence and crap to backup the story cept for the topic deletion seeing as crono took the forums down to prevent ppl from bringing the truth to light.

P.S: sorry for any typo i will not correct em and i will not type in a formal way cuz im way to fricking lazy.

this part to the poster above me: the reason you never read anything about it was when vayle (banned for no reason cept for cockden sucking ****) complained etc. when he posted all the krupted crap the topic got deleted and he got banned. also ppl dont post cuz they get a warning or banned the minute the sub-gms and gm sees antyhing spilling the truth.

Grimmies

Quote from: Veirt on Jan 18, 2008, 04:01 PM
Jake, if I'm not mistaken, left for military a few months ago. It was a six month camp, and he's still going through it.

He's been back for a good amount of time.

NoS

When Jake came back. Pretty much already Crono was already taking over and didnt want Jake to interfere.

gallion_percival

Quote from: NoS on Jan 18, 2008, 04:50 PM
When Jake came back. Pretty much already Crono was already taking over and didnt want Jake to interfere.

thats true and jake admited he wasnt inform when another  sub-gm was made (course from crystal horizon again Sting). another moron lacking skills to be a sub-gm...

example: sting has been trying to get a person that goes by the name dodger2k6 something like that from deliverance forum banned by saying hes been cussing in spanish.. and the guy can prove it cuz he has the private messages he got.

yea totally a good person to have as sub gm..

NoS

Quote from: Veirt on Jan 18, 2008, 04:01 PM
xD I LOVE this. Lets see what I can say.

Jake, if I'm not mistaken, left for military a few months ago. It was a six month camp, and he's still going through it. Because of the camp, there is no real way for him to work on the thing. Crono is taking care of most things. One of the serious issues with their SVN updating is that Jake isn't there, and Crono can't really talk to him at the moment. Some of the stuff he still wants to run through him, and so on.

Crono DOES have a short temper at the moment, and I'll accept that. However, he's been seriously over worked, working 27-hour shifts without rest. CH has been the target for comments for AGES now. xD Admittedly, it is a little odd that several subGMs come from there. However, when I played against them, they seemed to play a fair game. Sure, they had Black lists. Sure, they had quite a few people at 140, but the guild IS one of the oldest in the game, and has some of the oldest players in the game. It just stands to reason that you're likely to get strong players, and that you could probably get good helpful candidates for subGM titles from a guild who had been with the server for a while.

The back stabbing thing will need serious proof, as I call bull on that. oO I don't see real corruption in the server, but I DO see over worked Admins, and, lately, a lot of on-board arguements. Nothing about any corruption arguments have ever been brought up in the boards, as far as I could tell, nor any of my guild mates. I quit the server due to my general interest in RO being killed, not for corruption. xD I personally don't really see any reasoning in your arguements, and I personally have never noted any corruption.

All the same, to give a bit of lee way, the recent board shut downs do have me puzzled. oO I pop in out of curiosity to see how everyone is doing, and they have some of the more active boards I've noticed. And, I've also noticed that it took me until some other servers were given to much controversy to not see that some staff members were short of professional. xD Dunno. I haven't seen any corruption, and strongly doubt this, but I have no true, counter corruption evidence. If anyone DOES have something they'd like to point out evidence-wise, please do so. o.o I'm moderately curious as to what I might have been blind to.

Crono always has a short temper for people who question him and his ways of bending the rules. specially if its against a main CH member. Yes if its pvp you wont see any of it. But if you look at lvling wise and bending rules its very useful specially in deleting reports about corruption ;D. If you want a slight hint of proof by some of the population that has just recently seen whats been going on. Check the section on rms on the comments some people have posted. And Crono's reply to them.

Zone

This is RO we are talking about right?

NoS

Quote from: Zone on Jan 18, 2008, 07:01 PM
This is RO we are talking about right?

Sometimes I wondered about that  ???

Delivi-Fail

Hey guys.  I'll inform you all that Jake did not "Quit".  He left for basic training last May but came back to continue to help with his beloved server.  It was not until about a week ago (roughly) on our 1 year anniversary (guess who I am yet?) that Jake goes to log into the server to fix a few things and happens to find out all of his passwords have been changed! =O Mutiny?  I think so. 

His lovely "Friend" and "Partner" decided to see it fit to change all of his passwords to keep Jake out of it.  So, a week later all of this B.S. goes down.  Karma is a funny thing, ain't it?

Best of all, Marc decides to blame all of this on Jake.  Funny, Jake hasn't been around recently due to his busy schedule with the Military.  Marc's head is so far up his own donkey he'll be able to see daylight soon.

I am glad to hear that Marc is having a mental breakdown, poor guy, everyone praising him all these
years telling him he's doing such a great job.  Well, the tables have turned.

=]  I hope I shed some more light to you guys.

Need more information? Ask Dan for my MSN.

Ansuz Isaz

xD Heh. Well, Zone? Remember when you said we hadn't had e-Drama in a while? Guess we might get some of that now. Mwuahahaha!

I don't really accept negative comments and their come backs as real proof. xD They could easily be spite, and counter spite. I had played the server for a while, and saw it as being pretty corruption clear. oO No one complained about any of the subGMs playing, because, well, to put it bluntly, they kind of suck too much to say anything about. xD Henhouse, a 140 High Wizard, for example, was slaughtered with ease by a simple stalker, so... Meh. =P  WoE / PVP-wise, they're hardly corrupt. Any other ways, there may be some favoritism, but I still haven't seen anything too serious. o.o

xD ... Heh. Damn it, why has none else told me of this?! Farking hell. Dunno. I think I'm going to contact a few friends from Deli and see what they've to say about this, too. o.o

Edit: Well... Damn. I guess I'll have to accept what my old guildies tell me. o_O Dunno, I don't see them lying. Here's a post on a guild forum that we have set up, for when the servers go down, or for the hell of it.

QuoteMost of us have gotten bored of Deliverance. Why? its years out of date, theres no events apart from the typical run-of-the-mill s***, and there are sinXs with sleiphs, dopples megs and incants running around like headless chickens in WoE.

Recently, there have been.... Stuff happening in Deliverance. What kind of stuff? Drama, flame wars, and corruption. Dont bother looking for the threads they have already deleted/hidden them.

Basically, big guilds such as CH and Paw are flaming each other. Subbies like Henhouse are turning a blind-eye to rulebreakers in his guild, Pado is making haxxed clients so thier guildmates can see WoE damage, among other things.

Paw on the other hand is being accused of lvling with a Thanny card given to one of their members by Jake, the admin. This act of corruption may have caused several members to lvl to 140, but i can only speculate.