CrownRO [Topic Split]

Started by phuman, Jun 18, 2020, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phuman

Quote from: Neffletics on Jun 19, 2020, 08:53 PM
Hey, Phuman!

Share the DS script you've received from Sushi/Fury together with your revision, upload them on pastebin.

Then let us (the community) check it.

I unfortunately deleted everything CrownRO related on my computer. However I believe the DS script he was using was from the base rAthena svn, which can be found here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/npc/custom/events/devil_square.txt

When I received the script to look over, I saw no mapflags there. Thats why people were still able to logout and stay on the map to abuse the script.

Neffletics

Quote from: phuman on Jun 19, 2020, 10:37 PM
I unfortunately deleted everything CrownRO related on my computer. However I believe the DS script he was using was from the base rAthena svn, which can be found here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/npc/custom/events/devil_square.txt

When I received the script to look over, I saw no mapflags there. Thats why people were still able to logout and stay on the map to abuse the script.

Did you guys change the map and overlooked the mapflags?
solacero rip

iLEE

Why does RMS even allow such servers to make people not want to even return to this game?

Ziltoid

A master developer that made an "accidental & exploitable" bug that the GM missed, his guild and close ones used this exploit, then got framed for the bug and began talking crap about CrownRO.
Clearly just another victim of the corrupted system.

P.S: Phuman if you were not guilty, you would've tried to clean up your name by helping cleaning the mess, not make it bigger.

eric0690

yes, that was so obvious that a group of people is trying to bring down the server as revenge for the BAN action on them. we can clearly see most DETAILS BAD REVIEWS are from "joined JUNE 2020 RMS account", and those reviews mostly very long and very details.

Come on, there are hundred of RO PRIVATE SERVER, player really don't give a s*** on how bad was a PRIVATE SERVER, they will just simply move on to try the next private server. Just like calling a whore to get laid, there are hundred of whore out there, we will just simply move to next whore if the current whore can't satisfy us. We won't purposely create a forum account and write a long long BAD REVIEW on a WHORE with intention to stop others call for her. The only reason we will do this must be some soft of revenge action involved.

To me CrownRO GM is very good, they do not mind to BAN a whole guild member that abuse bug, this require "balls" , bcos this group of people will surely revenge on him like what we see now. All those BAD REVIEW show that GM is doing his job in the game. I fully aware that FAKE BAD REVIEW also can be created. I can simply created 25 account with name BOT1-25, take a ss by myself and claim that GM not doing his job that allow people BOT or FARM hourly point.

Come on, if you are not fun playing CrownRO, pls move on to the next, don't keep crying at here for ?

BoyKamatis

Quote from: eric0690 on Jun 23, 2020, 08:30 PM
yes, that was so obvious that a group of people is trying to bring down the server as revenge for the BAN action on them. we can clearly see most DETAILS BAD REVIEWS are from "joined JUNE 2020 RMS account", and those reviews mostly very long and very details.

Come on, there are hundred of RO PRIVATE SERVER, player really don't give a s*** on how bad was a PRIVATE SERVER, they will just simply move on to try the next private server. Just like calling a whore to get laid, there are hundred of whore out there, we will just simply move to next whore if the current whore can't satisfy us. We won't purposely create a forum account and write a long long BAD REVIEW on a WHORE with intention to stop others call for her. The only reason we will do this must be some soft of revenge action involved.

To me CrownRO GM is very good, they do not mind to BAN a whole guild member that abuse bug, this require "balls" , bcos this group of people will surely revenge on him like what we see now. All those BAD REVIEW show that GM is doing his job in the game. I fully aware that FAKE BAD REVIEW also can be created. I can simply created 25 account with name BOT1-25, take a ss by myself and claim that GM not doing his job that allow people BOT or FARM hourly point.

Come on, if you are not fun playing CrownRO, pls move on to the next, don't keep crying at here for ?

Obviously, CrownRO is a good server. Destroying the credibility of the server means that it is credible enough to be destroyed. No one would try to destroy a trash, that's so fckn s2pd.

CrownRO has also been one of the highlights in RMS these past few weeks, may it be good or bad, PUBLICITY IS PUBLICITY, so i think with this turn out, this shall be all in favor of CrownRO. The GMs should give incentives to those d*mb*ss*s, like free Poopoo Hat or something.

qwerty3025

Dont ever trust that server/owner,.and don't ever play with the server he will make and you will scam again, he was planning to make a new server before this scene happened, these are the evidence,
and the server information is the same as Crown Ragnarok.. https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9-server-information/ and https://anxiousragnarok.freeforums.net/thread/3/server-information and the new server is listed here in ratemyserver mid rate server..

EHno

Quote from: qwerty3025 on Jun 24, 2020, 06:39 AM
Dont ever trust that server/owner,.and don't ever play with the server he will make and you will scam again, he was planning to make a new server before this scene happened, these are the evidence,
and the server information is the same as Crown Ragnarok.. https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9-server-information/ and https://anxiousragnarok.freeforums.net/thread/3/server-information and the new server is listed here in ratemyserver mid rate server..

Yea, that's what I meant in the topic "Never play crownro".. it's so suspicious :D

Lettuce

Saw that too. Even the wording in the Staff Recruitment post is exactly the same. But of course we can't compare cause they closed the Crown forum.

If you want to play a sever for more than 2 months, stay away from that.

Dictionary

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
There are not enough words in this post.

phuman

Quote from: Ziltoid on Jun 23, 2020, 04:35 PM
A master developer that made an "accidental & exploitable" bug that the GM missed, his guild and close ones used this exploit, then got framed for the bug and began talking crap about CrownRO.
Clearly just another victim of the corrupted system.

P.S: Phuman if you were not guilty, you would've tried to clean up your name by helping cleaning the mess, not make it bigger.

Like I said before I never made an "abusable exploitable" bug, you obviously can't read. How would I help clean up the mess if I was banned from every aspect of the server? Also I wouldn't have been able to clean up anything since nothing I wrote caused a bug.

Masamune

Judging by the new server Anxious RO that server time is GMT+8 which means it's an Asian server which is different to CrownRo, And it was created like the first week of June, Why would the GM of Crown will create a new server if the server is growing everyday and donations are going up? As for my analysis the new upcoming server is a copy cat of CrownRo seeing how successful it became.

As in the topic Lilehopo admitted he found the bug and abused it, as Phuman is his guildmate who is a volunteer developer covered him up, Phuman may not be responsible for the bug but seeing how the recent activities when the server was reopened and Gm Sushi made a 5 day maintenance to undo phuman virus,  Nothing happened instead Someone is able to generate massive mvp cards dropping them in the ground, and CT and zeny shops are being sold out again, that means whoever is behind this is able to implant something before phuman even joined the development team or Gm sushi may missed something.

Agisu

Hall of Shame incoming :)  /ho

It's clear that they are using Phuman as a scapegoat.
They already got their money, they can't do s*** without Phuman or a hired developer.

I'm telling you now... they're just going to keep extending this 'break' and end up closing the server once they think it's been long enough for people to not be able to charge the money back xd
GM Fury the goku of coding doesn't seem to have enough energy to fix his own server without the help of Phuman or a hired developer KEKW

GM Fury and GM Sushi lack professionalism all in all lol
Just refund everyone's money if you are incompetent to run a server.

CrownRO's main website is completely down and they didn't even give a ETA on their Update#3 https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/918-update3/
xd They're just going to run off with the money. Typical corrupted Admins/GMs that should belong in Hall of Shame.

Ziltoid

Quote from: phuman on Jun 24, 2020, 10:31 AM
Like I said before I never made an "abusable exploitable" bug, you obviously can't read. How would I help clean up the mess if I was banned from every aspect of the server? Also I wouldn't have been able to clean up anything since nothing I wrote caused a bug.

I didn't say "abusable exploitable", I did say "accidental&exploitable", who couldn't read here again?
You really think "cleaning the mess"=="erase the bug"?? It is wasy more than that.

You really never considered what someone innocent would've done from the moment the bug was discovered huh...

Lilehopho

Lmao.... even more evidence here... CrownRO = AnxiousRO

Same RO patcher style

Identical rules