CrownRO [Topic Split]

Started by phuman, Jun 18, 2020, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

Lilehopo grow up almost all the servers have the same patching style try installing some private to server and see it for yourself.

Sour

I wonder where the Admin for AnxiousRO is on RMS Forums? And i wonder when his forum account was made. If AnxiousRO is that similar to CrownRO, then it would be safe to assume that this admin is the same person as GM Fury if the RMS forum account was just recently created. Its sad to see an unknown person copy paste server rules, features & even website information from a server that was delisted off ratemyserver.

Who Is GM Esctilso???

https://prnt.sc/t5slrh

Even the facebook page for this server was just created the day before the actual launch of the server....Who does that unless your an admin trying to rush to change ur identity and scam more people into another server of yours. If this isnt enough of a red flag idk what is.

https://prnt.sc/t5soi6

Did you notice how GM Fury & GM Sushi are both gone and dont even reply on RMS forums anywhere anymore? Too many red flags

Lilehopho

SAME GM Recruitment lmao

Lilehopho

Quote from: Masamune on Jun 24, 2020, 04:22 PM
I am a former player of crown ro I am active on discord and in-game so I know this stories myself,  I'm not siding with any one here. I am just saying what I've witnessed. Yes this is a new account but it doe not means I am not telling the truth.

As a former player of crown, you should have realized by now that these GMs are corrupt and incompetent. How many more empty promises are you going to hear from them before you finally realize that this is just a cash grab server.

- Whole staff commits to making crownRO a long term server; time after time they say that they will deliver something, but never do. Server hasn't even lasted 2 months and its already gone and delisted from RMS.

- Fury and his principles stating "I am against corruption or anything that can bring harm to the server." ... yet... literally is the epitome of a corrupt GM.

- Sushi and his principles stating "I am committed to the crownRO community," yet plays the victim card and frames someone within the community for the mistakes the GM team has done.

ttppeenn

Gonna play AnxiousRO if its like CrownRO thank you for mentioning it here. /no1

yC

Removed unrelated posts, since there are over 12000 result of the same sentence in google search:

and there were no date specified on both of the quoted work, we really can't tell who copied who.  When posting about recent discussion, pick one topic and stick to it.  Do not post the same thing on more than one topic.  Thank you.

Neffletics

Many servers are stealing content from other private servers. I even saw the same skill modifications in another server, written exactly the same as in our website. Recently, many servers are copying the website style of NovaRO but that doesn't mean they have the same owners.

Even the GRF content are all downloaded from rAthena or Herc.ws so it's normal that it would look the same. With regard to the patcher, it might've been sold multiple times by the initial designer and coder.

My best guess is that AnxiousRO copied the content from CrownRO.
solacero rip

Lettuce

Is copying the exact same forum posts also a thing? Cause that's what's also happening. Same exact forum posts from Crown on Anxious.

Daifuku.

Quote from: yC on Jun 24, 2020, 08:25 PM
Removed unrelated posts, since there are over 12000 result of the same sentence in google search:

and there were no date specified on both of the quoted work, we really can't tell who copied who.  When posting about recent discussion, pick one topic and stick to it.  Do not post the same thing on more than one topic.  Thank you.

well, lol. it was obviously not just the sentence but also the exact same color hex code that was used for the server name and the icon in front of the sentence which was made by me and even uses the same imgur url i generated a year ago. the woon server has been up since a year almost and i just happen to come back and see that crownro used my content without even having the guts to change anything on it. pretty sure that one sentence wasn't all that was copied but they already shut down most of their forum.

https://imgur.com/abYQnTc Uploaded May 20 2019

so yeah, yC go ahead and remove my posts all you want, if needed i will make a seperate topic about this but it can't be that they just copy and paste other people's hard work without even making their own changes to it or upload their own damn icon, lol. if you support that kind of behavior then i have nothing else to say.