Deliverance Online Corruption.

Started by NoS, Jan 18, 2008, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Agreed, Raladon.

I apologize to everyone for not posting with a more objective mindset. I was upset at the accusation against me and posted in haste.

I will go to Josh for a testimonial and have him provide evidence of my innocence. Fabrication or truth will be, as always, up to the reader to decide. If I come across more concrete evidence I will be sure to post it.

YGGR

Live and let live.

Deliverance has its flaws, but which single mortal object doesn't?

Crono has evaluated the situation, and he has done the best that he can to salvage it. Some things could be handled via alternative methods, but in such circumstances I believe that he has done the most that he could. And I respect him for that. He has cleared all charges of being corrupt, and has, in fact, proven himself to be a mature, understanding person, his actions a far cry from the behaviour of what I've seen till now.

Jake may have made mistakes, that still leaves him as a human being. Whatever happens between Crono and Jake stays between them.

Terri wasn't gaining anything from that dual-client, nor did Sharu. There is no need to continue with this matter anymore- Those guilty were punished. The end.

No one except those three have a say on the relationship that they had with each other, that being Melody, Sharu and Jake.

The benefit of the doubt has been given to Merc. I do not believe that Alex would buy an account from Hyper. Hyper just happened to give his account to him, it's that simple. As said, innocent until proven guilty.

DK, if you are in fact NoS on this forum, I'm very disappointed that you have escalated this simple matter into a feeding frenzy for idiots like Zone. I understand the need for you to rant about these, but these are very insignificant, petty issues. You're a great guy, and I know you're above these kind of actions.

MoonlightShadow, you're simply absurd.

RockyBalboa's posts were obviously meant to spite and cause trouble, albeit a failed attempt. Whether it was photo-shopped/painted or not, there could very well be no way of answering that since technology has improved vastly ever since. Even if this chat-log is indeed "genuine", it does not prove to incriminate Alex, unless you have a picture of him passing money to Pado via -any- method, in exchange for the account. Innocent before proven guilty.

This is not to say that this endless assault of flames was unjustified. It was merely an ember that burnt far too bright and strong due to the last straw being set upon it. All these while, it has been fueled by envy, ignorance, and immaturity.

All these said, I beseech you people to think about what has happened, and what has been done. What would you have done if you were in the shoes of -any- of the ones related to this fiasco?

Accusations being thrown back and forth, insults and flames fueling this never-ending feud. To those who still aren't satisfied with the decisions made, what is it you want?

What is it you want?

Let's find a way to resolve this and end this all, before this fire spreads.

We certainly aren't using the fire escape this time.

Dawn.

Zone

One modified client.
See, the emoticon? No indent.

See also the area where 'hyper' should be on mine.
That is a quote area.

Like I said earlier, if they are fake in your eyes, then simply say it and leave the topic as it is.
I personally don't give a damn about that server, I just want there to be truth, and I will put out facts an my opinions where necessary.

No one says you have to look in the topic, so if you do it, that is your own choice, no one else's. They can still post.
If they are posting in other forums, good for them, you don't have to look there either. If they are breaking rules there, report them.

Merc

Well, I've washed my hands of the chaos.

I've given the account back to Josh. If you need proof - ask him. If you need proof that I never paid him a dime - ask him.

No one is being fooled by your attempts at objective evaluation, Zone. While your approach is noble it is very obvious where your biases lie.  FYI - Saying you don't give a damn generally is a good indicator you do.

I'll leave you all to your drama-mongering now.

DrivenByTheHate

I would like to hear a testimonial from Josh after he recieves the money. The person who had the conversation with him, is his friend irl, and Josh would have no reason to lie to her. [Apprently since he isnt selling now, i would still like to hear from him]

Even without that, I still would like an explanation for my point about the dual standards present on deli and regarding what Butters posted.

Honestly, if you are not making any points and simply flaming here? Personal shots here accomplish little. Why even post here? Intelligent discussion please D:

Zone

Quote from: Merc on Jan 25, 2008, 04:21 PM
Well, I've washed my hands of the chaos.

I've given the account back to Josh. If you need proof - ask him. If you need proof that I never paid him a dime - ask him.

No one is being fooled by your attempts at objective evaluation, Zone. While your approach is noble it is very obvious where your biases lie.  FYI - Saying you don't give a damn generally is a good indicator you do.
Where are my biases then? I don't give a damn about the server, look at my servers on the left, I quit RO entirely. This is just a place to help, and be entertained for me. Some places I am just getting entertained, rather than helping. I point out where there are loop holes for a reason, because everyone leaves out the possibility of those certain cases.
I'll leave you all to your drama-mongering now.

Raike

uh, Hi...

I am the girl who deserves to die in a fire.

I honestly didn't post here before, and no, there's no reason to hide my name. I love how people can be so childish to post here there's no reason to hate and do the opposite on msn/ro right Ana?. Is sad to tell I admire those people and I even tried to do the things the more secretive way only for not turning this into a flame war. I don't hate anyone but I get mad when things like this happens, yeah people, Crono made a good work with the server and I am grateful with that, I am guilty of donating a lot and I don't regret it, I still have fun with my char and I am expecting to keep doing it, I have not breaking any rule so I'm not afraid.

And sorry... because I don't like people calling me cheater, Josh was not Lying. He doesn't have to, and sure, Alex gave Hyper his account back.

RockyBalboa

I received the same chat, except a saved version that opened in Word.

QuoteAlex sent 1/25/2008 4:00 AM:
Josh
Alex sent 1/25/2008 4:00 AM:
someone posted a "conversation" bewteen you and I
saying I was paying you for your account
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,3241.120.html
You and I both know that's a lie
but it's dragging my name through the mud
Alex sent 1/25/2008 4:01 AM:
Lemme know when you get this so we can talk
Alex sent 1/25/2008 4:01 AM:
*sigh*
Alex says:
Josh
Alex says:
need to talk
Alex says:
lemme know when you are there
Josh says:
You paying me yet?
Alex says:
Dude
Alex says:
did you even get any of the stuff I sent you
Josh says:
Seems like
Josh says:
I don't really care, thats fkn behind me
Alex says:
someone doesn't like you or me
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
well I care dude
Alex says:
it's hurting me
Josh says:
=[
Alex says:
that's why I told you not to talk to anyone about it
Alex says:
because someone was petty enough
Alex says:
to actually go and do something like that
Alex says:
I mean it's not THAT bad since they can't prove anything
Alex says:
I mean
Alex says:
no one can prove I paid you for the account
Alex says:
but it's still not cool seeing stuff like that
Josh says:
It's been that way since you got pado and cuong
Josh says:
o.o
Josh says:
Everyone, or a majority had that thought
Alex says:
But no one ever posted a "conversation"
Alex says:
with you saying I was giving you
Alex says:
250$
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
350*
Alex says:
Look
Alex says:
here's the deal
Alex says:
deal still goes through
Alex says:
but if anyone asks
Alex says:
you gave it to me
Alex says:
ok?
Alex says:
I'm getting screwed right now
Alex says:
I know you don't care
Alex says:
but I do
Alex says:
so please do me that solid
Alex says:
you there?
Alex says:
I need your word on this
Alex says:
otherwise I just want to give you the account back and be done with it
Alex says:
I don't like people throwing around all these accusations
Josh says:
I think I'll take my account back, then.
Josh says:
I rather give people s*** in game, than to keep waiting and get further in the drama
Alex says:
I understand
Josh says:
Get my stuff back how it was please =\
Alex says:
Can do
Alex says:
gimmie a sec
Josh says:
1 meg, gtb, tao, incant, dop, sleip...all my lk gear
Josh says:
Forgot what else
Josh says:
Cuz if things go the way they are, we're both banned.
Alex says:
I agree dude
Alex says:
better to just wash it clean
Alex says:
I'm sorry I got you into this mess
Alex says:
I need to know exactly what was on the account, though
Alex says:
I can't remember specifically
Alex says:
meg
Alex says:
gtb
Alex says:
tao
Alex says:
incant
Alex says:
dop
Alex says:
sleip
Alex says:
what else?
Josh says:
butt load of lites
Josh says:
like 3 glasses, 3 max phar, 2 ulles
Josh says:
maya purp
Alex says:
gotta write this down
Alex says:
one sec
Alex says:
how many pikes did you have
Josh says:
1?
Alex says:
and did you have any katanas
Josh says:
+10 dop, incant, hydras
Josh says:
No
Alex says:
ok
Josh says:
GR in a +6 full plate?
Josh says:
tao in a mink i think
Alex says:
aight
Alex says:
most of it is still on there
Alex says:
need a sec to get the others
Alex says:
3 glasses
Josh says:
2 ulles..
Josh says:
the phar and maya were in them or somethng
Alex says:
was one of the max phar maya p in it?
Josh says:
yeah
Alex says:
oh ok
Alex says:
what was in the glasses
Josh says:
max phar, maya..
Alex says:
just max phar?
Josh says:
i think a phar in a ulles
Alex says:
alright
Alex says:
was one of the glass a blue cubic?
Josh says:
i think so
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
ok lol
Alex says:
brb
Alex says:
did you have a valk helm on there?
Alex says:
lol
Alex says:
I can't remember what I put on there
Alex says:
and what was yours
Josh says:
no
Josh says:
lol
Josh says:
No valk
Josh says:
my lk had uh..
Alex says:
aight
Josh says:
+8 crimson with aliot?
Josh says:
hm
Alex says:
yah
Alex says:
still there
Josh says:
sleip
Alex says:
yup
Josh says:
i had a +9 boots with firelock
Alex says:
yah
Josh says:
+8 cranial shield
Josh says:
+6 gr plate
Josh says:
+ something,... gemmed sallet max phar
Josh says:
Arctic wings
Josh says:
and like 3 other?
Josh says:
i forget what wings i gave away first
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
I've got practically everything
Alex says:
best thing to do
Alex says:
let you get on
Alex says:
look at it
Alex says:
tell me if you see anything missing
Josh says:
Let me then
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
sec
Alex says:
transfering some s***
Josh says:
I'll help xfer
Josh says:
Im not one to try to trick anyone
Josh says:
hell i dont even play
Alex says:
oh
Alex says:
well it's cool
Alex says:
someone is already doing it
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
appreciate it though
Alex says:
this garm yours?
Josh says:
Oo
Josh says:
no
Alex says:
k
Josh says:
I've never owned a garm
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
aight
Alex says:
lemme change your password back
Josh says:
heh
Alex says:
what do you want the pass changed to?
Josh says:
qwerty?
Alex says:
kk
Josh says:
ill change it
Josh says:
lol
Josh says:
after
Alex says:
alrighty
Alex says:
you can get on now
Alex says:
take a look see if you are missing anything
Alex says:
or if I left anything haha
Josh says:
lol
Alex says:
Josh says:
Alex says:

Zone

*eats popcorn*
o.o
And so more 'proof'.

Lala

Popcorn? This is not a stupid movie. =/
How mad can one be enjoying other people's problems?
You've often said that you don't care about dRO, so why care about this topic?
(Btw. I think you might need some air now?)

JoshDJX

I am Hyper from aforementioned posts.
All the chats posted about me are correct, there have been no forgeries.

I have not recieved any payment from him whatsoever.
I am in possesion of my account and of course the password was changed.  :P

Make of it what you will.
I am not one to keep secrets or try to twist things in anyone's favor.

Juubei

IrTehGuildLeaderofPaw

ok, umm first off I was borrowing the thanatos card from melody who lended it to me while she was away for personal reasons. While I had access to it, only person I lended it to after constant nagging and under the assumption he asked permission from melody(which I have no memory of at this point) was the focal point of everyone's judgement based on the accusation of Jake letting paw members using the thanatos to level: Akra. Outside of him, no one else was using it to level. Everyone else, I told them no since it was not mine to claim.

about paw and divine getting banned for badmouthing crono?: 1st off, if I really wanted to mouth off on crono, I would of done so 2 years ago. I played on deli for almost 2 years, and I seen my fair share of things that were overlooked and favors done by sub gms and gms at both different and at the same times.
I hold Crono in the highest respect, but sometimes things happen. Only thing I would like see done about the sub-gms is making an entire seperate account that they cannot join any guild in unless it's by themselves. I like alot of the people in CH outside a few, but just because Paw was the biggest opponent for them we always end up fighting in the end.
However,  I didn't really care since it didn't affect me one bit up until Jake/Clair/Henhouse joined my guild on their legit which led to problems all over the place for us and we were recieving the brunt of the insults badmouthing targetting and whatnots. Everything you can think of, we were put through it. But we worked through it and still kept playing even amongst the bickering.

I didn't report this, due to I had respect for this person: PaDo! abusing @warpto in ggd with his soul linker killing my guildmates. I tried getting some hard evidence to no avail.

next, atleast 8 people I know/talked to have came upto me about Stay Frosty always killstealing them in Ice Dungeon. Also, tried to get some hard evidence to no avail.

Im not going to deny anything that has happened so far in deli, since I was not paying attention up until I started to lead my own guild along with a few friends. Yes it did happen or it may not of happen, but f*** I gave up and left the server. I only use the forums to get links to another site since I always forget it lol.

Rbread

Why are you guys obsessed with drama?  Shouldn't you guys be rooting for Obama?  Pointless internet arguments bear no fruit.  Pointless screenshots bear no truth.  Flaming rubs against the forum contract.  Looks like some of you need some herbal extract.  Ten brave young men march into a flaming topic.  Oh god, somebody needs to pop, lock and drop it.