Quote from: Tom~ on Jan 21, 2010, 08:56 AM
Quote from: .::AsSaSsiN-X::. on Jan 20, 2010, 10:47 PM
i prefer lv 255/90..
its easy to mvp alone...

Fixed.
HAHAHAHA.... ;D
i like using my champ for mvp...
its easy man... ;)

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...

BrokenDreams

Personally, I think that anything over like 150/70 is to high..The higher you go level wise the easier the game gets...A mid rate with 250 or something levels is just stupid...You'll just go solo the MVPs and blah blah boorrriiinnnggg.  Unless of course they make the mobs stronger.  But ya..High levels on anything less than a high rate is lame.

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

in my server the item drops so fast then dissapear so we cant get it...
like mvp card its hard to get....
so i must use autoloot to get it...
and if i go to mvp alone i didnt getting bored... because i like playing RO..

Skotlex

Call me old-fashioned, but in my eyes, if there's no point to partying in a server, it effectively misses the point of being a MMORPG.

(RMS reviews)

Tom~

Quote from: Skotlex on Jan 25, 2010, 08:24 AM
Call me old-fashioned, but in my eyes, if there's no point to partying in a server, it effectively misses the point of being a MMORPG.

I agree.
If someone wants to play RO alone, why not make an offline server? Parties are the fun part of playing a MMORPG. :<

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

yeah....
i play mvp alone if i using my champion...
i mvp using champ if mvp against easy boss...
its hp under 400.000...
but i'll play in party i using HW...
against high hp mvp boss... in party, with my friends...

Usagimimi

Quote from: Tom~ on Jan 25, 2010, 08:56 AM
Quote from: Skotlex on Jan 25, 2010, 08:24 AM

I agree.
If someone wants to play RO alone, why not make an offline server? Parties are the fun part of playing a MMORPG. :<

I, uh, hate partying, but offline servers are ghey and boring. I like the idea of others playing alongside me and competing. Partying just sucks lol

Unless it's with YussYuss or 'nubis leaching <3

Quote from: Yusifer on Jan 25, 2010, 09:48 AM
Offline servers are ghey and boring. I like the idea of others playing alongside me and competing.
i agree...
i play online not because want to play in party...
but play with other player alongside me and we competing....

The Rape

I play any character level rate except servers having below 200 base level cap, Leveling shouldn't be too easy or too hard for a random new player to RO or an old vet PRO player in my belief, I can manage to level/max any char even if it takes 2-4hours, but anything taking me more than that limit or even one day isn't my style, Yeah, I know it goes against the normal RO, but that's why its called private RO servers, customized depending on the player's personal preferences on how they wanna play RO, I do play mostly for time to hunt cards, quest equipments/customs, chill out with friends at town, pvp a lil, mvp a lil, events a lil, and just have a good time playing RO, Grinding, hmm not really fond of grinding for levels or equipments but I did try it a couple times on a few MR servers, it was okay but not really my taste of tea, We all have our own personal opinion and desires on the "perfect level" and each entitled to their own choices, 99 or 999 don't really matter, as long as we have a good time playing RO in the end  :)

sinbayugates

well i think if the max lvl higher than 250, its too unbalance and boring, first server i played was 250, at first i think it's so good, but i getting bored in the end, because i can mvp alone, or something, it's like i play offline ro, but i think 250 still balance, but higher than that is too unbalance

Lokeal

You can MvP With A 99/70 Char? Solo Lmao
Just Some Of The MvP's Though So What Is The Problem There

Green

LordCretos5

I've seen a level 98 High Priest and a level 80something wizard effectively kill Dark Lord in less than 5 minutes on a 3/3/2 server...partying and tactics is how you mvp on these kind of rates. Each MVP has its own weakness, so finding that weakness and utilizing it is all party of the game itself. I prefer highrates because I just don't have the time to play low rates anymore, but I do agree that it is super hard to find balancing with any baselevel over 255. I've seen 500/140 do it pretty well, but there's always at least one class that gets screwed lol

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

AFAIK you can solo Dark Lord on a Battle Priest.

kylrion

Quote from: Cabal on Nov 09, 2009, 03:38 PM
I think 255 is the most balanced
yeah me too...
of all the server i play i mostly like 255 level server rather than 99 because level 99 is kind of hard to kill a mvp(i need at least die 5 time to kill a maya) and for 255 level is better because the monster hp will be adjusted to higher than it is and we still can use some fast casting skill rather than in 1 hit ko from the mvp
not to say fast casting,atack speed is also increased to 195 that why i mostly like the 255 level server
i totally like 255 level server but now there were alot of server with 500/120 or maybe 1000 lol
My writting is a bit cuckoo/cracked,soo please dont get mad at me with my writing if it is very bad
cause this aint EXAM with 350 word or watever
it is chit-chat soo chill out ^^