Alternative RO proven not guilty!

Started by MWright967, Mar 14, 2008, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~EXKillA~

ok my apologize about what i have said with copying and the sprites, i blame myself for saying this but i dont regret the other things i have said.

Idola in the report thread

Also since you're confused let me explain a few things to you about servers and their client files. The reason why you're seeing naked sprites is because you're using your own client with the sclientinfo of our server. Meaning you'll see everything of your server even though it's not there! So again, before you make accusations and such, at least learn a bit about clients! I can bet you that if you download the AlternativeRO's server files and client, you won't see any nude sprites.

we had installed alternative-ro in a new folder where i had other servers were i play sometimes, maybe one of the other servers had those sprites, sorr about that

since the other thread is looked i would like to ask Idola here if we 2 can talk about our 2 servers and to stop this situation.
or with rikkusanji

Idola: i added you in MSN and if you are online please pm me so that we cant stop it and both servers can go their way
[color=red]ECCHI-RO has been moved

New Domain >>>>>> http://ecchi-rag.com/ <<<<<< New Domain

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]

Idola The Witty

Yeah... we've already blocked the IP's of the people attempting to send false packets and DoS attack the server (Strange the IP's were in the same range as the one your "friend" used to log into our server).

Seriously stop bugging me. Because I know for a fact nobody from AlternativeRO is even looking at your website let alone logging in to cause trouble. If you didn't notice the issue was already dealt with. You massed our server with bad reviews, they got removed.

End of story.

~EXKillA~

QuoteBecause I know for a fact nobody from AlternativeRO is even looking at your website let alone logging in to cause trouble.

and why do i have banned mimme today and a other guy because of making advertising to alternative-ro?
nobody of ecchi-ro make advertisment on alternative so stop doing that on our server and everything is fine

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]

Idola The Witty

Lol?
What were they saying?
"CUM JOIN OUR SRVR CUZ ITS DWN ATM 4 REPAIRS"?
Also must I remind you of the first few reviews that were left from your players? As well as the random players from Ecchi that logged into AlternativeRO to spam in the server?

Honestly at this point you're lucky I didn't boot up any zombies (If you don't know what it means then look it up. And if you still don't understand, too bad for you) considering the bull you're saying/doing.

~EXKillA~

QuoteLol?
What were they saying?
"CUM JOIN OUR SRVR CUZ ITS DWN ATM 4 REPAIRS"?
Also must I remind you of the first few reviews that were left from your players? As well as the random players from Ecchi that logged into AlternativeRO to spam in the server?

Honestly at this point you're lucky I didn't boot up any zombies (If you don't know what it means then look it up. And if you still don't understand, too bad for you) considering the bull you're saying/doing.

mimme and the other one just makes advertisment for you server and i just want you to tell them to stop it

and i dont know what the players of ecchi-ro do onto your server, i havent told them to do anything ~~ i said to my player to keep theirselfs away from your server, do that with yours too

i hate to see my server loosing players just because you guys started to steal them from the beginning -.- and spreading around that our server and everything is s***

stop that please

MWright967

The reviews have been removed, and I sent Alternative RO a few players. Everyone is happy. All of you kindly STFU and move on.

Thread over.

~EXKillA~

ecchi-ro isnt happy to many players left the server because of advertising -.-

Idola The Witty

From what I hear, you've been losing players because of your sense of "justice". I don't even need to play at EcchiRO to know of the horror stories about it.

Also you know that what you're saying is a lie considering you and your "friends" kept coming to AlternativeRO and spamming.

It's as the tr- it's as MWright967 said. The matter is dealt already. Oh and about stealing, I've been seeing so many of your N> NPC threads it's getting to the point where I believe that there is nothing original from your server. Stop taking credit for the work of others.

~EXKillA~

whats wrong about involving player? some players want to help us and we let them help -.- and they always get a reward for that, even if we dont put it in. there is nothing wrong about.

QuoteAlso you know that what you're saying is a lie considering you and your "friends" kept coming to AlternativeRO and spamming

i said it ingame to "my friends" how you call them, but personally they arent really my friends" that we ecchi and alternative have sorted the problem and that they should stop doing that -.-

QuoteFrom what I hear, you've been losing players because of your sense of "justice". I don't even need to play at EcchiRO to know of the horror stories about it.

tell me one thing. what shall I do about when i make an event and the first player who win the first 2 rounds are german and a specific player starts crying that i am corrupt and that all f**** germans win all the time -.-

i cant "lock" them from events just because they win -.-

and whe i want to explain it they say "corrupt gm"
just because they dont get the fact > Server located in germany > many german players

nja ~~ im sick of that. i will tell the players again to stop it and to stay away from your server

Idola The Witty

Don't make overpowered donation items? Lol.
Plus I wasn't even talking about those horror stories. I was referring to the ones of you letting things slide with "just a warning".
No matter.

By the way, why us somebody who isn't really your friend allowing you to access their entire computer via. teamviewer?

~EXKillA~

lol xD GM is GM and if we guys want to check something we often do teamview session to have a witness
and its fun, sometimes i can play WOW through team viewer because i dun have the game at home

Idola The Witty

Irrelevant.

Are you done trying to drag AlternativeRO's name through the dirt?

MWright967

EX, I had enough balls to admit I was wrong and even give the server some of my OWN PLAYERS. Have a little f*** respect and stop being a whiney b****, you should do the same.

The point of the thread is, that Alternative RO did not steal anything. Now PLEASE, can everyone just kindly shut the fuh-huck up and move on?

Please and thank you.

Flaming will not be tolerated. How about you talk like a civilized human being without feeling the need for degrading them?

~EXKillA~

QuoteEX, I had enough balls to admit I was wrong and even give the server some of my OWN PLAYERS. Have a little f*** respect and stop being a whiney b****, you should do the same.

The point of the thread is, that Alternative RO did not steal anything. Now PLEASE, can everyone just kindly shut the fuh-huck up and move on?

Please and thank you.

uhm mwright967 are you to stressed or what -.-

cant you stop flaming me?
cant you see that i apologized to the thing with coping or are you blind -.-

Quote from: ~EXKillA~ on Mar 17, 2008, 06:37 AM
ok my apologize about what i have said with copying and the sprites, i blame myself for saying this but i dont regret the other things i have said.

Idola in the report thread

Also since you're confused let me explain a few things to you about servers and their client files. The reason why you're seeing naked sprites is because you're using your own client with the sclientinfo of our server. Meaning you'll see everything of your server even though it's not there! So again, before you make accusations and such, at least learn a bit about clients! I can bet you that if you download the AlternativeRO's server files and client, you won't see any nude sprites.

we had installed alternative-ro in a new folder where i had other servers were i play sometimes, maybe one of the other servers had those sprites, sorr about that

since the other thread is looked i would like to ask Idola here if we 2 can talk about our 2 servers and to stop this situation.
or with rikkusanji

Idola: i added you in MSN and if you are online please pm me so that we cant stop it and both servers can go their way

maybe you cant or you dont read everything -.-
so stop flaming me

@idola:   i told my players again (the 4th-5th) time to stop that and i hope they will listen but if they dont stop, i cant do anything ~.~

Idola The Witty

Err.. what are you talking about you can't do anything? If players get out of hand, punish them.
Don't just give warning after warning.