An Idea for an MR

Started by Usagimimi, May 18, 2010, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

I'm making the server with a partner D< dun steal my ideaz

Gankz

Lack of BG ruined it for me.

Usagimimi

Battlegrounds sucks :| at least, where I played it does. You get over-buffed equipment from Battlegrounds in the server I played (Infiltrator that does +70% on Demi-Human, gives DEF, P. Dodge, etc.)

I don't mind Battlegrounds as long as those equipment aren't rewarded from it.

Mathy

Never get renewal mechanics? You go QQ but most people who tried it in official servers said the game's actually better now.
And BG=1vs1 team fun the whole day. Why not?
Town warper? You think Kafras are expensive or something? lol
Dungeon warpers: i r to lazee to maek tele acos an to walk lulz
And wtf god items >.<

Make a server like this, so it's yours and you make it the way you want it.

Usagimimi

I'd like to, but I don't have the time to do it :| I'll see if I can do anything

and Town Warper is fine. I'm really against Field Warpers. As for Dungeon, I don't like Dungeon Warpers either, but doing Level 1 wouldn't kill any of the balance. It's not like you warp to MVP levels o_o I hate that lol

Yukino

Well, this kind of server does sound like it will appeal to many (especially people on RMS xD). I would make it, but it's just a money thing >< (just server hosting). I would like to see how successful a third jobs server is with these kinds of rates/features.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Usagimimi

I'm actually making it now; I found someone available and willing to do server-side stuff + he has experience.

:D

Yukino

Oh, awesome! Hope it becomes very successful =D. I would like to come and check it out whenever it's done ;D.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Usagimimi

Yay xD Well, it's still in development. Maybe a few weeks :<

Someone can close this >>

<<