AmethystRO, the best new low rate server ever?

Started by mikka, Dec 13, 2007, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zone

I agree completely with Skotlex.
He just has a better way of wording things.

mikka

No matter how many times I apologise, say Im sorry, they just don't care...Don't people get a second chance? taking my host down just like that?..I was even going to put on the neoncube, made by Leo. I didn't know some people were just this harsh out of any servers I come pass, and no offence its ment to be a gay server, shouldn't things be more friendly? I'ts okay keep your host, I'll live without it.
Foreign wild.

Zone

Mikka, I think you may have some good low rate competition coming up.

mikka

Foreign wild.

Zone

mikka

We'll Pwn them with no probs ;)

Foreign wild.

Zone

Eh, ya never know...Your server could get huge, and so could neRO.
Some people like the 5x5x3 feel while others like 10x10x10.
At any rate, they are both good servers.

Infection

sup.

Zone

[My response]
You can't touch that, nope, not at even reach for that 1337-ness.

Itakou

congrats, although I will challenge your statement of "best low rate server".

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Zone

Quote from: TitleAmethystRO, the best new low rate server ever?
Quote from: Itakou on Dec 19, 2007, 08:35 AM
congrats, although I will challenge your statement of "best low rate server".
As you can see my point, this is about best NEW low rate servers, not all low rates.

Franpowah

Sorry to bring this back again but it made no sense to make a new topic with a redirect to this one.

Ok Mikka, your server's back and you're starting with the wrong foot again...

Quote"I found AmethystRO a few weeks ago, to be honest I didn't expect much from a 10/10/10 (high to me) newly formed server.
I changed my mind on the first two minutes of playing it, the first thing that makes you notice a server is good is when you don't have lag :). Since then everything has been getting better:Ã,  it has a nice community (with a few exceptions), almost 99.9% uptime and although the GM's had some technical difficulties at the beggining that did nothing but prove their skills when they solved every problem really quick. AmethystRO has no unbalancing custom items such as overpowered wings, etc. Altough there are some custom quests which in no way affect the balance and they're fun and interesting. Overall it's a great server that provides the kind of fun I'm looking for, and some times more." -By Enloke.

By Enloke?! what the hell man, that was the testimonial I wrote for you when i thought your sever was good, i even remember ASKING YOU TO REMOVE IT SEVERAL TIMES.

I pity you, because it seems you haven't matured  at all on these months  :(  and you're still stealing stuff other people make. And this time it wasn't so hard to make a false review yourself instead of changing the name of the writer (i know i'm a good writer but that review wasnt so good either lol).

Again, i ask you to remove my freaking testimonial.

I hope you grow up kid.

Zone

He's 14, and he is acting accordingly.
He will keep it up no matter what you say.

Ratch

Farnpowah,

Your ticket will be removed in no time, it was a test in the area I still haven't finished the website, so before knowing s*** please don't write topics like these, I think once that do need to grow up are those who jump from d*** to d*** and expect s*** be done. I'm not in a mood right now with you or your freaking testimonial, I got hundreds of players who are waiting for the server to be fixed when the hdd failed. You don't like me I don't like you, go find another server and don't ever visit mine because its 10/10/10 with healers warpers jobchangers and stuff that you don't like.

However thanks for your kind report :)

I will no longer reply. this is useless.

Goodbye.

Aris

Quote from: Ratch on Feb 25, 2008, 01:35 AM
I will no longer reply. this is useless.

Goodbye.
smartest thing you ever said. either way good luck or w/e.