2 (50%)
Not Sure
0 (0%)
Gonna add my suggestion
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Patrick

Well for anyone of you who meet me in the last 2 months or so, I AM BACK! ;D
Now that I have finished my Lord Knight Builds and perfected it of course.

Story
Before I started my thread(Different Questions On Different Builds) I was SERVER HOPPING. I was hopping to each possible server and during my stay at those servers I had an idea. Every Server that had these good-looking custom hats had crappy stats. Some on the good stats are on the bad looking ones. Well I wanted my palletes to match. Well I figured to just stay on a server with all the custom headgears with the same stats.

Why?
Why you ask? Because we all have different tastes so I figured that we should be able to wear this headgears without regret that it dosent match with our looks. Because headgears shouldn't be a render for you to change your look and gear. They should give you the looks and the stats at the same time.

Possible Solution
A possible solution is that All Custom Headgear should have All Stats + By A Number. This is a possible solution I thought of. If you have another solution, please post it.

well i welcome you back to RMS ^_^
its nice to see you again

as for custom hats, i usually prefer when their just for cosmetic reasons, with no bonuses (other then increasing cuteness)

Skotlex

MouRO has a disguise system where you can separate what you are wearing from how you look, you can even combine headgears that normally are not possible (eg: Munak hat + sunglasses), so that is another alternative.

Yeah, it gets a little old when everyone looks the same because they like the same headgears for being so good :X

(RMS reviews)

Whistler

I really love custom headgears, but I'm against most of the stats that usually come with them, because they can often be imbalancing.  This especially happens when players can donate for the headgears.  I think cute hats are primarily for the outward appearance.  There is usually something non-custom that is better if you're going to be serious, like for WoE.