*sigh* Corrosive Games / Crush : Anyone have news of it?

Started by Xinth, Dec 31, 2010, 05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xinth

The site has been compromised for quite a while now, and is now reported as an attack site according to Google. So... anyone?

I've been craving to play Crush lately...

P.S. Do not Google-search the server at this time, it redirects to malware sites.

Maleficent

Corrosive was a friend of mine(OL only though.) and we were actually working on a project way way before(and that's way before, probably last year).

I was also startled at how he just disappeared(never gets on MSN anymore, we never got to finish the project.) all of a sudden.

:(
[color=green]"Why, I am Maleficent...as all who dwell in this kingdom would know. Now you must reciprocate the introduction. Who are you?" [/color]

Xinth

Aye, he did disappear. Last I read, he was having computer problems.

Shame, Crush was a nicely customized server.

yC

Site is blank for me when I go to the link on the listing.  Maybe something has been done?

Xinth

It has been that way since the server first went down, then there were spam in our forum and our wiki, then malware sites off Google redirects.

Gameboyknight

The last time I talked to Corro, he was having problems with keeping the server and site online, but also he has a child, so that would have affected things as well.
-Mana

Idola The Witty

Yeah I'm sorry for vanishing like that. Anyways at the moment the site and server are down. Yes it was attacked and yes there are plans in getting the server up again (or working on somebody's server/selling my custom classes)... but at the moment it is down and it will be down till further notice (most likely in a mass email notifying the members what's up).

Once again sorry for the vanishing act.

Tom~

Hopefully you bring it back up, then >: It was probably the only super-customized server I really liked.

Good luck!

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

l2ue

Haha. Very funny guys.

He is actually a magician doing a vanishing act.

Idola the Witty. Lol. I get it.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Gameboyknight

Yeah, once you go Crush, everything else sucks. :3

Idola The Witty

The server is online.
As for the website and forums it is undergoing a review from google to allow people to visit the site without being bombarded by malware warnings.
I'll continue to work towards the revival of the server, but for now things are a bit shaky so there are chances of rolling downtimes.

Xinth

Woohoo!

Now, if only Sun&Moon returned. Then again, I may be the only one who never really got tired of that one.

Idola The Witty

A late reply I know, but Crush is back up with no malware whatsoever.
On top of this Arena and Sun & Moon will be coming back, as well as a new server called Project Glacier