Another inter-server tournament

Started by hexzerg, Oct 24, 2010, 09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should ratemyserver.net have another inter-server tournament?

Yes
19 (86.4%)
No
2 (9.1%)
Maybe
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: Nov 23, 2010, 08:33 PM

datme

There's been a lot of interguilds and interservers aside from the RMS one.

It's mainly the latin RO servers doing interservers though.

Pano

You'll be getting... a vps.......... Really?

Yukino

Aw, I kind of like this idea. I would totally join in on the fun. Did anyone take on the position to plan for the tournament as of now?
The people on board so far are trustworthy--I agree.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Warock

I have heard of government privatizing some institutions it think some Inter server event should be privatised like auction type system
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

Relics

Quote from: Warock on Dec 05, 2010, 10:13 AM
I have heard of government privatizing some institutions it think some Inter server event should be privatised like auction type system
What are you talking about, that made no sense at all.

Warock

I think individuals or top server owners can combine together for this event and convert this event into reality
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

cherryneh

Hi guys,

Well this truly is a great plan and needs a lot of work to plan things accordingly...

Btw does YC have all the files which was used for last year's interserver tournament which will make things easier for the tournament...

Yukino

Nope, I don't think she has the files. The server FeelRO should have those files... Just read her second post in this thread.

I think it's possible to have this going if there are more people who can help out--there are 3 good people/companies that are in at the moment. It also depends on the time of the event as well...

Warock

yC

I think this through and written down some points on paper (don't know where I put it but I could always find it).  That include problems we have to overcome and human resources / technique work needed to be done and decided upon.

At the end, all I know is the time is too tight to do anything for this Christmas so I didn't join this discussion since last month.  If this still interest people (even the event might not take place if plan fails to see future) I might want to open a new section in the forum under RMS Gaming just to discuss the possibility of such event and the problems/questions that I seek answers to. 

Yukino

I'm pretty interested in it still (to either join or help out since I want to check out what this kind of WoE is like). The event can be held later on in the next year anyways, so there's still time for preparation ^^. Maybe there can be biannual WoE instead of annual ones if these events cannot be kept up annually. It gives the annointed server some time to prepare as well. Reminds me of the Olympics lol.
Well, I hope there can be another inter-server tournament. It seems cool, and I heard some fun things that happened during last time's.

l2ue

Quote from: yC on Dec 11, 2010, 04:35 AM
I think this through and written down some points on paper (don't know where I put it but I could always find it).  That include problems we have to overcome and human resources / technique work needed to be done and decided upon.

At the end, all I know is the time is too tight to do anything for this Christmas so I didn't join this discussion since last month.  If this still interest people (even the event might not take place if plan fails to see future) I might want to open a new section in the forum under RMS Gaming just to discuss the possibility of such event and the problems/questions that I seek answers to.  

You should put up an announcement for volunteers, I would definitely help out with scripting the event.

Quote from: Yukino on Dec 14, 2010, 09:48 PM
My opinion matters.

You do respond to my emails anymore. QQ

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Maleficent

We(Me and my co-admin) would be up for it as well, but since christmas is a busy season, we can only start working on it on January.
[color=green]"Why, I am Maleficent...as all who dwell in this kingdom would know. Now you must reciprocate the introduction. Who are you?" [/color]

Eradicate

I'd be willing to help as well (site, code, etc) and I already have a several pages (most of it from FeelRO's tournament) on the work and such that needs to be done that can be posted if this event/idea produces any momentum.

adhelle

Well. I can offer Lumina's host for the event day. I'd shut it for a day seeing it's a special event, and seeing a lot of Lumina players would participate on it too. It has held about 1000 players fine, and I already have a client with Harmony Shield licensed to my ip.