AeriaRO a GMs Perspective

Started by Mewi, May 30, 2008, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewi

Sorry Ash,  but I no longer have the energy to read what you are typing,  I find it a waste of time to reply to a person who I was essentially hired to make sure stopped breaking the rules.  You hold a grudge, your opinion is clouded by your hatred at my person.  But in honesty I have no hatred toward you or shah.  It's true,  I'd like to see justice on AeriaRO and see shah banned for his blatant lack of respect for human life.

Ash

Quote from: Mewi on Jun 02, 2008, 11:23 PM
Sorry Ash,  but I no longer have the energy to read what you are typing,  I find it a waste of time to reply to a person who I was essentially hired to make sure stopped breaking the rules.  You hold a grudge, your opinion is clouded by your hatred at my person.  But in honesty I have no hatred toward you or shah.  It's true,  I'd like to see justice on AeriaRO and see shah banned for his blatant lack of respect for human life.

Thats what I thought. Thank you very much.

Terlain

Frankly, now that Mewi is gone, and I don't have to worry about getting banned for disagreeing with someone, or defending my guild or self, I'll defiantly come back and get things rolling again. She had no right being a GM, and I'm glad that someone finally saw that and removed her. She caused about 10 people I know to quit, maybe now we can come back and play in peace, not having to worry about our every move being scrutinized.

Mewi

Quote from: Terlain on Jun 03, 2008, 12:02 AM
Frankly, now that Mewi is gone, and I don't have to worry about getting banned for disagreeing with someone, or defending my guild or self, I'll defiantly come back and get things rolling again. She had no right being a GM, and I'm glad that someone finally saw that and removed her. She caused about 10 people I know to quit, maybe now we can come back and play in peace, not having to worry about our every move being scrutinized.

You are?  Since you quit I'm guessing you are Shah,  I would never ban someone for "defending" anyone, UNLESS their defense contained vulgar/offensive language,  I only warn/mute/ban people for breaking the rules >.>  *sigh*   I might as well ask this thread to be locked since ash/shah is just going to call their entire guild to make me look guilty when I am not -.-.  But who can honestly believe anyone who can speak with such vulgar language?  Hope you have a wonderful life Shah/Ash,  I just wish that you learn to speak and respect other people as I'm told you do in real life.

dargaizz

I've known Ash, and to a lesser extent Shah for a long time on another server. I can honestly say, that the only reason these guys would be troublesome is if they were being f***ed with. I don't want to just bash Mewi, but I'll be honest. I quit Aeria almost entirely because of GM's like her. GM's and their fanclubs that target players who may not agree with them on certain issues, or who don't kiss enough a5s. They get picked on by other guilds, bashed in the forums, killed on sight in PvP and etc and I can understand why they'd be pissed.

To try to sum up that confusion, GM's who allow personal vendettas to interfere with their job destroy servers. Players like Ash and Shah do not.

Hopefully this little attempt to destroy Aeria's new admin will be ignored. Aeria is a great server and from the looks of it, the new admin knows what he's doing.

(LOL @ word filters)

Won't be coming back to this thread. Have fun playing AeriaRO.  :)

xing123

<_< The 10 people who quit were most likely those who didn't know how to shut up when they should in @main.
It's not that hard to refrain from typing on @main you know?

Khiz

alrighht XD took me long enough to quit being lazy n actually posting haha.

first off i'd like to express my amusement at the fact that Mewi ho is so mad about not being able to go on banning sprees anymore that she starts posting on forums outside teh server forums /hmm

secondly i'd like point out the fact taht Mewi ho took "GM'ing" and maintaining a "pure community" to the extreme -.- wen she started targeting me, and more so Ash / Shah it became appearant that the only reason she was "looking out" for the community was because there was no other way she could contribute to it (as far as my knowledge goes). All of the other gm's actually scripted/sprited what have you yet Mewi ho was simply there to keep the place clean, and i guess banning made her feel strong. Mewi took it to the point where even if you said "sup nigga" CASUALLY (with no racist intent) in @main she'd ban u on the spot without a warning >.>. Mewi ho how come u didn't post up the time wen u muted my sinx and wen i went to play on my bro's preist WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO U OR HARASSING ANYONE ELSE*** u told me to log off and threatened me w/ a ban? oh yea cuz that's not the way its supposed to work...lulz or the time u started spying on our convos in louyang and banned pete? same deal...

and why the hell is that screenshot of @free chat in ther? @free chat Camui told me himself:
Camui: "no one will harass u about wut u say in ther"
Hokage Itachi: "not even Mewi ho?"
Camui: "no not even Mewi."

anyways i could list countless other times we were targeted, especially Ash/Shah but i gotta go hit the sack now.

like i said Mewi's just all butt hurt cuz banning made her feel special, but now she doesnt have that. It's obvious from the screenies she posted herself that she was unjustified in banning ~80% of the time (the other 20% was bots, which i give her props for although i think she went too far in some cases w/ that too).

yea and in case u havnt figured who i am by now i was Hokage Itachi on Aeria.

Mewi

When I think of "Spree" I think of banning multiple people at one time.  I banned only one person that hopped on MANY accounts for the most part o.O  they broke the rules as they were written on the rules page...  Your friend "pete" was only banned for like 15 minutes?  No matter what you can classify as spying, he said "F***ing stupid A** Gms" Publicly near a spawn point in which I happened to be located to catch further ban evasions.  I don't know maybe you missed the whole "No GM Disrespect" rule o.O

You were once permanently banned, for doing the same exact thing as shah/ash,  Camui left your unbanishment in my hands believe it or not,  I could of chose to leave you permanently banned Khiz,  but I felt that you had learned that breaking the rules was not alright and would not do it again.  I hold no personal malice toward anyone who has broken the rules,  I only wish to see justice taken place where it should of been done to begin with.  For some reason Camui didn't allow permaban with shah/ash.. Even though he stated that he would many times...  this was probably because of friendship/manipulation.

You can get your whole guild against me,  but your guild ( some... maybe most ) was a major problem on AeriaRO,  and inadvertently the GM you oh so came to loath came to AeriaRO because of your guild's majority of constant trash talk and lack of respect and blatant disregard that other people have feelings.   There are many who back me up on this.  Hopefully they will take the time to read this and post, if not.. No biggy, the screenshots speak for themselves.

Either way,  you should take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming them on my person.  I did my job,  I did what I was designated to do and that was to be strict, to attempt to control chaotic players.  You can try to place all of the blame on me, and say you had done absolutely nothing wrong, but you and I know what really happened.

I tried to prevent AeriaRO from becoming a FaithRO, the slums of RO.  But failed, now the vulgar language will raise to ridiculous levels,  even worse than what it was before I joined... because now there isn't a single staff member to enforce any rules.

we.eat.dim.sum

Mewi, I think it's time you just shut up. Weren't you going to just not waste your time or energy on this thread anymore? Oh wait, you always say that and here we are AGAIN! You wasting your time arguing and picking fights with people. Oh wait!!! This is your sense of unfailing justice.

womp womp

Dew

Man wished I played there... all the drama, one would never get bored  ;D

Keropi

=D True that man... so much drama.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Khiz on Jun 03, 2008, 02:19 AMfirst off i'd like to express my amusement at the fact that Mewi ho is so mad about not being able to go on banning sprees anymore that she starts posting on forums outside teh server forums /hmm

Name: Mewi
Position: Imperial
Date Registered: Mar 14, 2007, 08:43 am

Ratemyserver Forums > Ratemyserver.net > Server Discussion > General Discussion

So far, so good.

I pretty much only looked at the screenshots and glanced over the rest, and it's clear to me that Mewi is not at fault.

The most sad thing here is that it's not even Mewi you should be angry on. Almost every server out there has a ruleset very similiar to what AeriaRO has. They're just not enforced, or enforced half-assedly. If you were smart, you'd notice that this is not the case after your first ban and either conform, leave, look for a workaround, or vote for a change. It would seem to me the new admin was just as stupid, and simply banned the person enforcing the rules instead of changing the rules(As it is obvious most people think they're too strict). That's like putting a gun to jail for killing someone.
All your defense is laughable. When you call somebody a faggot, that's an offense, period. Yes I know that on the Internet "fag" is a common greeting, but let me again point you to the rules - which you accepted to obey the moment you logged on. If you think you were unjustly banned, you don't create new accounts calling the GM names, that is pointless and makes you look like an utter twat. Take a pic, post in on the forums, present your argument like a civilized f*** human. Same with the rules, if you think they're too much, make a poll suggesting a change. Or make a poll for making a separate public channel where you can swear to your heart's content.

tl;dr - "It Is Not My Fault That You Suck"

Keropi

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner, I concur with you. I didn't wanna say anything cause I didn't wanna be flamed, but I agree with you and that Mewi is not at fault.

mark_sanbeda

are khiz xing123 dargaizz terlain ash and shah the same person?

Keropi

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 03, 2008, 06:10 AM
are khiz xing123 dargaizz terlain ash and shah the same person?

They might as well be, they all have an IQ of a paper bag outside on a rainy day... plus they all like to talk out of their donkey.