Base Level Over 250; What's The Point?

Started by Usagimimi, Nov 09, 2009, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omni

10k? Wow, that doesn't even sound worth trying, lol. Though it would be interesting to see balance on a server like that...

[color=navy]Rates 20/20/20 | MaxLvl 200/120 | MaxStat 200 | 12 Characters per Account | ANTI-BOT | ANTI-WPE | ANTI-KS | Heavily Customized (Storylines, Quests, Items, Maps, Features) | WoE:SE | Homunculus | Mercenaries | Newest Features | Dedicated Server | Randomized WoE System | Endless Tower | Quest Log | Ragnarokrevolution.com

Cabal

Quote from: Omni on Nov 09, 2009, 04:30 PM
10k? Wow, that doesn't even sound worth trying, lol. Though it would be interesting to see balance on a server like that...
I was surprised too...and there is one on RMS called boundlessRO with a max lvl of 30k too...

Omni

Hmm, I honestly didn't know they had level caps that high.

The only reason I can see for people joining a serer like that is to "to see what its like to be Lv. 30,000" kind of thing.

[color=navy]Rates 20/20/20 | MaxLvl 200/120 | MaxStat 200 | 12 Characters per Account | ANTI-BOT | ANTI-WPE | ANTI-KS | Heavily Customized (Storylines, Quests, Items, Maps, Features) | WoE:SE | Homunculus | Mercenaries | Newest Features | Dedicated Server | Randomized WoE System | Endless Tower | Quest Log | Ragnarokrevolution.com

Usagimimi

lol I was planning on making a server at one point :< Maybe I'll make a dual-server; an MR and an HR, both max level 99/70.

In any case, level 30k is abused. Hell >< I thought 2k was bad but 30k o_O

Omni

Quote from: Yusifer on Nov 09, 2009, 04:55 PM
lol I was planning on making a server at one point :< Maybe I'll make a dual-server; an MR and an HR, both max level 99/70.

In any case, level 30k is abused. Hell >< I thought 2k was bad but 30k o_O

Lol, yeah i wasn't even aware of any 30k servers until Cabal mentioned it...
What has RO come to?

Tom~

I would join it!

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Cabal

Quote from: Tom~ on Nov 09, 2009, 05:14 PM

I would join it!

I would atleast try it out too :D

Usagimimi

Quote from: Cabal on Nov 09, 2009, 05:22 PM
Quote from: Tom~ on Nov 09, 2009, 05:14 PM

I would join it!

I would atleast try it out too :D

Guess I found out my project :P lest someone steals it.

Omni

I don't see the point of making a HR with a Level cap of 99/70, it doesn't take long at all to get max level. I guess the only reason would be to have a larger variety of characters at your diposal to play, since it doesn't take long to max.  Also, would be nice to comit all your free time to card huntning.

Tom~

I do see a point. As I stated on my previous post, I don't have enough spare time to max/equip chars, so I would like to see a good server with max base level 99/70. The only one i've seen is battleRO... and we all know it sucks.

:<

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Cabal

Quote from: Omni on Nov 09, 2009, 05:27 PM
I don't see the point of making a HR with a Level cap of 99/70, it doesn't take long at all to get max level. I guess the only reason would be to have a larger variety of characters at your diposal to play, since it doesn't take long to max.  Also, would be nice to comit all your free time to card huntning.
ya i agree, atleast 255 o.o

Omni

Quote from: Tom~ on Nov 09, 2009, 05:30 PM
I do see a point. As I stated on my previous post, I don't have enough spare time to max/equip chars, so I would like to see a good server with max base level 99/70. The only one i've seen is battleRO... and we all know it sucks.

:<

Though, in cases where you are not plentiful in time, I perfectly understand the desire to get max level out of the way. Then, you can work on equips and such.

Usagimimi

Well, I don't see a bad point in that. Sure, you level fast, but you still hafta work your butt off for equipment, and Abbey still needs you to have an HP xD It's just for people who already know how to level and don't have the time / are too lazy (for whatever reason) to get to 99/70 again. They can just hunt items and stuff and jump into PvP and WoE :P No questions asked.

'cause seriously, I restarted 12+ times on MR servers under 70/70, and I'm lazy now - I know how to kill 500 Anolians Dx Why do I hafta keep PROVING it?

Omni

Lol, yeah why prove we know how to waste hours to get max Level.

Anyways, the thing that interests me is the ability to spend the majority of your time item/card hunting, instead of grinding through levels.

Usagimimi

Quote from: Omni on Nov 09, 2009, 05:40 PM
Lol, yeah why prove we know how to waste hours to get max Level.

Anyways, the thing that interests me is the ability to spend the majority of your time item/card hunting, instead of grinding through levels.

Yeah, exactly. I just wanna get to 99/70 fast >> and then grind for equipment lol; I wish I knew more about eAthena as to start this up o0