A server with wood cutting and bug catching?

Started by Newly, Jun 26, 2009, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

Sounds good.
3 (18.8%)
Mite Work.
1 (6.3%)
I love it
0 (0%)
Nah.
8 (50%)
idk?
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Newly

blah

Hutchy

I'd do it. But then again, I'd do prettymuch anything that gets me away from the annoying grind. :v

Relics

And in the long run you'll be grinding for bugs and wood.

Newly

Furious

To me those features are pretty unnecessary. Too many features like this takes away the RO feeling.

Newly

Interesting.

Alot of players don't seem to think so.

The player's playing my server are happy.

They were tired of all the server's being the same just about.

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Newly on Jun 28, 2009, 11:51 AM
Interesting.

Alot of players don't seem to think so.

The player's playing my server are happy.

They were tired of all the server's being the same just about.

Newly,

Okay. Are you done now? Or do you still want to keep up with your masked advertising?

Cheers.

Newly

Lol? Don't Get Mad Kid.

I was jus asking a simple question that's all.

I did my advertise in the right section.

Thanks.

And if you mean advertise by Sig then your a moron cuz everyone does that.

Oh Noe's!!

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Newly on Jun 29, 2009, 09:35 AM
Lol? Don't Get Mad Kid.

I was jus asking a simple question that's all.

I did my advertise in the right section.

Thanks.

Newly,

Oh, I'm by no means mad. I'm just asking you politely if you're done flaunting your server features and letting everyone know that you had em on your server. But okay, if it'll make you feel more important and self-validated, I'll humor you and tell you, good job. I care about your bug catching and tree-cutting.

Cheers.

Newly

I didn't say you had to like it.

I wasn't advertiseing.

You can think what you want thou kid.

I JUST ASKED A DANG QUESTION!  D:

Do you feel it's a threat to you? Can no one ask a simple question anymore....Would you like me to close the toopic so you can sleep better at nite?

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Newly on Jun 29, 2009, 09:41 AM
I didn't say you had to like it.

I wasn't advertiseing.

You can think what you want thou kid.

I JUST ASKED A DANG QUESTION!  D:

Do you feel it's a threat to you? Can no one ask a simple question anymore....Would you like me to close the toopic so you can sleep better at nite?

Newly,

I never said you said that I had to like it. I never even hinted that I even liked it. What are you yapping about? Did I say you're advertising? I said you're masked advertising. There's a distinct difference between the two. And yes, I will continue thinking what I want, so I found that statement highly redundant. I do not believe that my train of thought would have changed either way should you have mentioned otherwise.

And no, it's by no stretch threatening. And your thread initially started out to be a question, then it digressed into a "My server features are awesome, and if you don't like it, you're wrong, because I like it and I'm proud of it and I totally adore it because even my players adore it and that makes me so really awesome because I am the first one to invent bug catching and wood cutting and yeah that is how many words I can stuff into a single sentence without using a period".

You can keep the topic open or close. That's entirely up to you. I'm not here to tell you what you can and can not do.

Cheers.

Newly

*sigh*
Posted on: Jun 29, 2009, 01:57 am
Your the one that said Silver has no life. And yet you jus spent about 10min's argueing over stupid crap on some Forum's.

At least that pic of a baby suits you. Ima cry over post's waaaaah. I want my bah bah. :3

Yes i can see it now.

Im out. Peace. Argue with yourself.

It make's you look smart. :3

At least i get something out of this. Zeny!!!

SilverStream~

Lol I want to put in my note here about what poisonwolf said; If someone talks about a subject many people find highly... -not important-, then it's normal so say "get a life", because they say you focus too much on that one issue/thing.

Besides that has nothing to do with this thread <.<

And I .. no, I don't see the point of this arguement.  I thought I did, but I don't. xD
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________