CrownRO [Topic Split]

Started by phuman, Jun 18, 2020, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phuman

QuoteBro you are literally novice at developing, every time you do small things we would have to hype you up like a little kid so you will be happy. Like as seen on our forums, we have to tag your name every time you do some things.
I won't be surprised if the abuse you put in wasn't developed by you but since we kindly let you edit the src and other files, you made it possible. Yes, we have a mistake by trusting this guy because literally it saves time when we have phuman to edit basic npcs.
I know you had a hard 3 days trying to figure out how to put a basic custom headgear in so i really think you had somebody else to put in the abuse and sent us the files together with the abuse and the so-called basic fixes.

Don't worry though, we will remove all your abuses and start again cleaner.

ps: Nice meme, it seems to me that it's you after all you did.

It took me a couple hours not 3 days, and thats because I thought you were at least competent enough to diff your client correctly. What server owner doesn't include that diff when making a server? And like I said in my previous post, everything you had me do a novice coder could do and Im not denying that.

Quote@phuman, you were begging for test server's login and server files to be sent to you since day 1. I did not allow you to have it but unfortunately it didn't save us. The files you provided had abuses but rest assured, we will remove those abuses you put in.

Absolute lie, what kind of person would expect server access from day one? Especailly someone just volunteering. No one will believe this. You are just digging yourself into a bigger grave. You have nothing on me because I didn't do anything you are accusing me of.

gotp4wned

LMAO Phuman, Adrian, m2m - 1 Guild 1 Nation. A very good example of cheatin' but still can't win.

I suggest to stop it already bro, you're hurting yourself more and more.

You guys are so used to "playing victim". LOL LOL LOL, now spam in RMS to get sympathy? "PATHETIC".

How about accept total defeat of being ****E X P O S E D****? #1 guild you say? HA HA HA.

GM Fury

Quote from: phuman on Jun 19, 2020, 12:29 PM
It took me a couple hours not 3 days, and thats because I thought you were at least competent enough to diff your client correctly. What server owner doesn't include that diff when making a server? And like I said in my previous post, everything you had me do a novice coder could do and Im not denying that.

Bro you messed up again. " After this I'm done posting " Man up with your word.

You took a good 3 days, don't lie again. You get bad headaches for basic NPCs so i would always just decide to do it myself and get it done in few minutes. Just stop it man.  You and your guild abused our server to get more power than other players / guilds. It is proven and that meme you sent. Makes us think that's exactly you after having the abuses and still doesn't get to compete against other guilds who are playing with normal items and dignity.

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

GM Fury

Absolute lie, what kind of person would expect server access from day one? Especailly someone just volunteering. No one will believe this. You are just digging yourself into a bigger grave. You have nothing on me because I didn't do anything you are accusing me of.

Okay bro, remind me when was this? Uh okay lets say not 1st day.. 2nd day? 3rd day? You begged us for the server files, don't even deny it. Your own posted screenshot can be seen you waiting for the files you begged for.  Even you did not post the previous messages you sent somewhere in the deleted GC where you were begging for it.

phuman

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 12:39 PM
Okay bro, remind me when was this? Uh okay lets say not 1st day.. 2nd day? 3rd day? You begged us for the server files, don't even deny it. Your own posted screenshot can be seen you waiting for the files you begged for.  Even you did not post the previous messages you sent somewhere in the deleted GC where you were begging for it.

Since you must be pretty new to the world of programming. Server access and git are two completely different things. Having access to edit the server files on git does not give me server access, anyone who knows how git works can see through your lies. There's a reason why git is a standard in the computer science field you are able to keep track of ALL CHANGES and you as the admin can decide what files actually get merged to the server. With git you would be able to keep track of everything I edited, and would see I had no malicious intent for your server. Even after all this and donating, where people charged you back on paypal, I never did that even though out of all the people who did my reason would have been justified. You are the definition of a corrupt admin, anyone with basic reasoning and comprehension skills can see through your facade.

Snorlax

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 11:35 AM
The thing is we already know this tactic from you guys: https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/876-mh-offenders/

I know an army of your Guild Mates will come to rescue this post like you guys do in every server to make it look like you guys are the credible.

Proven to be abusers like bro your guild leader even paid people playing on other server to cast votes on our forums. I don't see any difference happening on this post.

Im not even in Milfhunters guild and i never even heard of them. I have no guild leader and i have no friends im just observing everything from CrownRO forums & CrownRO discord & of course here. I'm not even that much active in the server. Your an admin and this is how you talk to me? Im not your bro. Its sad that no matter what anyone says you'll just say they are MILFHUNTER members coming to the rescue. Are you that immature? The Admin is obviously out of answers and treats anyone that disagrees with him this way. Im glad i dont have to worry about being banned here. Ive seen so many innocent people get punished on CrownRO just for raising reasonable concerns.

GM Fury

Quote from: phuman on Jun 19, 2020, 12:51 PM
Since you must be pretty new to the world of programming. Server access and git are two completely different things. Having access to edit the server files on git does not give me server access, anyone who knows how git works can see through your lies. You are the definition of a corrupt admin, anyone with basic reasoning and comprehension skills can see through your facade.

You're just trying to save yourself. Do you want me to buy you a new glasses? Where does it say GIT on your screenshot? You literally asked me for login details of the test server bro. Don't make me bring up the meme again.
You are a corrupt kid with attention problem. You are all exposed with your abuse to buff your guild. You don't know how coding works but you are very very smart with hiring somebody who does to put those abuses to our server.

Great job.

Let me use your favorite word "Anyone" to make you sound so convincing.. Okay, so

Anyone who have been on our server knows Phuman and his leader Adrian abused our server and the way was Phuman "The Dirty Minded" who got our trust to exchange files for basic fixes but he happen to give back an abused files which we calmly accepted because he was a good little kid.  I admit we are wrong trusting him but rest assured, we will fix all these problems.

This will my final response to this thread as I have to get on and remove the "Phuman Abuses" so our server can go on with clean environment, far away from the "Phuman Virus".

Thank you everybody! Please bring your popcorn first & read the last few pages where we exposed Phuman and his Guild Mates.

Please expect Phuman's Guild to come here like a storm and support his abuse till the very end like they do in every server.

Again, I will man up to my word that this is my last post here unlike Phuman.

Regards!

Snorlax

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 01:01 PM
Please expect Phuman's Guild to come here like a storm and support his abuse till the very end like they do in every server.

Im not in milfhunters sir *shaking my head* i hope u dont continue to treat players on your server this way when your server reopens on Monday and i hope you really did clear out all the issues. It would be such a shame if there was still issues on the server after 5 days of it being worked on by this "Goku of coding".

Dictionary

Quote from: gotp4wned on Jun 19, 2020, 12:30 PM
LMAO Phuman, Adrian, m2m - 1 Guild 1 Nation. A very good example of cheatin' but still can't win.

I suggest to stop it already bro, you're hurting yourself more and more.

You guys are so used to "playing victim". LOL LOL LOL, now spam in RMS to get sympathy? "PATHETIC".

How about accept total defeat of being ****E X P O S E D****? #1 guild you say? HA HA HA.

Your daddy GM has decided to stop posting. You should follow suit hypeman.

This manchild is either another Bozzneil alt account or just another mongoloid who types like him. Sad!

Ara

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 11:25 AM
ps: I'm kind enough to cover your passwords.

...you don't encrypt (hash?) the passwords or anything? You can just straight up see them (we can almost straight up see them, considering how bad that censor job is), and also you're showing player emails in public?

i was just kinda reading this thread for fun but that's kinda really yikes? like feels kind of like a pretty big security risk idk  /wah

Sour

Quote from: Ara on Jun 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
...you don't encrypt (hash?) the passwords or anything? You can just straight up see them (we can almost straight up see them, considering how bad that censor job is), and also you're showing player emails in public?

This alone got me SOOOOO upset. Just wow. That is NOT okay.

Sakaretsu

good thing i used a different email/pw for crown, yikes

yC

Separated some posts from the original review topic because I see the latest "add-on" belongs to its own topic.

Some posts containing sensitive information are on-hold until we no longer see a risk on user privacy.

Also, please avoid using big image to express just a few words.  Quoting big posts is just as bad because it sucks to scroll so much of the same thing.  Thank you.

Neffletics

Quote from: phuman on Jun 19, 2020, 12:51 PM
Since you must be pretty new to the world of programming. Server access and git are two completely different things. Having access to edit the server files on git does not give me server access, anyone who knows how git works can see through your lies. There's a reason why git is a standard in the computer science field you are able to keep track of ALL CHANGES and you as the admin can decide what files actually get merged to the server. With git you would be able to keep track of everything I edited, and would see I had no malicious intent for your server. Even after all this and donating, where people charged you back on paypal, I never did that even though out of all the people who did my reason would have been justified. You are the definition of a corrupt admin, anyone with basic reasoning and comprehension skills can see through your facade.

I can't believe someone has to explain this to a server owner. I'm done with this conversation, HAHAHA.
solacero rip

Neffletics

Hey, Phuman!

Share the DS script you've received from Sushi/Fury together with your revision, upload them on pastebin.

Then let us (the community) check it.

solacero rip