The WoE Server Phenomenon

Started by tomosuke, Jan 23, 2011, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystral

Quote from: Kyozoku on Jan 27, 2011, 04:27 PM
pinoys are bad at pvp, they're bad at woe, they're bad at pretty much everything. i have never ever in 5+ years seen a single skilled pinoy. i've seen russians, i've seen brs, i've even seen south americans, but a filipino IP pretty much guarantees you suck.
Totally disagreed. As a matter of fact they always win internationally (official server) bearing Champs to Runner Up's.

--

@Topic:
I always do love WOE's at High Rates and Low Rates. :3
Idk, I just like to see massive damages at High Rates and I like to see nice teamwork with effort grinding at Low Rates.

Kyozoku

Quote from: Mystral on Jan 28, 2011, 10:45 AM
pinoys are bad at pvp, they're bad at woe, they're bad at pretty much everything. i have never ever in 5+ years seen a single skilled pinoy. i've seen russians, i've seen brs, i've even seen south americans, but a filipino IP pretty much guarantees you suck.
Totally disagreed. As a matter of fact they always win internationally (official server) bearing Champs to Runner Up's.

--

@Topic:
Idk, I just like to see massive damages at High Rates and I like to see nice teamwork with effort grinding at Low Rates.

have you seen how bad official server play is?

Chojiro

Quote from: datme on Jan 27, 2011, 07:51 AM
Quote from: MeowyMeow on Jan 27, 2011, 01:05 AM
^

i'm sure there's common interests that everyone might look into; but imo, it's always like admins HATE/DO NOT WANT to cater to the major guilds for like less grind/more s*** or whatsoever, anyway lol
Idk for me it's not so much about catering, Pano did just plain screw up with his own nodelay protection. Not to mention the frequent DC's and bad BG system.
Everyone I asked loved team deathmatch. He did listen to people. He just released the server too early for himself to make changes.

Winning official server is great. I wish I was there.
beep beep

MeowyMeow

Quote from: Chojiro on Jan 28, 2011, 11:39 AM

Everyone I asked loved team deathmatch. He did listen to people. He just released the server too early for himself to make changes.

yap.

KitKatBar

Quote from: Kyozoku on Jan 28, 2011, 10:47 AM
Quote from: Mystral on Jan 28, 2011, 10:45 AM

--

@Topic:

have you seen how bad official server play is?
Its not BAD they just have to make their characters PvM orientated and had these characters BEFORE the stun immune gears came out
it does take ages to level on 1x even if people say it can be done in 1month

fluidin

the pinoys did get 3rd place in ragnarok world championships. i guess that counts for something.

at least i'll admit that there are pro pinoys, but i can't say much for the rest of the majority
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

datme

The RWC is however, under a certain set of rules and not really PvP itself. Pinoys are however quite great at it. Too bad they think they can win WoE with RWC builds(as in, play without marc cards)

Also Chojiro what the f*** was team deathmatch

tomosuke

AFAIK, pinoys are good at this game... as long as they're not actually from pinoyland.

datme

Quote from: tomosuke on Feb 01, 2011, 07:25 AM
AFAIK, pinoys are good at this game... as long as they're not actually from pinoyland.
this.

tomosuke

pinoyland has bad internetz

MeowyMeow