Deliverance Online Corruption.

Started by NoS, Jan 18, 2008, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lantis

From what I remember, there was a post about this server on eAthena. I think they stole this server from Nasedo of Redemption. Now it seems Crono might steal it from Jake. Very amusing. I remember Dzerox and Nasedo talking about this on #mudkips.

I am personally surprised it is still up, I played on it a while ago and found everything to be a mess. It's like random customs chucked into a server from the eAthena boards.

Either way, a server with a few hundred players run by a couple of kids can't have a good ending.

Zone

Well, I would love a few hundred players.
      z
     z
    z
(~.~)

If this guy is admin alone without gms, lol, it will fail.

Grimmies

Quote from: Lantis on Jan 18, 2008, 07:53 PM
From what I remember, there was a post about this server on eAthena. I think they stole this server from Nasedo of Redemption. Now it seems Crono might steal it from Jake. Very amusing. I remember Dzerox and Nasedo talking about this on #mudkips.

Though, Nasedo was a god aweful Admin aswell.

Zone

Quote from: Grimmies on Jan 18, 2008, 11:37 PM

Regardless what kind of admin that person was, they still stole it from him (so Lantis claims).

Grimmies

Quote from: Zone on Jan 18, 2008, 11:48 PM
Quote from: Grimmies on Jan 18, 2008, 11:37 PM

Regardless what kind of admin that person was, they still stole it from him (so Lantis claims).

Yeah, i know, but i was just saying, don't want people to think he's a good person, now.

I honestly can't say if it was stolen or not, but yeah, a few things were copies off it. Though it did have it own stuff aswell.

On the other hand, i didnt know Crono changed all of Jake's passwords. Thats just peachy, i'm glad i found out the truth about that one. It just makes Crono look even worst then he already is. Nice, Crono. Nice.

Zone

Can we give him a lil' poke so he can defend himself?

Lantis

I was just meaning that it's a server where the administrator-ship has never been good. The GM team seems to steal and back stab from each other. There seems to be a constant internal power struggle.

Mewi

This is no news to me, being victim of this corruption not once but twice.   It has a long history of corruption, especially with guilds and pvp.

This servers staff will ban you for simply suspecting corruption of an admin.  Even when you have past evidence of them abusing pvp.  Suspecting corruption = disrespect ( apparently? ) even when you are reporting suspicions to another admin.   If you cannot suspect how on earth can you ask questions regarding the matter?

It all started when Jake began killing me frequently in Izlude PvP on his secret "legit"  This secret legit was used against me to kill me in a harassful manner.  He'd use @who to find my location and virtually wouldn't allow me to enjoy pvp as other players have.  This legit was far from legit I'll point out >.> FAR from legit.  What kind of mature admin goes out killing players based on meaningless grudges such as... "Oh she knew something about RO client that I didn't and proved it... so I'm going to take it personally and kill her with my char that know one knows about"

After freaking out in PM to Melody ( bad idea ) that the GM team was using favoritism in pvp, she screen shotted it and sent it to her crush ( Jake ) and Jake of course banned me.  But not after abusing his GM powers on my char by warping me and allowing other players to kill me for his personal amusement... ( Yeah thats corrupt in itself )

Either way I came back about 6 months later, thinking that I could change some things and maybe catch a few corrupt GMs.   I created a guild called "Broken Wings" which was devoted to being fair to everyone, not provoking attacks in pvp/woe ( unless it was against GM favored guilds ).  Eventually it became the 3rd/4th largest guild in the server.  Maybe bigger...  It was allied with Divine and many of the anti-corruption guilds.   Either way during that time I caught a GM cheating using her commands to mass spawn bathories and then jump on her legit to kill them.   This GM is aka GM-Sharu,  Jake's girlfriend at the time.

Surprising huh?  First the pvp abuse and now his gf caught in the act of corruption?  Not only was her star gladiator killing bathories but it had a merchant cart too!  This was frequently seen with GM favored players from Izlude, where most of these players would have carts/falcons etc.  There were many reports of GMs giving items to these players.

Either way there were a couple guilds created I cant remember the first one... The second was "Raiders of the lost Panty"  But both originally contained most of the GM staff's legits and every GM friend ( including the donators which had every imaginable item that was good for pvp )  you can think of.  This guild had something like 5 castles every WoE where as other legit guilds that have been there much longer... only had 2.

Either way I witnessed time and time again where secret events would be held for this guild's members and allies that none of the rest of the server even knew about.  All held by GM-Sharu,  this also includes other notable public events in which this GMs sister would win and in almost every instant where the prize was worth anything... The "Raiders of the Lost Panty" members would win every event.  Sure maybe 2 times... but like 30 times is pushing the random chance barrier.  I came to the conclusion that these events were rigged as well.  Many players agreed with me and reported to Crono.

But Crono was either part of the corruption or in absolute denial of it,  because I reported the bathory incident to him but he never did a thing ( from what I could tell ) Gm-Sharu continued to abuse day in and day out... and giving that many players were coming in with reports of abuse... You'd think someone would do something about it?

Either way, eventually I told Crono I suspected Jake of the source, and the next day Jake is @kicking me from the game while I was hunting mastala fruits from grand peco peco.   He did this about 5 times until I told him to stop >.>  Then he @killed my char, and BAM I'm warped to Izlude PvP where he demotes my character to a 1/1 novice.  I cant remember the entire conversation but eventually I said "I am allowed to suspect corruption"  and his response was "Well I suspect you are a b*tch"  I also told him about catching his GF ( his gf was there at the time )  she called me a "b*tchy something whore" cant remember what "something" was.  Keep in mind I am not throwing any insults back.

Either way I was later banned, and Crono re-enforced lies about me saying how I "walked up to jake and called him corrupt"   Being forced to a place against my will and changed to a 1/1 novice is considered "walking up" to him?  I heard that someone posted screenshots of what happened in pvp during that time and the thread deleted because they supported me more than them.

Either way I left the Deli drama behind me, over the year I have heard a few stories.  Regarding Melody and Jake, how Sharu broke up with Jake because he was cheating on her with Melody, and Melody recieving free items like GTB card from Jake.  "Oh Melody want this GTB card? I killed one GTB and it dropped a card!"  Yeah right >.>   

Anyway even later on when Jake went to his boot camp I heard another story regarding Melody.  How Melody had access to Jake's GM account and she was doing things with his power.  In which case I think Crono demoted Jake when he found out.  Keep in mind this is just something I heard.  Either way.. Jake is no innocent when it comes to any of this e-drama.  Do not trust him... and for Crono I suggest not trusting him either... considering he is the one who sat by and let all this happen in the first place.  Inaction can lead to corruption too.

Edit:  Added a few little things.   Veirt Crystal Horizon is a relatively new guild compared to other guilds.

Skotlex

I just love RO-drama. It's better than most novels nowadays :v
Yeah I do feel bad for the people who ended on the worst end, and I wish the people responsible for these madnesses would grow up and mature, but meh, until then I'll just be amused at the amount of drama a bunch of teenagers can cook up.

Even though in this case, the people who are telling the anecdotes all were mature enough to move and leave the server behind instead of dedicating their lives into a pointless crusader to demote the server. I am disappointed* :<

* Good for them for being mature, but you gotta admit e-drama tastes the best when all the involved are a bunch of angst-ridden immature kiddies :v

(RMS reviews)

Kaid

Chrono & Jake, are older then you or me skotlex ....

Lantis

QuoteRegarding Melody and Jake, how Sharu broke up with Jake because he was cheating on her with Melody,

Lmao. 'Cheating' riiiight. On a game? Very amusing. Was he sending her too many emoticons? :P

@Kaid
They act like they're kiddies. Their legal age is irrelevant. Their actions reflect their maturity level.

From Mewi's post it seems that they are power tripping children with some sort of 'God Complex'.

I do offer for them to post though to try and clear their name. We are only hearing from one side at the moment, if they don't reply then it will be the only side we will hear.

Zone

As amusing this is, the real amusement is when they actually come in and try to defend themselves.
Have them join in D:

Lantis

It should be interesting to hear from their side. All this baby mama e-drama.  ::)

Zone

Yeah, and it also makes RMS forums a bit more lively.

Ansuz Isaz

xD I was only there for about a year, Mewi, so it may well be not nearly as old as some other guilds. Still, they're currently the SubGM hot spot. =P Tch.

I LOVE being lucky. xD I got out of that server maybe two, three weeks before all of this e-drama started showing up, so most of my info on the current issue is PURELY based on some RO buddies telling me what is going on. Some of them are pissed, some of them are, "Eh. Another one. Which server now, or are we calling RO quits?" So... xD Mwuaha. This is kind of entertaining. I did, admittedly, donate to the place - Fifty or so dollars, for two little lights and their premiums - but it's only the price of a video game that you can beat within a week anyway, and then never touch because it has no replay value. Thus, I have no problem with losing the "investment." =D

I'll be lurking this thread. xD I love watching the e-drama. I never turn on my tv for anything but video games. These scenes are why. With this going on, who the hell needs tv? every post is a new episode. =D Wooo~ Screw waiting an entire week for the next one. xD