CrownRO [Topic Split]

Started by phuman, Jun 18, 2020, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phuman

I really wasn't going to say anything here and just let it go. But after seeing GM Sushi continue attacking me after I have left the server is pretty frustrating. As many of you know who have been following CrownRO or any of this drama, a guild named Milfhunters was recently all banned for abusing a bug that caused the generation of Cash tickets which is the main form of currency for the server. This "bug" is from the Devil Square event that was introduced to the server that one of the previous developers edited to be implemented. There was a bug due to this developer removing the mapflag nosave for the devilsquare event along with a misplaced close2; command in the script that allowed this bug to take place. The way the bug worked was you were able to log out of the devil square map and when you relog you would still be on the map. You would then continue to talk to the rewards NPC where he would give you 1 Cash ticket, 1 pot box, and 1 bubblegum and then warp you back to prontera. However, if you had character select box open you would be able to talk to the NPC and then immediately log out before he teleports you, so you would still stay on the map and also get the rewards and you could continue doing this forever.

The Head GM (Sushi) made a forum post saying that members of Milfhunters were all banned for abusing this bug, and that I was the reason for it. As seen here, he says "Our investigation into Phuman revealed that during one of these scripts that were uploaded, he snuck in his own line of code that allowed select members of his guild to abuse Devils Square. "

Here he clearly says I inputted this bug, however this is completely false. In this next image, you will see the spreadsheet that all the GM's and volunteers had access to. This specific sheet I put what I worked on, what files I editted, and the date. Devil Square was implemented on the week of May 6th, and if you look at that spreadsheet no where did I touch the main devilsquare script. I just added a new script file that disabled multiple logins on the same computer on the map. So how would I implement a bug in a script where I never even touched it?

Then Sushi continues to say I implemented more bugs into the server. I never had access to any other server files besides the ones that I would ask for/be given to me. And the only person who could give them to me was the head admin Fury. I would literally ask for a script file to edit and then I would send it back to him, as shown here in my conversation with Sushi before I was banned. I would have to wait for files, I never had access to anything other than that as a volunteer developer.

Here it clearly shows I never had access to the server files at any point during my time as a volunteer. However Sushi tells everyone on the CrownRO discord that I did and that I edited files to benefit myself and my guild. Here is a recent message he posted on discord, where he SS's a single piece of my conversation, without showing the full context of the chat. (He does this alot to help benefit his argument)

Now let me show you a little bit more of the conversation. Where it isn't just one-sided.

As you can see, I told Sushi I never did anything that he has accused me of yet he continues try and defame me with edited screenshots that only benefit him. Here are some SS from the guild discord where one of the members openly admitted they found the bug. As soon as I found out I instantly told them about it, yet I am still getting blamed for all this.

Anyways, besides this whole incident where I am literally being used as a scapegoat. After I was banned I literally have not even once logged into Crown or have had any intention of doing so. However, this was posted yesterday by the GM staff on the fourms.

Here Sushi again continues to blame me for things happening in the server that I have nothing to do with. You can ask anyone who knows me, within my guild and not. I started working on my own server due to seeing how incompetent this GM staff is (not GM Moo), especially their head Admin Fury. Don't even get me started on GM Fury, I can tell you with 100% certainty he is not fit to be a server admin/developer for the server. This man has no idea what he is doing when it comes scripting and touching the source code.

Side Note: Right before I got banned, I was helping him implement custom headgear costumes for the server. However, for some reason everything I was doing was not working, so i spent at least 6+ hours trying to debug what could be going wrong. I eventually asked him when he hexed his RO client if he included the patch to increase the headgear view ID's he said he didnt know and would look at it. It turns out he didnt, and that was the sole reason the server had no custom sprites before last week when I fixed it for him. Well apparently according to Sushi, GM Fury is "The goku of RO scripting", I dont even know what to say about this comment, because he knows as much as my friend's dog when it comes to anything related to scripting or coding.

Anyways back to that forum post about the maintenance that they are holding for 5 days to get rid of all the "bug" i put into the server. Yo bro's you have a changelog of all the edits I made along with a list of files I edited. If you really thing I implemented any bugs for my own benefit then all you have to do is load back the original script. That does not take 5 days to do, it just shows how incompetent GM Fury is as an admin/developer.

If you look here at the maintenance that occurred on June 5th. https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/818-changelog-june-5-2020/ 99% of all those edit and changes were from me. The only thing Fury knows how to do is implement OP headgears to the donation shop to pull in money. As you can see here: https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/753-changelog-may-29-2020/ which was the maintenance the previous week. All he did was add new headgears (KRO headgears with edited stats), after this patch there was even a rumor that Fury was Yrvine due to the many similarity to the types of headgears he added that patch, thats how broken and ridiculous they were. If Fury was indeed "the goku of scripting" why did he need me to volunteer my time to fix small bugs a amateur coder could do.

Anyways, I really did care about this server and hoped that I would stay at the top. Thats why I committed so much time trying to help Fury and Sushi fix/add new stuff to the server. I really didnt plan on writing anything about crown after I got banned. However, after all these attacks made by Sushi and Fury without me being able to say my side is very frustrating . Sushi's only defense are SS's from our private discord which he had a "spy" get in and send him screenshots of our chats. However, not once did he post a SS of me saying anything incriminating. Like really dude? I really thought more of you. If you really think I'm wasting my time attacking your server, then i don't know what to say. I have always wished Crown success, and when I got banned I left peacefully and did not say a word. But my guildmates sending me SS's and telling me you guys are still talking s*** about me is pretty childlike. Grow up and see the truth Sushi, Fury is playing you like a fiddle.

Anyways, this server was worth playing and joining in the beginning, however if you want a server with incompetent GM's then feel free to join this dying server.

Neffletics

I can't believe you guys are working without version control  /heh
solacero rip

phuman

Quote from: Neffletics on Jun 18, 2020, 05:33 PM
I can't believe you guys are working without version control  /heh

You don't know how many times I asked Fury to use Gitlabs for version control and transparency. But its whatever, we move on.

Lilehopho

I'm dying of laughter after the framing of phuman. I'll admit, i figured out the DS bug, but think about it for a second.... as a volunteer dev, everything you do gets through fury FIRST BEFORE he implements it into the server. You're telling me that As the "goku of coding" you overlooked a simple mapflag nosave??? You do not deserve to be developing for an RO server if you missed something so simple as that. /? /? /? /? /? /? /?

Like this screenshot says...

Send this guy some energy because he really needs it after this simple mistake as the proclaimed "goku of coding" lmao.

The funniest thing is... EVEN NOW there is still a bug in DS which allows players to farm thousands of CT in less than an hour, and i GUARENTEE you this... everyone that just uses their brain for 5 seconds can figure it out. If anything, im doing crownRO a service by finding out these bugs. Even now after im banned, im telling you guys this, there is still a bug in devil square where ppl can farm thousands of  CT in less than an hour... so either tell your developer to fix it or remove Devil Square event entirely because clearly ya'll don't know how to review and fix simple code

phuman1992

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 10:06 AM
@phuman
-- post content under review --

Excuse me, but I did nothing of the sort. Your development skills are no where near mine as can be seen by all the bugs on your server I had to fix that you had nothing to do with. Still cant believe you didnt know how to patch the client to increase the headgear view. Anyways. the only way to get an item like that is with @item2 which is a GM command and last time I check you are the only one with that power. Not even GM Sushi has the power to @item. So from my point of view its looking like a bit of corruption on your server and you are blaming me for it once again. Also, given how much time you had due to the server being down for "fixing bugs and expolits" I put in I wouldn't be surprised if your evidence is falsified that account is a level 1/1 novice come on people aren't that stupid.. Anyways, I'm done with your server, and good luck to you.

GM Fury

Quote from: phuman1992 on Jun 19, 2020, 10:29 AM
Excuse me, but I did nothing of the sort. The only way to get an item like that is with @item2 which is a GM command and last time I check you are the only one with that power. Not even GM Sushi has the power to @item. So from my point of view its looking like a bit of corruption on your server and you are blaming me for it once again. Also, given how much time you had due to the server being down for "fixing bugs and expolits" I put in I wouldn't be surprised if your evidence is falsified. Anyways, I'm done with your server, and good luck to you.

Literally, this is not a 5 minutes fix as you guys are claiming. Your guild leader was able to generate crazy items and buy off all the vends in zeny or ct currency after fixing DS Event.  This is the reason why I am hosting this long maintenance because I have to make sure whatever you put in is deleted.

Again excuse me but bro please,

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

Sakaretsu

unironically creating a 1/1 novice and using @item2 to make it look like someone's cheating?  what universe am i in that this constitutes as any sort of evidence LMAO

Snorlax

GM Fury is the main Admin of CrownRO right??

https://prnt.sc/t2t882

GM Sushi told all the CrownRO players that no one but the head admin has @item commands. So telling people Phuman is the reason why people had items from the command makes you a liar GM Fury or GM Sushi and thats sad to see.

Ive sat back and read all the drama and it seems to me like Phuman told the GM team about the Bug abuse and the GM team did nothing about it for many weeks. Yes some people found out about the bug & they were told not to abuse it. Did they abuse it? Yes, but that isnt Phumans job LOL. Phuman is just a dev. He did his job in telling the GM Team about the bug and it was up to the GM team to investigate it.

Punishing or blaming a dev for the bug when he was the one who reported it early is dumb no matter how you look at it.

The GM team was told for many weeks to fix many different abuses in CrownRO and they sat back and did nothing to change it or even implement suggestions. This drama just continues to prove how lazy the GMs are in CrownRO when it comes to very important server things.

All the screenshots the Admin is posting doesn't prove anything and most certainly doesn't prove Phuman's responsible.

Seeing how the Admin & the GM Team behaves and handles every situation is by far baffling.  They are constantly banning innocent people left and right for no reason. Ive ignored all the allegations and kept giving CrownRO chances but the Admin is out of control at this point. Ive seen similar acts in GM Hall of Shame https://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/gm-hall-of-shame/

GM Fury

Quote from: Snorlax on Jun 19, 2020, 11:31 AM
GM Fury is the main Admin of CrownRO right??

https://prnt.sc/t2t882

GM Sushi told all the CrownRO players that no one but the head admin has @item commands. So telling people Phuman is the reason why people had items from the command makes you a liar GM Fury or GM Sushi and thats sad to see.

Ive sat back and read all the drama and it seems to me like Phuman told the GM team about the Bug abuse and the GM team did nothing about it for many weeks. Yes some people found out about the bug & they were told not to abuse it. Did they abuse it? Yes, but that isnt Phumans job LOL. Phuman is just a dev. He did his job in telling the GM Team about the bug and it was up to the GM team to investigate it.

Punishing or blaming a dev for the bug when he was the one who reported it early is dumb no matter how you look at it.

The GM team was told for many weeks to fix many different abuses in CrownRO and they sat back and did nothing to change it or even implement suggestions. This drama just continues to prove how lazy the GMs are in CrownRO when it comes to very important server things.

All the screenshots the Admin is posting doesn't prove anything and most certainly doesn't prove Phuman's responsible.

Seeing how the Admin & the GM Team behaves and handles every situation is by far baffling.  They are constantly banning innocent people left and right for no reason. Ive ignored all the allegations and kept giving CrownRO chances but the Admin is out of control at this point. Ive seen similar acts in GM Hall of Shame https://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/gm-hall-of-shame/

The thing is we already know this tactic from you guys: https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/876-mh-offenders/

I know an army of your Guild Mates will come to rescue this post like you guys do in every server to make it look like you guys are the credible.

Proven to be abusers like bro your guild leader even paid people playing on other server to cast votes on our forums. I don't see any difference happening on this post.

Dictionary

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 10:35 AM
Literally, this is not a 5 minutes fix as you guys are claiming. Your guild leader was able to generate crazy items and buy off all the vends in zeny or ct currency after fixing DS Event.  This is the reason why I am hosting this long maintenance because I have to make sure whatever you put in is deleted.

Again excuse me but bro please,

The head GM/developer using misinformation, insults, and childish 2015 memes to defend himself sums CrownRO up in a nutshell. Why should we expect them to ban retards like Bozzneil when the administration themselves are equally as brain damaged? I've played RO for 10 years on and off and I've never seen a GM team deal with s*** so poorly in my life.

Someone is lying here, or very misinformed, or there is a disconnect between the GMs. Either way its all a bad look and your server deserves to die. Ironic how you made this cashgrab donkey server to get some quick funds from gullible idiots but you're in crippling debt from all this. You deserve it.

Quote from: Bozzneil on Jun 19, 2020, 11:08 AM
/omg

Ooopssss

dont worry CrownRO peeps those monster items cant win on a gpack guild ;)

Phuman may we know what kind of mask are you wearing? damn bro that's to thick!

Every time something comes out of your mouth this is all that I can think of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5i_mQReNus
You're a shell of a man screaming insults behind the backs of the GMs. Pathetic

GM Fury

Quote from: Dictionary on Jun 19, 2020, 11:38 AM
The head GM/developer using misinformation, insults, and childish 2015 memes to defend himself sums CrownRO up in a nutshell. Why should we expect them to ban retards like Bozzneil when the administration themselves are equally as brain damaged? I've played RO for 10 years on and off and I've never seen a GM team deal with s*** so poorly in my life.

Someone is lying here, or very misinformed, or there is a disconnect between the GMs. Either way its all a bad look and your server deserves to die. Ironic how you made this cashgrab donkey server to get some quick funds from gullible idiots but you're in crippling debt from all this. You deserve it.

Every time something comes out of your mouth this is all that I can think of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5i_mQReNus
You're a shell of a man screaming insults behind the backs of the GMs. Pathetic

The thing is we already know this tactic from you guys: https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/876-mh-offenders/

I know an army of your Guild Mates will come to rescue this post like you guys do in every server to make it look like you guys are the credible.

Proven to be abusers like bro your guild leader even paid people playing on other server to cast votes on our forums. I don't see any difference happening on this post.

Dictionary

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 11:40 AM

You can keep dismissing all criticism with MH and out-of-context screenshots all you want. I've criticized MH in this very thread, I have no loyalties here... I'm just stating the facts.

GM Fury

Quote from: Dictionary on Jun 19, 2020, 11:48 AM
You can keep dismissing all criticism with MH and out-of-context screenshots all you want. I've criticized MH in this very thread, I have no loyalties here... I'm just stating the facts.

The problem is you guys have been exposed of doing that. I'm sure many more guild members of yours will come here to defend @phuman and his abuses.

phuman

Quote from: GM Fury on Jun 19, 2020, 11:49 AM
The problem is you guys have been exposed of doing that. I'm sure many more guild members of yours will come here to defend @phuman and his abuses.

After this I'm done posting, I am literally losing brain cells reading this topic. From day ONE as soon as I was accepted to be a volunteer developer i specifically ask you to use git/gitlabs in the volunteer dev chat. I would post screenshots of that but cannot unfortunately due to being banned from the discord. You were too concerned about getting your files stolen, but honestly anyone who played on this server would know you did nothing to the svn to even warrant taking any files from the server. I asked for git for transparency since it tracks every file changed, and what was modified. Here is a SS of Sushi telling me why Fury wont setup git.

I guess since you like posting old memes, I'll leave it at this and be on my way.

GM Fury's Brain

GM Fury

Quote from: phuman on Jun 19, 2020, 12:03 PM
After this I'm done posting, I am literally losing brain cells reading this topic. From day ONE as soon as I was accepted to be a volunteer developer i specifically ask you to use git/gitlabs in the volunteer dev chat. I would post screenshots of that but cannot unfortunately due to being banned from the discord. You were too concerned about getting your files stolen, but honestly anyone who played on this server would know you did nothing to the svn to even warrant taking any files from the server. I asked for git for transparency since it tracks every file changed, and what was modified. Here is a SS of Sushi telling me why Fury wont setup git.

I guess since you like posting old memes, I'll leave it at this and be on my way.

GM Fury's Brain

Bro you are literally novice at developing, every time you do small things we would have to hype you up like a little kid so you will be happy. Like as seen on our forums, we have to tag your name every time you do some things.
I won't be surprised if the abuse you put in wasn't developed by you but since we kindly let you edit the src and other files, you made it possible. Yes, we have a mistake by trusting this guy because literally it saves time when we have phuman to edit basic npcs.
I know you had a hard 3 days trying to figure out how to put a basic custom headgear in so i really think you had somebody else to put in the abuse and sent us the files together with the abuse and the so-called basic fixes.

Don't worry though, we will remove all your abuses and start again cleaner. 

ps: Nice meme, it seems to me that it's you after all you did & how you look like every changelog with your name on the things you did.

@phuman, you were begging for test server's login and server files to be sent to you since day 1. I did not allow you to have it but unfortunately it didn't save us. The files you provided had abuses but rest assured, we will remove those abuses you put in.