Before Advance Classes? Your Opinion?

Started by Archaic, Sep 01, 2009, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarale

1. Have you played Ragnarok before Advance classes?
Yep, I started on iRO a short while before they were released.

2. Which do you like more? Time before Advance Classes? or Time after?
After.  I'm sure the majority of people will disagree with me here, but I like change.  I loved it when they first added trans classes, it was new & exciting, more more exciting then just another new town+dungeon that no one would use a month or so later.  This is also why I'm probably one of the only ones who's looking forward to 3rd classes.  One thing I didn't like too much about trans classes, was the way some of them were balanced. (as mentioned in doddler's quote)  It was too easy to roll a sinx/champ, and dominate the PvP room with little skill required.  Also as Orange said, I miss the lack of parties for lower tier MvPs, since they're now pretty much all killed solo with asura.

3. Would You like to play in a server (A)that is dated before advance classes (all feature up to advance classes)
or play in a server (B)that has no advance class skills but has all feature up to date?

Neither.  Despite not liking some of the overpowered trans skills, there's too little skill choice for non-trans characters.  Plus I'm used to life with trans classes now, I don't think I'd want to go back & play on a server without them.

4. What rate you favorite most? Low, Mid, High, Ultra High? If you can provide your rate in detail (ex: 2/2/2)
Low/Mid - 20x-100x exp rates, 20-50x drop rates.