Debbie is dead?

Started by hex_zerg, Feb 25, 2007, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EuphPriest

Debbie die and Euph leave his server around same time.  Any relation to each other

Falx

Quote from: Xennith on Mar 02, 2007, 08:36 AM
That's not the same Philip Mak that everyone likes to talk about, much less Debbie.
Well you're not exactly a credible source, you'd do anything to cover up the truth.

Orguss

I didn't attend the funeral, but I heard about the disaster that ensued.  Spectators could only stand in awe. Apparently, his wig was lop sided. And his lipstick was smudged.

Jayne Cobb

Falx

That does not prove a thing.
It could just be another cover up.
Well, Tynne, if you know so much about him, would you mind sharing his location? City, State.
It'd be the easier way to find out if this was true or not. (Obituaries)

Falx

Quote- Game Masters -

* GM-canadiancow - Owner
From EuphRO Website.

Krystalx

Get over it, debbie is dead. Serenity made it clear.
Yeah he banned me, he scam me, he scam my friends, he ban a lot more for unfair reasons, he did a lot of bad crap but he's DEAD.
Even dead what he did was REALLY bad, but he was still HUMAN like YOU and ME so have some respect for a fallen one of your own race, even if you didnt like him.

Jayne Cobb

Regardless if Phil is dead or not. All of his servers (including anima) seem to be moving to another location right now.

Falx

Quote from: Krystalx on Mar 03, 2007, 08:56 PM
Get over it, debbie is dead. Serenity made it clear.
Yeah he banned me, he scam me, he scam my friends, he ban a lot more for unfair reasons, he did a lot of bad crap but he's DEAD.
Even dead what he did was REALLY bad, but he was still HUMAN like YOU and ME so have some respect for a fallen one of your own race, even if you didnt like him.
There's no REAL Evidence that he is actually dead.
Only rumors as of now.

Krystalx

Yeah no evidence, just a few RL friends of some people going to deb's funeral.
No evidence at all.

CritHit

Eh, can we just let the guy rest in peace? >.>
ReikonRO

Ebony Bankai

Caprion

I know it's awful to have to question someone's death like this... but considering the circumstances, I think it's almost expected.

hex_zerg

What do you expect? With all the sneaky s*** he was pulling.

shane3x

*sigh* some respect please.....

Server is being moved at the moment which explains why sites are down. Sever is ok but lets see what happenes

Off-topic

Iron Man Event Coming in April!!!!
In Memory of AnimaRO...

May it's legacy live on in AnthemRO!

merahmatriz

Quote from: hex_zerg on Feb 25, 2007, 08:54 AM
Does this mean there will be balance on AnimaRo?

Debbie didnt die, Debbie just took the money and left Harken incharge of the server.
Its time for Debbie to enjoy life after all the money he had made from the Gold Mine Server.