A new kind of classic server

Started by Suspension, Nov 14, 2014, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suspension

1st book and autocast are related, so they're the same.

2nd Blitz beat is not limited to auto-attack, it can be performed manually.

3rd Improve Dual Daggers efectiveness - Like allowing them use skills?

So you just pick 3 or 4 from a complete list of skills and you fail miserably. Poor boy.
Quote from: exii on Jun 27, 2015, 06:07 AM
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.

exii

Quote from: Suspension on Nov 17, 2014, 01:04 PM
1st book and autocast are related, so they're the same.
Still autohit exclusive and just dbl failed.

Quote from: Suspension on Nov 17, 2014, 01:04 PM2nd Blitz beat is not limited to auto-attack, it can be performed manually.
Bb is mostly used as passive auto proc. An improved BB is the same as FA then. wp

Quote from: Suspension on Nov 17, 2014, 01:04 PM3rd Improve Dual Daggers efectiveness - Like allowing them use skills?
You seem not to understand what this skill does.

I feel like Im messing with a 12 yrs old kid. Getting tired of this s***.
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Suspension

1) Yes, autohit, one change out of 20. Deal with it.
2) In your opinion.
3) I think you don't know what dual dagger means.

I've already proved you wrong, now you're just butthurt. Consider stop posting.
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.

exii

The only proof you brought multiple times is the massive lack of understanding how to work with/improve the game mechanic.

This topic just converted to a fight between children fighting for a toy.
I never could teach you anything because those things are related to logical understanding.

Have fun spreading your s*** ideas around.

Suspension

Wise decission. Read carefully next time before making wrong assumptions and thus, make yourself look like an idiot.

For the rest of us, what changes do you like/dislike or seems too overdone?

exii

You arent even able to figure out what the assassins dual skills are used for and tell me that I could make myself look stupid by wrong assumptions?
Are you kinda mentally disabled?

You started a topic here, talking about things like butthurt when getting a bad reputation, own yourself when sightly lacking of understanding some basics. Not sure if I should have compassion or just feed you for fun.

Suspension

Jesus, you're now just a spoiled child showing his tantrum.

Let me explain it carefully for you: If I want to modify the game I can make a char with dual daggers (which is not a skill, there's no skill called dual dagger, there a skill called right handmastery and left hand mastery that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about) do whatever the hell I want to, like, for example, make it perform skills.

Now, please, stop embarassing yourself.

exii

"Dual skills" was not limited to right and left hand mastery. swt
Lets face what we actually can use with dual daggers: vs, ms and sbk.

-Vs is not viable because of the whole mechanic behind; all in front melee, cds and the time required before dmg is applied
-ms is not viable because improve strength or lower cd doesnt solve it if you need specific builds for it to use this skill effectively
-sbk is not viable because there are too many factors around which would need to be changed (reduce, siege mode, relation of atk/matk behaviour, etc)

And dual skills are mostly based on melee which would make it useless to create new skills (generally a bad idea just to create new ones if even the old ones wont work with your system).
Also improving things is kinda tricky because the potential increase with 8 slots can escalate really quick and I have my doubts that somebody like you find a satifying soluting once you realize s***s not working.

You think a few changes here and there would give you a basement to fix those things but this far away from reality. Also if dual builds are as viable as builds with a shield there would be something really wrong in this game. But I dont think that somebody who wants to f*** up paladins (not lord knights; lol who the heck cares about lord knights?) with 120 vit by multiple scream gypsies per guild and reduce things which were based at players skills just to pure luck if you are stunned or not.

Suspension

I was about to correctly discuss your points, now that I thought you have calmed your mind. But your last sentence just confirms all that was just verbiage and you've not even read the thread, spouting nonsense again.

If you don't like whatever you imagined partially reading this thread, well, sorry for you but deal with it.

exii

Quote from: Suspension on Nov 17, 2014, 04:40 PM
I was about to correctly discuss your points
What points? Points like

QuoteJesus, you're now just a spoiled child showing his tantrum.
or
QuoteWise decission. Read carefully next time before making wrong assumptions and thus, make yourself look like an idiot.
or
QuoteI've already proved you wrong, now you're just butthurt. Consider stop posting.
or
QuoteSo you just pick 3 or 4 from a complete list of skills and you fail miserably. Poor boy.
or
QuoteGot it now? Do I need to repeat it in some other language to you to be able to understand?
or
QuoteYou base your entire hate on autohitters, and you just quote yourself as "proof".

You're going places. Not college, but places.
or
QuoteYes, you can't even read properly but you think your vision of Ragnarok is the best. Sure.
or
QuoteExil, you're just spouting non sense, and seeing through your other posts it's clear you just try to impose your vision of Ragnarok online thinking it's the right one - sadly, it isn't.

You are just try to defend your half assed concept with hands and foots here and your butt pain getting more and more intense. This isnt a discuission anymore since page #2.

Just take another example of the glorious fail:

QuoteMonk:
- Combo's behavior changed. They no longer require the triflecta combo state. However, chaining different combo skills will greatly improve the damage (A combo skill would have a 50% extra damage after a lower level combo skill has been casted). The original requisite for the no-cast asura strike will remain.
- Asura Strike has a delay of 150 seconds.
So, lets fight with champ in pvp. The basement for this change was that champs are superior because of snap/asura (or whatever stupid reasons you are able to soak out of your fingers).
You want to change it to a playtype which is based on auto attacks to proc skills.

Just take a look what kind of classes actually playing pvp. Its hw, champ, sinx and pala sometimes. Everything else became rare.
Whos the winner of this setting? The hw.
You now need agi to make a viable relation of time for the number of hits to proc a skill. So you are trying to run like an idiot to the hw, getting perma pushbacked or hitlocked by jt, cant proc any combo and be not able to use other skills just because you are reduced to a stupid agi type for high proc and massivly lacking dex. Asura never was the problem. The real problem was the availability of consumables for an unlimited use. Lets say supply management (not champ specific).
Now you converted it just like you would try to join a western shoutout equiped with nothing but a knife. Well played bro
Also bad news for you: one of the best fixings on some servers was just to fix the cast time to 1 sec. But lets convert this class into a joke instead of making things simple and add some additions to combo types to give them a chance.

You should stop trying to defend it and start adding some additions instead. The frame size of changes which would make your visions partly possible would be bigger as the difference between pre-renewal and renewal. But Im pretty sure you never will understand this. But yeah, I have to deal with it =/

Suspension

Quote from: Suspension on Nov 17, 2014, 04:40 PM
If you don't like whatever you imagined partially reading this thread, well, sorry for you but deal with it.
Last words for you.

exii

What else should you reply facing such incredible mistakes by yourself?

lol

Suspension

I wrote a post proving you were wrong but I'll let you have the last word.

@ontopic: I'm open to suggestions for Knight. But personally I think Knight in a pre-trans scenario is actually very diverse.

Bullet

wow...@Suspension, you really bothered to reply all those nonsense?

i love criticism, but must be precise & have at least some understanding what is discussed here.
Theres nothing constructive past few replies../heh

I wouldn't bother altering knights,
BB build,vit spear build, agi 2HQ are all essential in PvM n GvG above average.
those out for agi spear should just switch to crus.

But like someone mentioned, you're going to have a small niche target when starting.
I believe you can probably attract community of old timers looking for a chance to relieve old times with good & balanced gameplay.

on "events" I suggest additional x2 exp on one random selected "popular" maps on weekends.
I still remember those days acos & archers roam gl church, merchies vending at mid.
knights, assassins,mages etc on argiopes.
mages & hunters on clocks,etc.
GH prison etc.

I think perfect dodge blocking non aoe skills will restore some balance to evasion build.

Suspension

Carefully thought, in fact I'm not changing much of the game. Just boosting skills so there is more variety in WoE than 1 skill job builds, and Agi builds don't get perma-stun. The only difficult change for users might be Asura, but it just will make monks use more other skills like fist offensive and occult impaction if they go spirit.

Although I'd like to compensate Snap builds which are totally focused on Asura, but I don't really know how.