Catnarok

Started by plarr, Sep 23, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plarr

This is just throwing out the new server, though it was voted to be in the top 10% of servers, though not open

https://catnarok.club/forum/whats-new/latest-activity

will it be good, first impression of it is that, the whole server is meant to cater to the pre-renewal aspect, with progression being all the way into episode lasagna?

- I love the concept, though they are not open, and so you cant get on the rooster for accounts until they start sending out invitations, that idea of actually using the doram race and new mechanics/skills in a pre-renewal environment is extremely exciting

- Disliked the idea of the doram's being a skin type feature with the ability to go into every class, including things like hunters and assassins, and knights, but if the reverse was actually the case I would appreciate it - so deep

just looking for any opinion 

neethree

Will it be in English?
It sounds like a great idea, I've always wanted to experience the renewal content but just couldn't get into renewal mechanics. You tend to reach the end of prere content and think "I wish there was more".

If it's prere it makes sense to have Doram using main classes instead of Summoner to keep it balanced to pre-re, I imagine they would absolutely annihilate everything otherwise.  It would be cute if the dorams had outfits inspired by the main classes.

How are they balancing the content? Gears/mobs and stuff.
Current Server(s):
None ;-;

plarr

Im not really sure, the rates are set to like 100x, but autoevents, executable missions, guild war, faction v faction, deathmatch, battlegrounds, cashpoints too, I assume for items -

vis -  I like really like the doram idea, its so over the top, and how far into the game it is, im like flipping out

I cant really ask for any directions the game master is like not sending out invites to the forum

InsomniacTV

Can't read the Russian

Wosi2

What is special about this server? cannot read the language.