is LegacyRO server a nice server to play?

Started by fsperello3, May 05, 2008, 09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsperello3

i just wanna ask if it is worth it to play @ legacyRO?

i dunno the ppl seem kind of nice... but there are (as always a few meanies)

but eh its got tons and tons of ppl =3 so i like it ^^

Jayne Cobb

They wiped twice in like six months. If you couldn't care less about your character then go ahead.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Twice? I know of only one. And they got hacked so it's not really same thing.

Aris

wiped around september because of past mistakes and restarted with even more people. wiped again near the start of april because it got hacked. started again with even more people.

its my fav server atm even tho i don't play ro anymore.

sadly to say this quote makes me want to take back everything i said......
Here

sigh but still i <3 the hugeeeeee population XDD i still can't get over that number

Jayne Cobb

Quote from: JJJ on May 06, 2008, 07:22 PM
sadly to say this quote makes me want to take back everything i said......
Here
Wow, look at that. It reminds me of a guestbook entry i read about Itakou closing down the server and keeping the donation money. Direct your attention on the third page of: http://htmlgear.lycos.com/guest/control.guest?u=windsong137&i=2&a=view

You know what, i'll quote it for you:
Quote from: Amor* on April 30, 2008To answer your question about other servers:

LegacyRO - Itakou, botter from AnimaRO, botted a bunch of accounts, used GM Chiyo's accounts to spawn himself items and for friends. Offered me a chance to bot on his server. Says he is soon to quit and will not be handing down the server name, just going to leave and just shut down the server. Guess what happens to all "donation" money then? ;)

Even though he's a friend of mine, that's still hella corrupt and I'm not going to have any part of it.

You can read up on some of his server's corruptness on RMS too ;) But no one really wants to create a site, simply because they don't care/are too lazy to.
I thought it was someone just attention-whoring but now it seems it might be true thanks to that screenshot (i mean the closing down the server part, not the other parts (they are true though)).

superja

QuoteThey wiped twice in like six months. If you couldn't care less about your character then go ahead.

They have exp events pretty darn often though, it was 25x last week and it had 20x a while ago. So you can easily create a new character and start woeing in a few weeks. If you're into that.

Aris

Quote from: superja on May 08, 2008, 09:35 PM
QuoteThey wiped twice in like six months. If you couldn't care less about your character then go ahead.

They have exp events pretty darn often though, it was 25x last week and it had 20x a while ago. So you can easily create a new character and start woeing in a few weeks. If you're into that.
yeah... because it wiped... it isn't needed but it's nice to have after a wipe.