how do i make my server populated

Started by lilsword, Dec 05, 2009, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom~

Quote from: utsav_chs on Dec 14, 2009, 11:33 PM
Hmm..quite nice..I use some vendors on autotrade to make it look tis alive...but yeah only vendors in the main/mall/vend arena fails....it looks something like this..30 Online...30 Vendors. Thanks for the bot idea....

Lol

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

phantonz

You can always advertise like crazy!

Voting periodically, getting your friends to join, and getting their friends to join. etc

Levenn

Lol what has this come to!? Besides, even if you decided to make30 or so vendors, or add bots.. there will be times where real players will think the server is to quiet, or there being ignored like there some kind of outcast, little do they know there being ignored by bots, which could also lead to loosing population, or bad reviews on RMS. I'm not saying its bad to do this, but it is possible that it would result in a bad outcome.

Edit:
also i agree with what phantonz said, advertise on anime forums, gaming forums, voting sites, even here on rms, also finding fresh blood thats never played the game. Getting your friends from school or work, >_> or finding WoW players that cant afford to pay any more and say its a free WoW fix lmao.. either way its a chain reaction like i said earlier in this thread. friends invite friends. :P