A MoonlightRO Rant an Rave

Started by King Ufuoot, Aug 25, 2011, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Ufuoot

Yukino

^ Grudge much lol XD? Hm... This will be removed anyways.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

King Ufuoot

The answer to deads question was already detailed had he read the entire forums topic, i did not leave earlier because i figured you guys where open for suggestions an thought maybe the server would change based on those suggestion weather they used my direct suggestion or just used one of there own ideas, i was simply giving the server the benefit of the doubt.

Quote^ Grudge much lol XD? Hm... This will be removed anyways.

Like i explained before i have no feelings towards moonlightRO or any of it's players or staff accept for kooribunny who is now a good friend.

Yukino

You could have suggested on their own forums or point out ways as to how they can improve in your review... but now, it seems more of a Rant and Rave topic. Furthermore, if you have no feelings to the server in any way, why bother posting here? And why bother making this random Rant and Rave thread with no details in your first post whatsoever? It just seems like you're frustrated with how they dealt with your review thread... That's a feeling lol.

This thread will probably be deleted, but perhaps your review thread will become the new Rant and Rave thread in the end.

King Ufuoot

1) I tried that on there forums it's the same as being in game only i get faster replies in game then i do on there boards.

2) I made this rant an rave topic to divert the ranting an raving of my review because it was cluttering the review making it look sloppy, not only that it is against the review guidelines to post on a review topic unless you are debating trying to prove a review is false to the players, so i was helping them out by making this rant rave topic.

3) I bothered making a review because that's what i said id do before entering the server, Im getting into reviewing servers here on RMS an id like to be respected as one as well, Thank you.

Yukino

Um, this Rant topic isn't even helping with anything seeing how you took it as something very lightly with your first post: "Here you go, have fun." That's just showing a bit of attitude lol. I don't see anyone else posting here besides you and me, so this thread is useless in the end.

I said that you can talk about ways to improve the server within your review on this forum, but I didn't really see that you did so at all anyways, which would go against your previous post here. I'm not saying you can't write a review, and lol, I didn't really give you any disrespect. I am just listing facts here. Furthermore, if you actually read my posts carefully in the other thread, I said that your first post regarding some of the aspects of the server seemed alright to me. By making this random thread out of spite (despite whatever your intentions are), you're kind of giving yourself a bad impression XD.

Anyways, we'll see what the moderators do about the threads.

Myteriouss

Seriously, a whole new topic just for MoonlightRO? Shouldn't have, I'm flattered.

Yukino, we do reply a lot more faster in-game actually, but what he tries to "Suggest" is ways he wants the server to be not the way others want it. I'm not going to follow what he wants without everyone elses suggestions/concerns.

Yukino

Ah, I see XD, though I was just talking about how he can suggest in his review here on RMS forums, which was what I thought he meant by writing a review here. I guess I couldn't understand his English very well. Nevertheless, I'll step out of this now... and a moderator should really look into this thread lol...

King Ufuoot

Quote from: MoonlightRO on Aug 25, 2011, 09:30 PM
Seriously, a whole new topic just for MoonlightRO? Shouldn't have, I'm flattered.

Yukino, we do reply a lot more faster in-game actually, but what he tries to "Suggest" is ways he wants the server to be not the way others want it. I'm not going to follow what he wants without everyone elses suggestions/concerns.

Don't lie to people drew it's not right... seriously when you lie you only hurt yourself in the end yukino why not go join moonlightro but don't warn any of the admins that your joining so they wont feel the need to comfort you, then come here tell me what you think.... everything i said was 100% true... i never suggested anything that was not ragnarok logic ... there is freaking 120% range resists... ok? how does that sound to you? Over powering right? an let me tell you it cancels plenty of other classes i don't even use an never would so there goes his whole argument about how i
only suggest things that would benefit me, all i asked for was a normal server all would benefit from that not just me.... a pvp server is a pvp server i don't understand why admins attempt to twist it up

When things are better off left alone you leave it alone... the moment you start festering with it you break it.... that's how games work you take some one else game you don't know what your doing an you make changes that mess the entire flow of the game up, Sure head gears are nice put some of those no one said anything about those... some had wrong effects an should have been mids instead of uppers but other then that those where fine.... your server is just a bit out of wack ...
i never said you have to change it on my account change it on your own but you know it's about due
so don't act like you don't know yourself your own server is broken you even told me yourself once.

Let's get logical look at the statistics

1 where is your server base most server that open that are truly awesome idea wise get spotted
by the players with in the first week racking about 50 players up, on your server how many active
pvpers do you have? like 5-6 that are not all active at the same time most of the time an what? 12
no pvpers who sit in town an do nothing but talk, so you have about 15 active players... once it hits 9 - 10 o clock there no one online hardly like 1-2 players iv been the only one on for several nights alone for several hours, so don't tell me im trying to lie through my teeth your just protecting your servers fragile status.

Let's face some cold hard facts an none of that above had any feeling to it im showing no emotion
the cold hard fact that you need to face moonlightRO is simple if your server was infact the bomb
diggity do da then it would be filled with lot's of players an that's not the case for you... now is it?

Not only that your server would have a better rating here on RMS an lot's more reviews... wheres your awesome rating, why is your SHR not at the top like daredevilROs... that's because it's not popular... popularity is a big factor when your attempting to rate your server an get to the top which is usually the goal, the problem is if you can't get popular you wont get good ratings... an you wont make it to the top.. which is exactly one of my points.

An this one point is if your server was as awesome as said then how come you only have a few dedicated players to back your words up? i think it's because to be honest with out any offense intended, because your server is imbalanced unfair boring an limited, your admin are on every day but don't do there jobs right an are lazy which is the same as being inactive might as well be if the GMs online are to lazy to do anything, why would any one join a server in that condition unless
they where some how sucked in by word of mouth about something they liked which is sorta tricky
if you ask me, heres an example of what im talking about read my first seeking server on RMS you will see that moonlightRO is telling me something i expected to be truthful which ended up being
a lie.. in my opinion sure you can spam asura but what's the point if you can't use asuras secondary complimentary skill which is needed so much that if it was to be ineffective the whole idea of asura FO would be a complete failure in pvp, an that skill is FO finger offensive check this in this server you can have 100% range resist an 100% natural resist at the same time due to 2 slotted shields an four slotted garments an accessory items... you can have them on at the same exact time which makes asura useless an FO useless as well being a long range physical attack an there telling me i should bend my way of playing champion to there way which is messed up because theres the lie i told them what i expected an it was not what i expected when i came..

example > http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-seeking/seeking-a-shr/msg134144/#msg134144 <

Look at the condition of the server an ask yourself why king ufuoot is typing a sad review about your server..

Myteriouss

Im sorry you feel this way, but its fact that people have proof of you disrespecting them and Im sorry, but you violate our terms. Maybe, you should read the rules more often rather then winging anything. You'd be better off reading rules of servers so you know what you're getting into.

Im also pretty sure other people brought it up already, but I'll bring it up again: If you didn't like mRO, why'd you stay? If you didn't like it, get out of the server rather then leaving with a disgusting Reputation. As for server's you're currently looking for, I'll gladly message the Admins of Chat log proofs, your IP and screenshots of you disrespectful appearance on my server.

King Ufuoot

Quote from: MoonlightRO on Aug 26, 2011, 05:14 PM
Im sorry you feel this way, but its fact that people have proof of you disrespecting them and Im sorry, but you violate our terms. Maybe, you should read the rules more often rather then winging anything. You'd be better off reading rules of servers so you know what you're getting into.

Im also pretty sure other people brought it up already, but I'll bring it up again: If you didn't like mRO, why'd you stay? If you didn't like it, get out of the server rather then leaving with a disgusting Reputation. As for server's you're currently looking for, I'll gladly message the Admins of Chat log proofs, your IP and screenshots of you disrespectful appearance on my server.

Why did you suggest it in the first place giving the guidelines in which i set in seeking server? http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-seeking/seeking-a-shr/msg134144/#msg134144

I was looking for a specific server...

SnowBunny

QuoteLike i explained before i have no feelings towards moonlightRO or any of it's players or staff accept for kooribunny who is now a good friend.

Don't get me involved.. I left the RO scene.. ._.

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!